New in Beauty: NYX Baked Trio Shadow

NYX Baked Trio Shadow

Baked shadow from NYX!? Squee! It’s the little things that excite a Muse.

NYX Baked Trio Shadows promise super pigmented color pay off with a shimmer finish in a baked formula, I so have a thing for baked shadow.

Imma a likey!

These are coming atcha this Summer (around June or so) from NYX.

Whatcha think?

I wanna try ‘em, they could prove awesome.

• 3/3/10 20:50 Connie:

ooh! interesting! I’d love to try this one

• 3/3/10 21:24 the Muse:

connie they look nice right? kinda mac-ish!

• 3/3/10 22:20 LINDARRAGNAR:

omg these loook exactly like the ones from MAC :DDDD I know NYX eyeliner (its really a eyebrow pencil lol) has suprisingly good colour payoff, I can only get their black pencil or guerlain eye kohl on my waterline

can’t wait :D

• 3/3/10 23:49 the Muse:

very much so linda!!!!! NYX has some good picks so I’m hoping these are nice :-D

• 3/3/10 23:35 daisyv316:

I welcome thee!

• 3/3/10 23:48 the Muse:

lol daisy you’re too cute :-D

• 3/3/10 23:53 dina:

i really like nyx and am impressed with their pigmentation and color selection for the price, can’t wait to ck these out :D

• 3/3/10 23:56 the Muse:

heyyyyyy dina! what up? Me too, kinda hyped ’bout ‘em! :-D I’ve tried a few and haven’t always been big time delighted but def can’t deny some are really nice for the price :-D

• 3/4/10 3:17 rhon228:

I’m feeling it. I swore off buying shadows for a while but I admit this is tempting.

• 3/4/10 8:29 the Muse:

lol rhon wow I feel specials for tempting you again :-D

• 3/4/10 10:17 Fullyunderstand:

I love when they come out with new products…and this one is a thumbs up!! Can’t wait to see the whole color selection.Yipee!!!

• 3/4/10 12:26 the Muse:

fullyunderstand me either :-D def excited!

• 8/3/10 19:45 Pam:

Do you know when these will be released?!

• 8/4/10 9:07 the Muse:

weirdly enough pam they disappeared. Dunno why they never got released!? If I hear anything I’ll let you know!

• 8/9/10 22:14 Pam:

Thanks sooo much!

• 8/10/10 9:20 the Muse:

my pleasure pam!

• 10/28/10 11:14 Pam:

Still nothing huh.. sad :( I was looking forward to these!

• 10/28/10 11:23 the Muse:

I know right? totally was looking forward to ‘em too Pam :(

• 10/28/10 18:47 Pam:

So you’ve got no inside scoop on when/if they will be released. Sephora just released some baked shadow trios, but you probably know that.

• 10/28/10 18:48 the Muse:

if I knew I’d have blogged it pam :) yup I already wrote a post about the Sephora trios :)

• 10/28/10 18:49 Pam:

Thanks.. I have a hard time keeping up with all the blogs.. so sometimes I just have to ask directly. :) Off to see ur blog on Sephoras trios.

• 10/28/10 19:07 Pam:

I’ll try..LOL..just too much to keep track of in the makeup world. I had found the post already, I was hoping for a review… :)

• 10/29/10 13:13 the Muse:

hi pam ah good. glad you located it. Sorry, don’t have ‘em for review and doubt I’ll buy :P rather splurge $17 on something else ;-D sephora makeup and I don’t have a great track record!