Yay or Nay: Bare Escentuals Anniversary Show on QVC

Bare Escentuals QVC

Dudes, What up?

How’d the weekend treat you? Mine was fierce but now I’m knackered as hell plus I have a workload to choke on today but no worries I’m getting through Monday super duper fast it feels like. How’s yours going? Time for a nap under our office desk yet?

I got in really late last night so it was pretty much right to bed for me but this morning I was up at the crack of dawn to debate with myself whether I needed to watch Flesh and Stone or if I needed to fast forward through the 100+ hours of the Bare Escentuals Anniversary Show on QVC.

Needless to say both won out so I spent 30 minutes watching Flesh and Stone and proceeded to fast forward through BE episodes for another 30 minutes and finally finished off by completing the last 30 minutes of Flesh and Stone.

But…

The question is did you watch it?

The BE that is (or I’m all open ears to discuss DW ha!).

Bare Escentuals Anniversary Show was it a yay or a nay for you?

Jump!

So…

Bare Escentuals Anniversary Show really exciting right? You’d think it would be mega deals, super kits, and a whole overdose of Bare Escentuals crack.

For me?

Total nay.

Damn.

I must have fast forwarded through at least eight hours of Bare Escentuals and didn’t see a single damn thing that tickled me as a must have!

OMG! So sad.

How about you?

Was the show a yay or a nay for you?

Share it!

P.S. No worries if you missed it, lots more BE on the way so maybe I shouldn’t say Nay just yet eh? They say they save the best for last right?

P.S.S. I should bitch too much right? At least I saved $$!

• 5/17/10 15:04 LINDARRAGNAR:

A no, LOL I just bet the show was full of lots of overpriced mediocer products.

The only thing thats good from bare minerals/escentuals is the ceo Leslie. I like her alot

• 5/17/10 15:32 the Muse:

oh no badly priced linda. BE usually gets ya some bang for the buckage but no good kits and set. I like leslie too! she’s gorg!

• 5/17/10 15:09 Kate:

I stay happily oblivious to the BE show on QVC.

I did watch Flesh and Stone though….I’ m really hoping things pick up now. (Oh and Amy and the Dr? eww!)

• 5/17/10 15:16 the Muse:

ew indeed kate. WTF was that tongue?

• 5/17/10 16:36 Kate:

OMG I forgot the tongue! The ending felt weird. “Umm I have something to tell you, I’m getting married. Now I’m going to jump your bones!”

I sure hope Amy is “sorted” soon, and not in the dirty way!!

• 5/19/10 10:16 the Muse:

kate very disappointed….they are chalkin’ it up as stress and just generally being scared but it’s SO odd!

• 5/17/10 17:04 VampiressDoll:

I don’t know why, but I’ve always thought of them as dull and never ever luring enough. Could be the packaging, colour scheme and maybe price lol? x

• 5/17/10 17:45 Comrade_Garlic:

BE was rather disappointing, good thing though saved me $$$. The grand collection was just not very grand this year. And a giant size of bisque does nothing for me.

• 5/18/10 21:51 the Muse:

me either comrade glad b/c I saved a TON!

• 5/17/10 20:58 dina:

i actually don’t have/use BE but i do like to watch leslie :) once in a while i get tempted by some of the colors & kits but it always looks like too much of a hassle with the loose powders and put it in the cap and what not??

• 5/19/10 12:15 the Muse:

dina good, don’t get involved, you’ll be hooked. the kits are seriously addicitng dude..a little messy yes but not as messy as mac piggies!

• 5/26/10 15:24 Gosia:

hmm.. I on the other hand am preparing to pounce on the “Bare Lagoon” and “Sweet Siren”. Also, I just accidently stumbled upon “Simply Seductive”… I din’t even know about the show until I looked at your website.. you’re feeding my obsession! =)

• 5/26/10 15:28 the Muse:

hey gosia got your fab email thanks :-D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh gosh yes must tivo the BE shows hahaha!

• 5/26/10 17:59 Gosia:

hey btw… no review of the 2nd edition of ‘pearls’? =) (called the ‘Exotic Pearls’). I just got mine from ebay, and oh, I love it… !!

• 6/15/10 16:51 the Muse:

hi gosia I don’t have that one but sounds nice.