New in Beauty: Smashbox Pro Line Second Skin Concealer

Smashbox Pro Line Second Skin Concealer

Have I told you lately how much I love a good concealer?

Have I told you how much I want the new Smashbox Pro Line Second Skin Concealer?  My other concealers are getting lonely and need a new friend you see…

Jump!

Smashbox Pro Line Second Skin Concealer (Item Number A199223) is available as a preorder from QVC. I’m kinda leaning towards grabbing it but not wanting to wait until May to get my greedy hands on it. Le sigh.

What is it?

It’s an advanced concealer that’s customizable and weight on the skin and supposed the next generation of lasting coverage. Ok, I believe you, sold to the Muse for the grand total of $24 bucks and shipping!

It’s supposed to offer superior coverage but remain natural looking with a long wear time. It supposedly will also make the most impact in your beauty routine. So I guess good bye fine lines, puff, and dark circles?

It promises to hide rosacea, freckles, and dark circles just to name a few, all while remaining natural and long wearing sans setting powder for radiant, flawless skin, instantly. Oh My!

Sound to good to be true?

That remains to be seen, but I’m buying it for sure.

What do you think?

• 3/23/10 13:17 JoElla:

I hate “advanced orders” from QVC GRRR!!!
    If a product is so great they should just release it or promote the hell out of it.

JMHO of course

• 3/23/10 14:41 the Muse:

me too joella sigh! I really don’t like waiting until May :P

• 3/23/10 13:53 Caroline:

I love me some Smashbox so I will def want to try. Although my last purchase from them was a total disappointment (eye lid primer). However, what is this Pro Line you speak of? I have not heard of this!

• 3/23/10 18:46 the Muse:

hey caroline! :-D I believe the pro line isn’t generally available to the public!? not sure but smashbox def has some sort of pro line I believe. I wanna try too, sounds good!

• 3/23/10 14:02 keely valentine:

Its way to good to be trueee!

• 3/23/10 14:25 the Muse:

LOL keely yes most times that’s the case isn’t it?!

• 3/23/10 14:05 Sarah:

I have never really been a fan of Smashbox’s concealers, but this one definitely grabs my attention. I may have to give Smashbox another chance :)

• 3/23/10 14:35 the Muse:

hey sarah. it depends with smashbox a bit hit and miss but some stuff is good particularly LE items :D

• 3/23/10 14:12 Kate:

I’m so so so sorry! But I can’t stop giggling over the fact I thought the under eye circles were ginormous eyebrows.

• 3/23/10 14:24 the Muse:

LOL kate :-D my mad graphic skillz unable me to switch between bushy brows and undereye circles! :D!

• 3/23/10 14:39 Ashley:

You were in the totalbeauty.com e-mail today. Just thought you should know. :)

• 3/23/10 14:44 the Muse:

ha ashley thanks doll! I just heard from one of my reps not 5 mins ago saying congrats, I didn’t even know! :-D! thanks!

• 3/24/10 9:38 Lisa:

I watched one of the presentations and you could still see one of the models’ pimples on her forehead! And the cross hatching technique was still able to be seen at some angles cause they didn’t blend it out. I’m sorry, but I wasn’t thrilled. Have you have tried Make Up Forever’s concealer? That stuff with hide ANYTHING (tattoos included). And it’s WATERPROOF. I’d like to see you thoughts on that concealer vs. this one. Currently I use Bobbi Browns to hide whatever dark circles I may have and it works fine for me. You just got to be careful or else it sits in every line on your face…. :( Sowwies Bobbi

• 3/24/10 10:49 the Muse:

hi lisa. oh no that stinks :( I’m just vaguely curious though :-D I already reviewed the MUFE sometime ago, it’s quite good. I like BB as well, it’s one of my favs :-D