Lorac doesn’t get nearly enough attention as it justly deserves.
Today Lorac Fall Collection 2010 is rocking my world and I’m having a damn hard time not ordering everything on Sephora.
Two creamy concealers and a silky smooth powder foundation plus a puff, concealer brush, and mirror for an evening out of flawless, beautiful skin!
A super slick palette featuring an array of smoky eyeshadow shades and a stealthy little drawer housing the new Lorac Eye Primer plus blender and smudger.
Contains eye shadows shades in creamy beige with pearl, champagne rose with shimmer, soft taupe with pearl, platinum grey with pearl, deep wine with shimmer, black with sparkle
Everything you need for creating a perfect eye look!
- Lorac Behind the Scenes Eye Primer
- Lorac Starry-Eyed Baked Eye Shadow Trio in Movie Star
- Lorac Special Effects Mascara in Black
- Lorac Front of the Line PRO Eyeliner in Black
- Lorac Double Ended Blending/ Smudging Brush
I need that Private Affair Palette if my life and the Evening Out Foundation Set isn’t too shabby either. Yes, I must own them both.
Looking good for Fall Lorac.