Shu Uemura Summer Collection 2010: Shu Uemura Gem Glam Collection

Shu Uemura Summer Collection 2010

A bit of sparkle with your Summer?

Yes, please.

Shu Uemura Gem Glam Collection takes care of that!

• Shu Uemura Gem Glam Glitter Pressed Eyeshadow $24

Shades Available:

• Gold
  • Silver
  • Rainbow

A limited edition eyeshadow with gem-like sparkles!

Shu Uemura Gem Glam Collection 3

Shu Uemura Gem Glam Collection 2

Shu Uemura Gem Glam Collection 1

• Shu Uemura Gem Glam Flawless Glow Powder $55

A multicolor face duo for perfecting your complexion! Evens out skin tone and minimizes pores with luminous transparent powder set in a luxurious compact inspired by the brilliance of gemstones.

Shu Uemura Gem Glam Collection 4

Shu Uemura Gem Glam Collection 5

Loving all over the eye shadows but I must ask myself do I really need more shimmery shades of shadow?

What do you think?

Available now at Nordstrom.

• 4/12/10 13:33 Angie Twe:

Beautiful!!!

• 4/12/10 14:52 Nyc_Doll:

I am ridiculously curious about the Rainbow glitter eyeshadow… it looks almost like an iridescent white from the product imagery. How’re they going to make good on the promise of it being “rainbow”?! So wanting to find out!!!

• 4/12/10 15:07 the Muse:

hi nyc doll I believe it’s iridescent so it gets that pinkish/bluish sheen that appears rainbow like if that makes sense :)

• 4/12/10 15:08 LINDARRAGNAR:

oh I love it <3 The packaging is so nice and the colours look so amazing.

But I thought they would be eventually price reduced at sephora :( im still waiting. lol

oh well I really love rainbow and silver and gold are the best colours. :( so much want so little time

• 4/12/10 15:14 the Muse:

LOL me too Linda! I stalk that shiz like a dog with a bone :-D I’m waiting LOL!

• 4/12/10 15:45 Kate:

The rainbow e/s sounds intriguing. And I love the packaging on the powder. Would have to see some swatches (hint, hint!) or see these in person.

• 4/12/10 15:48 the Muse:

hey kate kinda leaning towards the shadow so swatches may be in your future :D

• 4/12/10 16:12 Su:

I am interested in all especially glow powder..I am curious with green and lavender color powder lol..
    I want to know how it will work ..and I love shu eyeshadows..

• 4/12/10 16:13 the Muse:

hey su me too :D

• 4/12/10 16:32 ginnygordon:

I also vote for swatches, please! I am really curious about these, but I already have several white and silver shadows, so I am not sure they’re worth it unless they are really unique. ‘Rainbow’ really catches my attention and I love the packaging on the flawless glow powder.

• 4/12/10 16:39 the Muse:

hey ginny def see what happens when it hits counters dear :-D the silver and gold are calling me!

• 4/12/10 16:42 Angel:

I’m interested in swatches between this gold eyeshadows versus the gold one from Tokidoki!

• 4/12/10 16:47 the Muse:

hey angel will def compare if I get the gold shu one :D

• 4/12/10 17:31 Tiffany:

AHH THE PACKAGING LOOKS AMAZING.
    I love pretty packaging ):
    and you can never have enough SHIMMER!
    I’m going to go check it out today

• 4/12/10 17:48 the Muse:

hey tiffany :-D def adore the packaging!

Good luck do update us if it’s on counters yet!

• 4/12/10 19:27 Kaoru:

Rainbow is calling my name like a siren….

• 4/13/10 8:03 Janet:

that compact is way cute <3

• 4/14/10 9:34 plue:

skipping! not sure why but this collection is way too colourful for me >_< most prolly cuz i am no summer girl! LOL.

but i may go and check out rainbow and see how it looks like tho :P

• 4/14/10 16:32 the Muse:

hey little sis me either! def not a summer girl :-D gimme Fall!

• 4/14/10 12:44 Dawn:

Aww, these are all so lovely. That glow powder is so funky I may just have to get that. It makes me sad, though, because I read on The Beauty Girl that Shu Uemura makeup is being phased out of the U.S. market.
    We’ll still be able to buy it online, but still…

• 4/14/10 12:54 the Muse:

hi dawn yup I know I did a post about Shu pulling out of the US market a few weeks ago :-D Pretty sad :( at least it’ll be available online!

• 4/21/10 10:23 Yui:

Hi! I went straight to the nordstrom website once I read this post and placed an order for the Rainbow along with a mother’s day gift. Received it last night and compared it to the Lunasol Stardust on Eyes… Shu glitter/shimmer is very very fine. I love it!!

• 4/21/10 10:27 the Muse:

hi yui! jealous! I haven’t tried yet or purchased :-D sounds gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! enjoy :-D

• 7/23/10 12:20 wefadetogray:

Muse!

How do you use this glam powder? I do not really understand :(
    Do you use the different colors for different areas of your face? do you just mix them all? what’s the difference between the lighter and darker shades? does it work like the meteorites by guerlain?
    ufff! sorry for this crazy amount of questions!
    xoxo
    ps: just a brief comment on the rose scents. I tried the pixie rose perfume and is disgusting! :( still looking…

• 7/27/10 12:46 the Muse:

hi wefadetogray

I haven’t gotten it to be honest but from what I understand the upper part highlights and the lower set contours. you’re supposed to swirl across sections and use them in areas you would naturally highlight and/or contour.

oh thanks for the heads up on pixi! :-D I was going to buy!