Product Musings: MAC Dollymix Blush

Wanna Muse MAC Dollymix Blush?

MAC Dollymix 1

Jump!

Who owns MAC Dollymix? Gasp! You don’t? Stop everything and go get it.

Dollymix is one of those must have cult favorites from MAC that most fan girls already own. The Muse is a little late to the ballgame as she just recently discovered this gem earlier last year but thank god she did because it’s lovely.

For some odd reason or another Dollymix reminds me of NARS Orgasm but in pink form. Although a tad scary in the pan, it splashes a subtle shimmering pink on cheeks that’s both fresh and pretty.

MAC Dollymix 2

MAC Dollymix 3

As Summer approaches you may want to indulge in the less is more policy. Dollymix is the perfect shade of pink to give you a natural, fresh look without over doing things and keeping fresh and simple.

Loves this shade.

Do you own it?

Love it?

Go ahead and Muse Dollymix!

• 5/3/10 15:03 LINDARRAGNAR:

oh thats such a pretty colour a little plain though ( I love veining) but that looks perfect for the apples and then swopped out to the temples.

is this a new item or old?

• 5/3/10 15:08 the Muse:

hey linda :-D

old dear! great shade!

• 5/3/10 15:29 MarTina:

I love Dolly Mix too. I pair it with MUFE HD blush for a glow from within look. Nice on a mocha baby. :)

• 5/3/10 15:39 the Muse:

sounds gorgeouys martina :-D got a fotd?! :D

• 5/3/10 15:41 Phyrra:

Dolly Mix looks lovely!
    My current favorite blush from MAC is Full Fuchsia though.
    It may actually be my all time favorite blush from anyone.
    I just LOOOVE how it looks on me.

• 5/3/10 20:51 the Muse:

i love full fuchsia dd :-D only prob is I’ve been known to over do it :D

• 5/3/10 18:58 jones:

WOW how do i not have this lol- i got tippy, style, and dainty, but not this !?!? lol

• 5/4/10 9:47 the Muse:

jones it’s like mac’s best kept secret :-D

• 5/3/10 19:03 Tinkerchelle:

Muse! I leave you for a few days and you redecorate everything! LOL! I was having fun tooling around with the new apps. Funny though, for some reason I would not have expected you to go with pink. I have no idea why. :D Anyway, nice upgrade! Oh, and dollymix? Possibly the best blush ever.

• 5/4/10 9:47 the Muse:

haha chelle :-D do you likey? I’m not much of a pink girl tbh but it is fitting for makeup lol! hells yes dollymix=W00t!

• 5/4/10 9:50 the Muse:

oops chelle did my reply go through?

• 5/4/10 10:23 Tinkerchelle:

Yeah, Muse. I sees ya!

• 5/4/10 10:48 the Muse:

lol good chelle as for some reason my longer reply looked like it didn’t get through :D

• 5/3/10 19:25 Lillian:

I’ve heard so many people raving about this and it does loo lovely! Pink shades look better on me than peach so i’ve never been interested in Orgasm, this looks much more up my street :)

• 5/3/10 21:25 M:

I have Dollymix! It’s v v pretty. :) An oldie but a goodie.

• 5/4/10 0:07 caitlyn:

I keep seeing people mention Dollymix, so I’ve been wondering about the color. Thanks for swatching it! I’m loving NARS Orgasm right now, but I’ll keep this one in mind for the future!

• 5/4/10 0:12 jackieg02:

I do not have Dollymix, but I have the bright pink blush from the Hello Kitty collection that is compared to Dollymix. Close enough, right? I do like the color that I have, but it is something that I don’t wear often….I’ll have to pull it out tomorrow!!! ;)

• 5/4/10 9:13 the Muse:

I have that one too jackie :-D Love!

• 5/4/10 3:13 Aquahartz:

Wow, very nice colour, Muse.

I’m crazy about blusher nowadays. I might go grab this Dollmix soon.
    It might be a good blusher for work, when I want to look a little bit more stylish yet simple & fresh :)

coool!

• 5/4/10 9:04 the Muse:

you’ll like this one aqua :-D

• 5/4/10 19:58 Robin:

I own Dollymix but hardly ever wear it. Pink Swoon seems to do better on me but your nice pics have inspired me to try for dolly cheeks once again.

• 5/5/10 1:42 ValentinaSugar:

Hi Muse,

I love your website. I’m so beauty obsessed! Its insane. U always review the kind of products I’m thinking of buying which is great. I wanted to ask: I don’t own any MAC blushes and I was wondering if they have any fragrance??? I also wanted to know what you think of the mineralize blushes. Do you like those? How about the blush duos from the too fabulous collection??

• 5/5/10 9:58 the Muse:

hi valentina :)

thank you so much *hugs* mmmmm good question….no not really no fragrance :-D Mineralized blushes are good but it depends as some apply really frosty which I hate sigh :( and I didn’t get any from too fabulous b/c of that reason :P the frost is really unflattering for me :( however I do like the simple baked ones sans frost http://www.musingsofamuse.com/2008/07/mac-sonic-chic-mac-mineralize-blush.html <====these I love!

• 5/5/10 9:14 Anitacska:

I need to check this out next time I’m at a Mac counter (which will be this Friday because To The Beach and Pret-a-Papier have arrived in the UK!!!). :)

• 5/5/10 9:33 the Muse:

anita PaP is awesome :-D you’re going to love! MtB hasn’t been released here yet le sigh!