Urban Decay Fall Collection 2010: Urban Decay Vegan Palette

For those of you lemming the new Urban Decay Vegan Palette, a few pictures to drool over!

Urban Decay Vegan Palette 1

Jump!

Urban Decay Vegan Palette 2

Urban Decay Vegan Palette 3

Urban Decay Vegan Palette 5

Urban Decay Vegan Palette 4

Includes Eyeshadows:

• Minx
  • Urb
  • Gunmetal
  • Baked
  • Smog
  • Half-Baked

Plus One Travel-size 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero and Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Sin

Available from www.urbandecay.com for $34.

Anyone indulging?

• 6/29/10 22:10 Janine:

MAJOR lemming, just for the packaging! How awful is that?? And, is that a chinchilla in the upper left-hand corner on the inside of the palette? Love the little spider, the owls, the frog… everything! :D

• 6/29/10 22:12 Luna:

Awwww this is such a cute palette :) I love the artwork on it!

• 6/29/10 22:42 Catherine:

URGHHHH. Why don’t they ship to Canada. I really want this one AND the Naked palette, and am not wanting to wait til August to get them at Sephora. I shall check ebay I guess *le sigh*

• 6/29/10 23:12 Elle:

is this perm?

• 7/1/10 16:34 the Muse:

um yup believe so elle!

• 7/22/10 14:55 Amanda:

No, its limted edition. The NAKED palette by UD is perm though.

• 6/29/10 23:57 Tohnia:

I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT! All I thought when I saw it lol. LOVE the artwork!

• 6/30/10 0:55 donna:

that palette is making me all hot and bothered. those shades are beautiful. sadly (or not so sadly) the only color I don’t have is minx so I can’t justify buying this.

• 6/30/10 2:01 Marasy:

Hi! I was wondering if you could tell me how similar Minx is to Flipside and Urb is to Green Goddess? I will probably get this when I have the funds but I’m afraid of too much similarity to what I already have. Thanks!

• 6/30/10 6:54 Marina:

It’s a nice-looking palette, but what I don’t understand is why they put out two palettes in the same season with three identical colors in each…But I love the packaging on this! So cute!

• 6/30/10 7:30 Sarah:

I hate the designs on this palette, to me it looks like an ad saying these were animals that were beaten please dont do the same. Its kind of disturbing. :(

I dont like the colors that much either.

• 6/30/10 7:40 the Muse:

beaten sarah?! The animals looked pretty cute, didn’t get the beaten vibe from it.

• 6/30/10 7:33 Therese:

Nope! I have 5 out of six of the shadows already…as usual with UD. New colours please!!!

• 6/30/10 9:23 Bonnie:

LOVE this.

• 6/30/10 9:33 Bonnie:

PS Since I am new to the Urban Decay cult, I can totally snag this since the colors are all “new” to me…and I think I must get the Show Pony palette too…I LOVE L.A. and I love Show Pony there.

• 6/30/10 9:36 the Muse:

bonnie show pony has some seriously nice shades :-D

• 6/30/10 14:02 Anitacska:

I can’t wait for this to come to the UK (do you know the release date by the way?). I don’t even care whether I have any of the shades already, I have to have this palette for the packaging alone. :)

• 6/30/10 14:11 the Muse:

unfortunately not anita :P but hopefully soon!? I agree, I want it for the packaging myself :D

• 6/30/10 16:08 nucleii:

Love the package, not the colour. I want more of a red, orange, yellow foliage type. lol.

• 6/30/10 16:48 allison1998:

Love this palette…probably getting this one. New to UD, but have had a serious lemming for all of these colors for the longest time. Yay!!!!! :D

• 6/30/10 19:08 Lauren:

Love the packaging, since I have a chihuahua myself, but I have most of these colors. Not worth it. I wish UD would come up w something like the MAC palettes where we can pick the colors.

• 6/30/10 20:46 Stephanie:

I sort of have an issue with their statement about the animal testing on the cover.

Most companies who don’t do animal testing will still rely on the data produced from other companies who do use animal testing. My point is not whether animal testing is right or wrong but rather I feel their statement is a little bold and in a way hypocritical. Maybe I’m being too picky, but I’m sort of bothered by the cover art because of that statement.

• 7/5/10 19:00 ruby:

Stephanie: a company cant undo animal testing that was done for many common cosmetic ingredients, but they can make a commitment to not test anything anymore. How is that hypocritical? Urban Decay doesn’t perform animal testing and I am happy to support their ethical stance over other cosmetic companies which still do it. Look up “fixed cut off date” to learn more about animal testing and different labels.

• 7/1/10 1:20 Melissa:

I really want this palette but I really have the colors some in dups. Oy… i think I’ll go for the nude eye one and skip this one until fnf. Ty for the close up pics!

• 7/4/10 6:37 Rachel:

I already have three of the six shades, but want this simply because I have a chihuahua :) geez- haven’t we seen ENOUGH of half baked & twice baked? I agree with the girl above who said they should have interchangable or empty palettes like Mac- then we could choose simply based on packaging (which, be honest- that’s what we’re doing anyway) AND not have 50 pans of Midnight Cowboy Rides Again!

• 7/5/10 1:17 dee:

errr…. I like the packaging but that’s all. The colours are not too tempting. new shades,please.

• 7/5/10 19:05 ruby:

I don’t buy palettes because I prefer single shadows (dont like paying for colours I won’t be using) but this palette looks really nice, I think I’ll buy this one. What a cute and unique packaging!

Once again, Thank you Muse for latest MU updates, you rock! :))

• 7/6/10 9:40 the Muse:

thanks ruby so glad you enjoy the updates :)

• 1/28/11 2:54 Tigress:

I bought this mostly for the packaging, can’t even pretend it was for the eyeshadows. I’m an animal lover and this is just too freaking cute. The shadows are basically an added bonus for me. lol I don’t have many newer UD shadows so Smog is my only dupe and I happen to love that shade. I’m looking forward to trying out the colors and the Sin primer potion!