Urban Decay Book of Shadows III

Beauty British Blogger gives us a peek at the latest Urban Decay Book of Shadows hitting the UK in September (hopefully here too!).

Urban Decay Book of Shadows III

Have you consumed today’s subdaily ?

source

• 6/7/10 13:05 Audrey D:

another one already?? aw man! so many! cant keep up!

• 6/7/10 13:30 Lauren:

Hmm not a big fan of the packaging. I hope it has lots of satin shadows!

Hope you don’t mind if I share this with my readers. I’ll link back to you of course. :)

• 6/7/10 13:36 Donna:

! I need it! I was pretty unwowed by Alice in Wonderland since I had all of those colors except maybe two. Here’s hoping for new colors! Or at least colors I don’t have!

• 6/7/10 14:27 Dee:

OMG I need this!!!!!!!!!They managed to get two of my obsessions together NYC and UD :)))))))

• 6/7/10 15:05 lelila:

temptalia pulled out this image in her site, as per UD’s request. hmmm. why? maybe they’ll change it haha

• 6/7/10 15:10 Marina:

How cute! I love NYC! I lived in Buffalo and only ever went to NYC for 12 hours (bus trip). But it was great, and I wish I could go again! I love UD…their packaging rules.

• 6/7/10 15:52 Christina:

Not a fan of the packaging. More interested in the shadows I suppose!

Hope to see a lot of deep colors for it (:

• 6/7/10 16:15 Maggie:

Excitement :D I really hope there are some new shades in this one – it was pretty annoying that all the Alice shadows were re-releases. And PLEASE PLEASE don’t let it have either of the freaking Midnight Cowboys ;)

• 6/7/10 16:18 the Muse:

haha maggie true dat on the midnight cowboys!

• 6/7/10 17:44 kali:

Well it DOES say NYC so it HAS to come to the U.S.!! I’ll only indulge if they have some new colors. I’m sick of the book of shadows palettes.. they always have the same colors. With the past palettes, chances were if you already owned 2 or more UD palettes, you didn’t need any of them (Book of Shadows 1, 2, and Alice in Wonderland.)

• 6/7/10 17:46 Sarah:

Never had a Book of shadows I soooo want this but not a huge fan of the packaging.

• 6/7/10 22:50 dina:

oh killing me ~ WANT!!!! :) can’t wait to see the colors

• 6/8/10 2:49 peri:

cant wait to see what colors will be in it. i like the packaging…its funky…like urban decay…and i like weird stuff lol.

• 6/8/10 9:09 kaye:

waaa i love this packaging! Wow they’re making a lottt!!!

• 6/8/10 10:03 Yasumi:

Come on UD give us some new shades and while you are at it – think about making a LONDON BOOK OF SHADOWS!!

Come on Musey my doll…where do we sign the petition?

• 6/8/10 10:41 the Muse:

I can totally get on board with a london BOS yasumi :-D hehe let’s start the petition!

• 6/8/10 10:41 Colleen:

OMG I can’t wait it looks awesome!!! :)

• 6/8/10 22:53 Becky:

I can’t WAIT! I missed out on the 2nd book o’ shadows but have Alice.. I’m dying for more!

• 6/10/10 10:07 Jennifer:

I love the idea of new palettes. I waited for Sephora Friends and Family to get #2, but I had to remove the drawer and leave it loose in my palette divider. When I show my viewers the palette and use it for tutorials, the whole box is gone. Why so much unnecessary paper and packaging? Don’t get me wrong, I love adorable packaging and the little silver thingies on the deluxe, detail on the ammo…however, the deluxe packaging is the reason I returned the UD II the first time. I didn’t swatch, saw the packaging and returned then ordered it at discount with the F&F sale. However, it is a shame I have to remove the drawer and leave them exposed. I just think it was ridiculous to have a pop with door that open to expose a little booklet. What??? I know it sounds as though I am ranting, but it is not as much a rant as it is begging…lol. I am begging UD to keep their innovative, cute packaging without being ridiculous with gaudy pop ups and give me impressive packaging with detail for a woman, not for my four year old niece. Thanks for listening to my begging. I wish UD would listen as I adore their products and would love for a new palette to come out with the sephora exclusive colors. A nice eye catching palette with no pop ups…lol. Take care, Jennifer

• 6/10/10 10:09 Jennifer:

I forgot to ask if I may include your link in my blog for my readers…thanks so much! I will definitely show them the link as to where I got the info. If not, I understand, but I would love to hear what they think:) Thanks again, Jennifer

• 6/15/10 10:58 the Muse:

sure jennifer go ahead just please don’t hotlink images :)

• 6/13/10 8:25 Gabriela: