Etsy Musings: Flourish Sugar Cube Body Scrub

Florish Etsy

It’s getting about that time of the year now when you’ll be showing a whole hell of alot more skin. It’s also around the time that we decide we do have to shave our legs after having them hibernate in their hairiness all Winter long. Don’t deny it, I know some of you out there are guilty (one of my friends waits until she actually shows a leg before shaving, gag me! Must shave daily, no excuses!).

Also happens to be around that time of the year when our skin kinda needs a little helping hand to reveal smoother, softer spots rather than rough, flaky bits.

$9 bucks says that Flourish Sugar Cube Body Scrub will do the trick!

Jump!

Flourish Sugar Cube Body Scrub is one of those cute inventive little ways to go about scrubbing your dry skin clean away.

Flourish Sugar Cube Body Scrub is a smoothing, exfoliating scrub in easy to use single serving cubes.

Loaded with cocoa butter to make your skin super soft plus avocado and olive oils to condition and moisturize and pure sugar cane to scrub away dry skin and you’ll have the perfect combination to get your legs, elbows, knees, and other rough bits into tip top shape for Summer.

Best part?

These are available in solid cube forms in a jar! Just slip a cube or two out and go to work scrubbing your dry areas. Easy as pie! No more slippery, oily loose scrub…now you can easily scrub away without making a mess as the cubes are easy to handle and use.

Etsy Florish 4

Etsy Florish 3

Etsy Florish 2

Etsy Florish 1

Flourish makes their scrubs in a variety of scents such as Black Tea and Mint, Blueberry Pomegranate, and Blood Orange. Each jar is $9 each and available from the Flourish Bath and Body Shop on Etsy.

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with this company.

• 5/25/10 0:19 Angela:

Cute, I like them! I’m a fan of trolling etsy mostly for handmade clothes and bags but maybe I should be peeking at skincare/beauty too :)

• 5/25/10 11:04 the Muse:

angela I fear I troll etsy for EVERYTHING LOL

• 5/25/10 0:43 Wendy K:

Love the scent combinations! Some are very exotic. I’m definitely going to try these out, since I unfortunately I did not have much luck with the lush sugar scrubs!

By the way, I figured I would finally introduce myself. I visit a few times a day, and have a serious makeup and musings addiction! Thank you for providing this incredible website! :)

• 5/25/10 11:04 the Muse:

aw thanks wendy cheers *hugs* good to meet you!

Lush Sugar Scrubs are a little messy to work with! These are way easier :-D

Thanks for the awesome comment!

• 5/25/10 1:32 Shannon:

Would make an awesome gift! How many cubes to a jar Muse?

• 5/25/10 8:57 the Muse:

mnmm shannon about 15 or so?

• 5/25/10 4:49 handbag:

These sugar cubes look great!

• 5/25/10 7:55 Heather / Eyeconic:

I’ve had them bookmarked for a while, they have a ton of soaps I want- and I REALLY want these!

• 5/25/10 8:59 the Muse:

heather the scrubs are so fun!

• 5/25/10 8:33 dina:

and i’m in, just ordered :) have you tried any of this sellers items yet? the scents sound lovely, got some pineapple lemongrass and black tea & mint stuffs :D

• 5/25/10 8:58 the Muse:

hey d *hugs*

You’re going to love. I only tried the scrubs and love ‘em!

• 5/25/10 10:25 Lillian:

Oooh these look great! Love the sounds of the scents.
    Oh and i’m a terrible one for not shaving over winter :P

• 5/25/10 11:01 the Muse:

LOL Lillian! My friend is like that too! No shame in your game :D

• 5/25/10 11:18 jonnie:

These look awesome! Will be buying… black tea and mint sounds so nice! I was just looking at my knees this morning thinking it was time to buy a scrub… but I do hate the slippery products. I feel like I wste far too much of it.

I shave about once a week in the winter, depending on when I’m seeing my bf… I don’t go hairy around him, even after as long as we’ve been together. :) that’s love…

• 5/25/10 18:55 the Muse:

me too jonnie and the fear of cracking my head in the shower. lord ME either. I am a compulsive need to be smooth type :D

• 5/29/10 11:16 jonnie:

Okay, just bought black tea and mint and woodsmoke and vanilla (sounds like something BPAL would do!). I’m pretty excited to receive these! :)

• 6/1/10 13:33 the Muse:

ugh don’t say bpal jonnie I’m trying to forget the overly large order I did a few days ago!

• 6/1/10 14:10 jonnie:

LOL! I was sad that White Rabbit didn’t smell as awesome as I hoped so I haven’t bought anything from there in a couple months. I so don’t need more fragrance anyway… I just bought Fresh Strawberry Flowers a couple weeks ago (love!)…

• 6/1/10 14:36 the Muse:

AW sorry jonnie first venture into bpal? if so it gets better promise :-D love Strawberry Flowers!

• 5/27/10 0:21 Zang:

THESE LOOK ALMOST TOO GOOD to eat!! and the packaging is sooo frigging cute!

• 6/2/10 20:52 Roxie:

I bought the Blueberry Promogrante (sp?) a few months ago. OMG! Heaven! Definitely a must buy.

• 12/11/10 20:37 Coquette:

Gorgeous photos and considering that I ‘know’ Flourish, I’m sure they’re absolutely wonderful. Sugar Cube Scrubs have been a huge hit in my lineup, too. Just so wonderful. One cube does the exfoliation and at the same time…doesn’t leave an oil slick in your shower or tub. BONUS!

• 7/6/11 3:44 Body Scrub:

Hi!
    My skin is very dry and rough. So i am thinking to try some recipe which made of natural ingredients. This body scrub may be the solution of my dry skin. Now i am thinning to try this.