Good morning dears!
How’d your long weekend treat you? Mine was fantastic but please sir can I have some more? So not ready for “Monday” aka Tuesday morning!
But no worries….
The new MAC In The Groove Collection should get you up and at ‘em this morning!
You may be busy trying to get your hands on most of the MAC To The Beach Collection but MAC waits for no one and within a mere few weeks of the beach release in comes MAC In The Groove (Releasing July 8th USA and sometime in July abroad).
Best news about this collection?
Why that would be the repromote of the holy grail Mineralized Skinfinish in Stereo Rose. I’ve personally never gotten my hands on this legend but lord knows I wants me one bad.
Without further commentary from this Muse here’s the deets for you to snack on with your AM tea (or coffee).
“Every once in a while don’t you just want to let go, feel the flow, and get in the groove??
Start with a little ’70s Batik, add some ’80s Neo-Mod Tie-Dye fun, some Marrakech mystique, and you’re feeling groovy! A modern, flowing and fabulous way with bold, kaleidoscopic colour combined with boho charm and up-to-the minute catwalk style.
Nine new Mineralize Eye Shadows, six Cremesheen Lipsticks, six Cremesheen Glass, four Mineralize Skinfinish Powders, and five new Mineralize Blush Duos. Shadows are matte, sans glitter and in the trio format. Creamy lips play perfectly off Mineralize satin-smooth eyes. Turn on and groove out!“
MAC In The Groove Lipstick
- Call My Bluff – Mid-tone creamy coffee (Cremesheen) (Limited Edition)
- Jazzed – Bright coral pink (Cremesheen) (Limited Edition)
- Creme de Nude – Pale muted peach beige (Cremesheen) (Permanent)
- I Like It Like That – Deep Blue pink (Cremesheen) (Limited Edition)
- All Styled Up – Bright yellow pink (Cremesheen) (Limited Edition)
- Go For It – Mid-tone blue purple (Cremesheen) (Limited Edition)
MAC In The Groove Cremesheen Glass
- On the Scene – Light Coral beige (Limited Edition)
- You’ve Got It – Mid-tone silver grey (Limited Edition)
- Going Casual – Sheer lilac (Limited Edition)
- Fashion Whim – Light Beige (Limited Edition)
- Right Image – Mid-tone blue pink (Limited Edition)
- Chillin’ – Light white blue (Limited Edition)
MAC In the Groove Mineralize Eye Shadow (Trio)
- Love to Love – Satin beige/Pearly Bronze/Satin Brown (Limited Edition)
- In the Groove – Satin green/Pearly burgundy/Satin coral (Limited Edition)
- Making It Easy – Satin red brown/Pearly beige rose/Satin dark beige (Limited Edition)
- Togetherness – Satin lavender/Pearly purple/Satin grey (Limited Edition)
- Style Influencer – Satin silver/Pearly deep blue/Satin deep mauve brown (Limited Edition)
- Soften the Mood – Satin light brown/Pearly rose/Satin light blue (Limited Edition)
- Fresh & Easy – Satin pink/Pearly burgundy/Satin grey (Limited Edition)
- Calm, Cool, & Collected – Satin deep green/Pearly green/Satin beige (Limited Edition)
- Blue My Mind – Satin light blue/Pearly deep teal/Satin black (Limited Edition)
MAC In the Groove Powerpoint Eye Pencil
- Stubborn Brown – Deep Rich Brown (Permanent)
- Permaplum – Deep plum with pink shimmer (Permanent)
- Navy Stain – Royal blue with shimmer (Permanent)
MAC In the Groove Mineralized Skinfinish
- By Candlelight – Golden pink (Frost) (Limited Edition) (Repromote)
- Stereo Rose – Coral with golden/bronze shimmering nuances (Frost) (Limited Edition) (Repromote)
- Comfort – Golden bronze (Frost) (Limited Edition) (Repromote)
- Petticoat – Pale rose with gold and amber veining (Frost) (Limited Edition) (Repromote)
MAC In the Groove Mineralize Blush
- Happy Together – Satin caramel/Pearly beige (Limited Edition)
- A Little Bit of Sunshine – Satin light brown/Pearly beige (Limited Edition)
- Hang Loose – Satin bright pink/Pearly lavender (Limited Edition)
- Band of Roses – Satin blue pink/Pearly light plum (Limited Edition)
- New Vibe – Satin deep rose/Pearly bronze (Limited Edition)
That’s WHOLE lot of MAC right there so looks like we better start saving our nickles and dimes. I see at least one item I want…total sarcasm in that statement.
Do share what you think of MAC In the Groove, curious how you’re feeling ’bout this collection!