MAC In The Groove Collection Photos and Information

MAC In the Groove 1

Good morning dears!

How’d your long weekend treat you? Mine was fantastic but please sir can I have some more? So not ready for “Monday” aka Tuesday morning!

Groan!

But no worries….

The new MAC In The Groove Collection should get you up and at ‘em this morning!

You may be busy trying to get your hands on most of the MAC To The Beach Collection but MAC waits for no one and within a mere few weeks of the beach release in comes MAC In The Groove (Releasing July 8th USA and sometime in July abroad).

Best news about this collection?

Why that would be the repromote of the holy grail Mineralized Skinfinish in Stereo Rose. I’ve personally never gotten my hands on this legend but lord knows I wants me one bad.

Without further commentary from this Muse here’s the deets for you to snack on with your AM tea (or coffee).

MAC In the Groove 2

“Every once in a while don’t you just want to let go, feel the flow, and get in the groove??

Start with a little ’70s Batik, add some ’80s Neo-Mod Tie-Dye fun, some Marrakech mystique, and you’re feeling groovy! A modern, flowing and fabulous way with bold, kaleidoscopic colour combined with boho charm and up-to-the minute catwalk style.

Nine new Mineralize Eye Shadows, six Cremesheen Lipsticks, six Cremesheen Glass, four Mineralize Skinfinish Powders, and five new Mineralize Blush Duos. Shadows are matte, sans glitter and in the trio format. Creamy lips play perfectly off Mineralize satin-smooth eyes. Turn on and groove out!“

MAC In the Groove 5

MAC In The Groove Lipstick

• Call My Bluff – Mid-tone creamy coffee (Cremesheen) (Limited Edition)
  • Jazzed – Bright coral pink (Cremesheen) (Limited Edition)
  • Creme de Nude – Pale muted peach beige (Cremesheen) (Permanent)
  • I Like It Like That – Deep Blue pink (Cremesheen) (Limited Edition)
  • All Styled Up – Bright yellow pink (Cremesheen) (Limited Edition)
  • Go For It – Mid-tone blue purple (Cremesheen) (Limited Edition)

MAC In the Groove 6

MAC In The Groove Cremesheen Glass

• On the Scene – Light Coral beige (Limited Edition)
  • You’ve Got It – Mid-tone silver grey (Limited Edition)
  • Going Casual – Sheer lilac (Limited Edition)
  • Fashion Whim – Light Beige (Limited Edition)
  • Right Image – Mid-tone blue pink (Limited Edition)
  • Chillin’ – Light white blue (Limited Edition)

MAC In the Groove 3

MAC In the Groove Mineralize Eye Shadow (Trio)

• Love to Love – Satin beige/Pearly Bronze/Satin Brown (Limited Edition)
  • In the Groove – Satin green/Pearly burgundy/Satin coral (Limited Edition)
  • Making It Easy – Satin red brown/Pearly beige rose/Satin dark beige (Limited Edition)
  • Togetherness – Satin lavender/Pearly purple/Satin grey (Limited Edition)
  • Style Influencer – Satin silver/Pearly deep blue/Satin deep mauve brown (Limited Edition)
  • Soften the Mood – Satin light brown/Pearly rose/Satin light blue (Limited Edition)
  • Fresh & Easy – Satin pink/Pearly burgundy/Satin grey (Limited Edition)
  • Calm, Cool, & Collected – Satin deep green/Pearly green/Satin beige (Limited Edition)
  • Blue My Mind – Satin light blue/Pearly deep teal/Satin black (Limited Edition)

MAC In the Groove 4

MAC In the Groove Powerpoint Eye Pencil

• Stubborn Brown – Deep Rich Brown (Permanent)
  • Permaplum – Deep plum with pink shimmer (Permanent)
  • Navy Stain – Royal blue with shimmer (Permanent)

MAC In the Groove 9

MAC In the Groove Mineralized Skinfinish

• By Candlelight – Golden pink (Frost) (Limited Edition) (Repromote)
  • Stereo Rose – Coral with golden/bronze shimmering nuances (Frost) (Limited Edition) (Repromote)
  • Comfort – Golden bronze (Frost) (Limited Edition) (Repromote)
  • Petticoat – Pale rose with gold and amber veining (Frost) (Limited Edition) (Repromote)

MAC In the Groove 8

MAC In the Groove Mineralize Blush

• Happy Together – Satin caramel/Pearly beige (Limited Edition)
  • A Little Bit of Sunshine – Satin light brown/Pearly beige (Limited Edition)
  • Hang Loose – Satin bright pink/Pearly lavender (Limited Edition)
  • Band of Roses – Satin blue pink/Pearly light plum (Limited Edition)
  • New Vibe – Satin deep rose/Pearly bronze (Limited Edition)

MAC In the Groove 7

That’s WHOLE lot of MAC right there so looks like we better start saving our nickles and dimes. I see at least one item I want…total sarcasm in that statement.

Do share what you think of MAC In the Groove, curious how you’re feeling ’bout this collection!

source

• 6/1/10 10:31 lulubell:

Oooh so pretty. I have a massive addiction to Cremesheen Glass, SO excited about those new ones!

• 6/1/10 10:37 the Muse:

hey lulubell cremesheen is a hard one for me :P I try to get into it but never can :D

• 6/1/10 11:36 MarTina:

I love mineralized blushes but have to be very careful to layer them over a cream so I’m not too shiny with my oily skin. I am more excited about this launch than I was for the Back to Beach collection.

