Accessory Corner: Liberty of London At Target

Liberty of London for Target 505

‘ello chicklets!

Everyone busy drooling over the MAC Liberty of London Collection? Pssttt now that I seen the swatches and pics from Christine my lemmings have been kinda killed. Love the packaging but the colors are kinda meh…anyone feeling the same?

If you’re wanting your Liberty of London fix but not in the cosmetic variety form you’ll be happy to know Liberty of London arrives at Target in 11 days!

Jump!

This spring, Target introduces Liberty of London for Target, an exclusive new Collection featuring home and fashion must haves.

Liberty of London brings its bold and vivid design to Target on March 14, for a limited time only at select Target stores. The collection assortment will vary by store with additional items available only at Target.com.

The Liberty of London for Target home and fashion collection features a total of 25 unique prints. The British brand’s beloved floral patterns can be found on bicycles and sundresses to teapots and tote bags.

Some of the prints used for the products can be found below!

Liberty of London for Target 5

Liberty of London for Target 4

Liberty of London for Target 3

Liberty of London for Target 2

Liberty of London for Target 1

I’m actually looking forward to this collection as I commonly associate Liberty of London with a shabby chic feel which I simply adore.

What do you think?

Visit and shop the collection soon by visiting www.target.com

• 3/3/10 15:02 lindarragnar:

muse omg I saw the commercial for this and It was love at first site. :) hopefully its well priced

• 3/3/10 16:26 the Muse:

linda I hope so too! I believe prices start at $3.99 so not too bad if we work from there! I want the teapot bad :)

• 3/3/10 16:49 LINDARRAGNAR:

omg that teapot looks sinful :) it will be anice replacement for mine which my mom burned :’(

• 3/3/10 19:08 the Muse:

isn’t it?! So want it :-D I’m a big tea drinker so it totally appeals! Aw..perfect excuse to tell your mum to buy you this one LOL!

• 3/3/10 15:41 Jasmine:

Muse! How can you say you dont like anything from that collection?? Give me some of what you’re drinking por favor!!

PS I love this Target collection. thanks for the heads up

• 3/3/10 15:57 the Muse:

hey jasmine just not feeling it…aside from the adorable packaging :-D but def need to see it in person before deciding! Me too!!!!!! I can’t wait to see :-D looking at the teapot and drooling!

• 3/3/10 16:06 Nunu:

I’m being suckered by the packaging so I’m gonna be picking up Birds & Berries (isn’t that an absolutely adorable name??!!), Shell Pearl, Ever Hip and Frankly Fresh. That is it!

• 3/3/10 16:29 the Muse:

LOVE the name nun and hello there *hugs* I need to see it in person, can’t resist the packaging, but I’m not so into the colors….not sure yet though I could eat those words :)

• 3/3/10 16:59 Chelsea:

I’m super excited about the Target release. I was going nuts waiting for MAC’s release, but when I saw the swatches at Temptalia, my lemmings too were killed. Stoked on the packaging, though!

• 3/3/10 18:27 the Muse:

chel YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY gimme a hug! We are friends forevers now! LOL Yup! i seen christine’s swatches and I was like, what wait, that’s it?! totally love the packaging but the colors had me feeling crumbs ’bout it! Super excited about LOL for Target though :)

• 3/4/10 12:11 Chelsea:

The Target line feels like a consolation prize, no? I’ve waited ever so long for the MAC Liberty line, only to be hit with a major case of the mehs when I saw the swatches. Then I found out about Target’s Liberty line!!!

And right back atcha with that hug! :)

• 3/4/10 12:25 the Muse:

LOL true chel true!!!!!!!! :-D!!!!!!!!! aw thanks can use one today! stressin’ to the max :D

• 3/3/10 21:13 Tracy:

I’m with you Muse-I’m kind of meh about the colours too. The only thing that’s caught my eyes is the Prim And Proper Blush. The rest are kind of boring-but love the packaging!
    So jealous about the Target collection-might have to do some cross-border shopping this spring break and hit a Target!

• 3/3/10 21:24 the Muse:

amen tracy :-D I’m not alone! I love the packaging too which stinks b/c I’ll prob haul just b/c of it :-D OMG yes do it! The collection looks rather cute! Totes, home furnishings, accessories…I’m in heaven

• 3/3/10 21:37 auroragyps:

Oh yay! I read about this in a Feb magazine, but when I went to Target’s site, I thought I’d missed out on it. I really like the Liberty prints, but I am a huge fan of tiny & small florals… if only I could pull them off as well at 37 as I did at 7.

• 3/10/10 16:05 the Muse:

hey auro I actually already seen stuff in stores! Yay! true me either but still loves a good shabby chic floral print!

• 3/3/10 21:39 Tracy:

Hahaha. We try to go to Disneyland for Spring Break every year-but it’s so stinking expensive for flights right now. So that means a drive to Great Falls, Montana to get some stuff I can’t live without from Target. The pink-haired child won’t be too happy about that-there’s not much else in Great Falls. :) But that’s life I tell her. It’s a small price to pay to get to shop at Target!

• 3/10/10 16:04 the Muse:

hey tracy! I was checking out for Spring myself and you’re right ouchie! but hells LoL helps LOL! almost as good as Disney tell her! LOL!

• 3/4/10 1:50 SilhouetteScreams:

I wasnt fond of anything in the collection apart from the lipsticks – the colours are so pretty and the pink lipstick is INSANE. I think i was like the only person who didnt care for the packaging, I thought it was uber tacky >_<

• 3/10/10 15:32 the Muse:

hey silhouette still haven’t seen them up close and personal yet but christine’s swatched had me disenchanted le sigh! i liked the packaging though :-D but I have a thing for shabby chic florals!

• 3/4/10 10:07 Fullyunderstand:

Didn’t really like the Mac Liberty of London packaging and the colors were not enough to make me eeek with excitement. I think I’ll be skipping that, but might check these out.

• 3/4/10 14:17 the Muse:

fullyunderstand me either so far it’s kinda meh! but I gotta see it in person :D

• 3/4/10 11:18 Rena:

Heart the packaging, hate the colors. I thought they would be more out there and outrageous because its Liberty of London! But sadly they’re a bit dull to me.

But cannot wait for the Target collection. I could use new housewares, I hope the dresses the models were wearing are available too. They look super cute and summery. Can’t wait!

• 3/4/10 12:26 the Muse:

*raises hand* me too rena! :-D I can’t wait either I’m on board with the housewares in a major way!