BeautyMate Sheet Mask Gift Set Review
So you wanna try Asian Sheet Masks for the very first time in your life? Or maybe you’re already a fan of ‘em and want to add to your stash.
Check out this super cool kit from BeautyMate!
I’ve reviewed Beautymate Sheet Masks before. I’ve had great success with the line and embrace it’s inexpensive price tag, excellent fit, and wide variety of masks.
I was delighted by the BeautyMate Sheet Mask Gift Set that popped up on Sasa a few months ago and I eagerly hauled it way back when to review here but also because it was simply darlin’ and so affordable.
What is it?
A gift set that contains 18 different BeautyMate Sheet Masks and a large size lotion.
It comes packaged in a cute little window box with a ribbon handle, quite nice packaging and ideal for gift giving. I’m seeing a friend for lunch next week and I so wish I had time to get another one of (mine is half used) these delivered in time to give to her as a little gift. It comes with a variety of sheet masks including some eye ones too! The full size rose scented body lotion is an extra added bonus that’s simply lovely! It smells fabulous and absorbs easily into my skin leaving behind a smooth, silky feel. The set is utterly affordable at $19.30 for the entire set, it basically breaks down to like a buck a mask plus a free lotion.
The masks included are:
- Beautymate Q10 Rset Nano Eye Mask
- Beautymate Bright Up Nano Eye Mask
- Beautymate Collagen Smooth Nano Eye Mask
- Beautymate Refining Smooth Nana Mask (3)
- Beautymate Anti-Blemising Reparing Naon Mask (3)
- Beautymate Purifying and Hydrating Nano Mask (2)
- Beautymate Aomori Green Apple Nano Mask (2)
- Beautymate Pyrus Malus (Apple) (2)
- Beautymate Yamagata Cherry Nano Mask (3)
Nothing bad about this haul!
Who might like it?
- Anyone who never tried Asian Sheet Masks before and really wants too!
- Obsessed sheet mask fans.
- Women who like to pamper their faces.
Who might not like it?
- Everyone will love it, doubt anyone won’t!
Overall, I think it’s a worth haul particularly if you’re new to face masks as this offers an affordable way to try a variety of masks plus get some really cute packaging along with the deal and a bonus lotion.
Incredibly cute, affordable, and fun!
Muse Approved for purchase.
Available at www.sasa.com
Disclosure: The following item was purchased by me for review purposes (and because I like flinging my money at makeup products of any kind) on Musings of a Muse. For further information please see my FTC Guidelines or my Disclosure/Disclaimer posts.