Hourglass Film Noir Full Spectrum Mascara

Hourglass Film Noir Full Spectrum Mascara

As a beauty junkie, I always tend to collect more of something. For example I really love concealers and I’m kinda obsessed with ‘em! I have the same feeling for eyeshadow as well.

I’ve always wondered though are there beauty junkies that LOVE mascara. I mean are you the type that runs to the store for the latest and greatest mascara? Do you rotate 50 different mascaras? Does such a beauty junkie exist?

Yeah, I spend alot of time thinking ’bout these things something.

If you’re out there mascara fanatics, you might be into the new Hourglass Film Noir Full Spectrum Mascara.

Check it!

Hourglass Film Noir Full Spectrum Mascara is a high impact mascara for volumizing, lengthening, separating, and conditioning lashes, it’s the full spectrum here kids.

It contains Pro-Vitamin B5 to hydrate lashes and keep the conditioners as well as polymers that help the formula to adhere to your lashes and resist smudging and fading! The triple cut, hourglass-shaped brush distributes product across the lashes and creates intense volume while lifting and lengthening.

Hourglass Film Noir Full Spectrum Mascara 2010

It’s $28 buckaroos so it might not be your bag if you aren’t into the high end mascara world however if you LOVE yourself some mascara, you might find this one interesting enough to haul and make your very own.

Available now from Sephora and www.hourglasscosmetics.com

Whatcha think?

• 8/12/10 15:17 ak:

lol
    I am one of those mascara junkies!
    i’m always on the lookout for the best, most curling, most lengthening, most smudge-proof mascara…
    though it’s a shame that i can’t buy a bunch of mascaras at once to try, because they need to be thrown out rather quickly

• 8/12/10 15:33 the Muse:

LOL AK! you really do exist it’s not an Urban legend hahaha! ya…ugh mascaras are one of the worst ones in terms of expiring quickly poo!

• 8/12/10 21:56 Janet:

For drugstores (CVS and Rite Aid for sure), I’m pretty sure they let you return used mascaras if you don’t like them. So I just buy a bunch and return the ones I don’t like :) Although I do feel kinda bad, but I get over it quickly enough heehee ^^

• 8/12/10 22:48 the Muse:

ha janet hey smart move. I always try to get into DS mascara b/c it really does save major money! since mascara has to be tossed so quickly :P

• 8/15/10 2:20 Cecilia:

Dear Muse,

I am a mascara lover…. mainly because I was obsessed with finding the one that would work for me. Now the drama is over because most waterproof formulas will hold my curled eyelashes all day long (which is the most important thing for me in a mascara).

This hourglass seems to be pretty expensive and I wonder if they have a waterproof version…. but you seem to have great eyelashes so mascaras work very different for you than for me, I’d dare to say…

• 8/16/10 20:08 the Muse:

hi cecilia! this was just released so WP version yet…but one can hope they will introduce one soon. I haven’t tried it myself yet just showing the mascara and telling about it but this isn’t a review :)

• 8/29/10 11:07 elly:

I love this mascara! The original Hourglass mascara didn’t do much for me, but this one makes my lashes look all full and fanned out! Just FYI, it is water resistant but not waterproof…I wore it to Niagara Falls and went on the Maid of the Mist (which resulted in me being completely soaked, even with my sexy plastic rain coat…) and it didn’t budge at all so unless you’re swimming for extended periods of time and then rubbing your eyes a lot, you’ll probably be good! :)

• 8/30/10 14:38 the Muse:

hey elly thanks for the mini review! count me curious after hearing your rave! :D