• 6/1/10 11:39 the Muse:

I do too martina but the duo ones are sometimes too frosty for me! so def have to be extra careful with them!

• 6/1/10 11:51 thatgal:

Looks pretty different from all the stuff MAC has released this year. It’s really “groovie”, feels like dressing up face in that and go dancing;) I’d like to try almost everything from the collection. Love how colors and hues match!

• 6/1/10 12:18 the Muse:

hey thatgal! It’s kinda their seasonal mineralized release :-D all about it myself!

• 6/1/10 23:52 thatgal:

*It’s kinda their seasonal mineralized release *
        Oh, really? I just was not so into MAC cosmetics some time ago, so I’m not a big specialist yet)) Now I know;) Thanks!

• 6/2/10 9:35 the Muse:

oh yes thatgal. mac does mineralized releases often hunny :-D

• 6/1/10 12:01 Agnes:

interesting colours! haha i super want to get myself some mineralized skin finish!! do you know if canada will be getting this at the same time as US? totally need this to cheer me up after exams are over end of june :)

• 6/1/10 12:17 the Muse:

hey Agnes :-D good luck with exams hun!

I imagine so as it says all else in July as well :-D

• 6/1/10 12:31 deejay:

Nothing that I want in this collection but that purple lipstick I might get.

• 6/1/10 12:44 Phyrra:

Ok, I’m hoping Go for it works on my skintone. Coz I need a blue-purple lipstick. Blurple. LOL!

My weekend was good! My blog got migrated! Yay! All my comments got migrated YAY! Now we’re doing site redesign. *Crosses fingers*
    Btw I emailed you a cute pic of girls in dalek costumes.

I’ll admit it, I’m also REALLY curious about Stereo Rose.

• 6/1/10 13:03 the Muse:

HAAAAAAAAA dd cute! Blurple :-D

omg! must go see your blog now :-D you did? haven’t checked email yet eep! can’t wait to see :D

• 6/1/10 12:52 Nia:

I like the pearly MES, although I wanted to stop buying them :D Just do not use them enough. Maybe Blue My Mind.
    Stereo Rose is of course on my list as well, it’s coral. And one of the MB might make it on my list as well. Originally I liked Band of Roses from the description, but now I am feeling Hang Loose a lot more.

What’s on your tentative list, Muse? Hope you will have swatches soon :D

• 6/1/10 13:01 the Muse:

I try to convince myself no more MSF Nia but I end up wanting anyway :-D I’m kinda making the list now but at least two stereo roses are on my list if NOTHING else :D

• 6/1/10 13:38 Nia:

That does not sound too bad.

I am so happy I hate the Cremesheen lipsticks :D
        Hope it’s July soon

• 6/1/10 13:56 the Muse:

me too nia. I can’t pull off cremesheen lipsticks or gloss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 6/1/10 15:28 Linnette:

OMG! Stereo Rose! They’re finally repromoting it !! I only started getting into MAC in 2007 and always thought Stereo Rose was out of my touch.
    I’ll have to start saving up for these gorgeous babies. I can see myself wanting the eyeshadows, MSF, lippies and the blushes =D

• 6/1/10 15:44 the Muse:

Linnette such an Urban Legend right?! :-D I can’t WAIT to get!

• 6/1/10 21:32 Comrade_Garlic:

This is the best collection MAC has released in a long time. There isn’t much I don’t want. I have to go back to avoiding the MAC store again.

• 6/2/10 0:00 Brooke:

Oooooh so pretty! I’m really liking…..all of it!
    I have Permaplum and really love the color but for some reason this shade along with Engraved smear more than my beloved Bountiful Brown (which is my go to color along with my Brown MUFE Aquaeyes liner). When I asked the MAC MUA about it she looked at me like I was crazy, but maybe it’s just me!

• 6/2/10 9:37 the Muse:

brooke your MUA didn’t know about this yet? odd!

• 6/2/10 7:04 Lara Debono:

Ma c please give us some time to recover!! we’re still drooling over the to the beach collection!! :-)))innit Muse?

• 6/2/10 9:33 the Muse:

damn lara still wiping the sweat from my brow after mac to the beach :D

• 6/4/10 13:25 mercedes(muses biggest fan or so i like to think so ha):

is it so wrong of me to want every single thing???

• 6/4/10 13:48 the Muse:

lol nope Mercedes understandable :-D how are you long time no speak

• 6/13/10 14:32 Nicole:

This is a great collection! I can’t wait to get my hands on some of those shadows.

• 7/3/10 2:15 Mary-Cate:

I LOVE YOU FOR POSTING THIS! I was reading reviews for the By Candlelight on Makeupalley and wishing I would have bought it! A girl in England said she purchased it with this collection, hot dang! A repremote, I read it right here! What would I do without reading your blog?!?! Odd question, but are they allowed to hold an item at a MAC counter or store for you? xx

• 7/6/10 11:28 the Muse:

ha Mary glad you’re happy about By Candle’s re-release hun! :) the day of the release I’m sure they will hold one for you, just call and ask :-D but anything before the release, I doubt it!

• 7/6/10 14:06 Mary-Cate:

Thanks for the response! xx

• 7/6/10 14:19 the Muse: