Beauty Most Unusual: An Unusual Lip Gloss
At first glance 2 Love My Lips Lip Gloss is your typical range of lip gloss in a few interesting shades. Mind you, its an indie brand I’ve never heard of but you know the Muse, boldly going where no Muse has gone before in the beauty world.
But….don’t let that typical lip gloss look full you! 2 Love My Lips Gloss has something a little bit different about it!
Where as Urban Decay Pocket Rocket Lip Gloss has pheromones to attract men, 2 Love My Lips actually repels guys, the nasty, crazy, weird ones that is.
The gloss combines plumping, breath freshening, and a glossy finish along with a cleverly packaged spike detector kit. Yup, you read that right. I’m not sure exactly how the gloss conceals the test strip but it would be interesting to see the actual packaging.
Although I have to say that the instructions for use are a little too complicated to perform when out on a date or in a club.
- Carry out your test in a well lit area
- The card contains two tests; each test contains two test spots indicated by a circle at each end of the strip
- Place a drop of your drink onto both control spots on each end of the strip
- Smear each drop gently over the circle, with a finger, straw or similar
- DO NOT MIX the chemicals from each spot together: use separate stirrers
- Wait until the card is fully dry.
- If either spot turns dark blue, GHB and/or KETAMINE has been detected.
Imagine whipping out a test card and going all rocket scientist in a club or bar? I guess better safe than sorry though but still…..
I gotta say it does fall into a Beauty Most Unusual category for me.
What do you think?
Beauty Most Unusual or a safe way to wear your lipgloss?
Check it out at www.2lovemylips.co.uk