I LOVE skincare that promises me all sorts of stuff particularly one that promises me 5 things in 1 bottle.
Yay for multitasking!
First Aid Beauty 5 in 1 Face Cream is not only packed full of SPF (SPF 30 to be exactly) but it also acts as an anti-aging moisturizer!
The formula is loaded with five active facets that work together to keep your skin hydrated, protected, and younger!
- Zinc Oxide sits atop the skin’s surface to reflect harmful ultraviolet rays.
- Bisabolol offers soothing properties.
- Alpha Arbutin evens out skintone.
- AB Antioxidant Booster (comprised of licorice root, feverfew, and white tea) combats free-radical damage.
- Homeostatine (a complex of two natural botanical ingredients) prevents and reduces wrinkles by protecting younger collagen fibers from unwinding and becoming brittle.
Honestly, I love my Lush Gorgeous Moisturizer but I can get on board with this….
I wanna try!
Anyone try before?
Available now from www.firstaidbeauty.com