Musings of the Day: I Wanna Be A Billionaire So Freaking Bad…..

I wanna be a billionaire so freaking bad…..

Today you’re a billionaire courtesy of virtual reality. Yay! Everyone throw up their hands and run around in circles while I toss money at you!

Feels good doesn’t it?

Now that you’re a billionaire what’s the ONE most extravagant beauty purchase you’d make?

La Mer, Bobbi Brown, Jo Malone, Cle de Peau, Chantecaille, Sisley-Paris, the beauty and fragrance world is your oyster what will you haul?

Wanna here mine?

Jump!

Chantecaille Protected Paradise Face Compact

I was very close to indulging in the Chantecaille Protected Paradise Face Compact, prior to be joining the ranks of billionairism, a few days ago when they had a rather great free gift offer but I somehow snapped the eff out of it when I realized $90 was a little too much to indulge in something that would end up in my beauty vault never to be used or to see the light of day.

But hey now that I’m a billionaire I’ll buy one for me and one for all of you!

Yay!

Haha…I wish!

How about you?

You can only choose one item….

What would it be?

• 8/25/10 9:32 leira:

I would purchase Black Orchid by Tom Ford. It’s the most extraordinaire perfume I have ever smelled, and too expensive for my tiny purse.

• 8/25/10 9:37 the Muse:

leira I have a huge hardcore crush on Tom ford, I’ll make him straight if it kills me! ;-D but lord…some fan…I never smelled Black Orchid….now you created a lemming, bad, bad, bad :-D

• 8/25/10 11:17 Kristina:

I sniffed Black Orchid at the Sephora at the Mall of America this summer (they don’t carry it at mine) and it’s on my list of things to buy when the FF discount comes!

I think I would buy a Tom Ford lipstick. I’m lemming one so bad but I refuse to pay twice what a Chanel lipstick costs. Chanel’s lipstick is awesome and I just don’t believe Tom Ford’s can be any better. I still want one though!

• 8/25/10 11:18 the Muse:

kristina I got some to try out but haven’t tested yet gasp! not sure what I am waiting for lol but def need to try them out and see what the deets are :-D black orchid is def on my list to sniffle!

• 8/25/10 9:37 Dee:

La mer face cream,La mer lip balm(tried both and loved them),a ton of Kanebo and Cle De Peau stuff,a few Bond no9 perfumes, and a Hermes Birkin Bag to carry it all in hehehe

Dee

• 8/25/10 9:45 the Muse:

DEE!!!!!!! only one! LOL! :-D

• 8/25/10 9:38 electronicfly:

If I was a real billionaire I would buy myself, my friends and my fav beauty bloggers (you included) the $220 per set BB ES+brushes set.

1 million would buy about 4545 sets.. hmm, ok maybe I can extend it to ALL my friends + all the beauty bloggers I read.. and their mothers.

• 8/25/10 9:43 the Muse:

AW JEEZ I sniffed electronifly *hugs you tight* You’re so sweet!

• 8/25/10 10:06 electronicfly:

You just wait until I become a billionaire aright? Wait, but don’t hold your breath… T.T

• 8/25/10 10:12 the Muse:

LOL electronic fly same here, don’t hold your breath for me either LOL!

• 8/25/10 11:37 Regina:

it would be some item of makeup from Edward Bess but I would have to think loooong and hard about what my one item from his collection would be!

• 8/25/10 11:50 the Muse:

ha regina. I just want everything from the line. I have such hard ed bess lemmings

• 8/25/10 11:38 Kaylynrenee:

The only thing that comes to mind right now that I would really like to have that I haven’t been able to justify lately is the Trish McEvoy Beauty Booster cream. It’s the one in the tube that claims to be a moisturizer and makeup primer all in one. It’s $85. Nice thing about this type of desire is I can totally get samples at the counter!! Has anyone else tried this stuff? Is there a similar product on the market that does the same thing? I really don’t know why I want this so bad! Lol. Probably because it’s $85…

• 8/25/10 11:50 the Muse:

kaylynrenee you’re a billionaire today so you can afford it lol but on the days you can’t I’d recommend Korres Primer: http://www.musingsofamuse.com/2010/03/silicon-free-primer-korres-quercetin-oak-age-reversing-primer-review.html

• 8/25/10 12:57 Kaylynrenee:

Right! I AM a billionaire today!!! I need to make a Norstrom run, STAT!

While I’m there, I will coolly and inconspicuously check out the Korres one, but for today, I turn my nose up at your recommendation! Humph!

:0D

• 8/25/10 13:08 the Muse:

LOL kay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha *tight hugs* exactly! :D tomorrow worry about that cheesy korres one lol! if you’re interested MUSE promo code gets you 30% off your $35 order at Korres site but you have no need of coupon codes being a billionaire and all!

• 8/25/10 11:45 Marilyn @ Lipgloss and Spandex:

If I were a billionaire, I’d buy the whole MAC counter, and Sephora :)

• 8/25/10 11:48 the Muse:

Marilyn ONLY one item ;-D haha!

• 8/25/10 11:49 JoElla:

First thing I would purchase is a beach house at Port Aransas. being at the beach makes me happy! Happy beach girl = beauty! LOL

• 8/25/10 11:51 the Muse:

LOL Jo! good pick my dear!

• 8/25/10 12:52 Kaylynrenee:

JoElla! Are you from Texas??

• 8/25/10 13:27 jenna:

i would get a ysl rouge volupte lippie!

• 8/25/10 13:33 the Muse:

good choice jenna and well deserved b/c of your boo boo :D

• 8/25/10 17:42 Angie:

A Jill Stuart pallette (ok, all that I could get my hands on!) for sure, they are so beautiful!

• 8/27/10 9:12 the Muse:

good pick angie :D

• 8/25/10 20:20 Sarah:

Clarisonic plus!
    I’ve wanted one for ages but im stuck using this silly face scrubber from sally’s

It’s almoossttt the same.. but not close enough. I’d even settle for the regular or a mia!

• 8/25/10 23:47 JoElla:

Kaylynrenee I am from Texas! I spent a week in Corups and played on Mustang Island. I must live on that island! LOL

• 8/26/10 10:35 Kaylynrenee:

Nice!! I am from Bay City which is up the coast from Port A, between it and Galveston. My husband is from South Padre. We live in Sacramento, CA at the moment but our family and friends are still in TX so I get a little more excited now when someone mentions “home”. Especially some place random like on a beauty blog! Lol!

• 8/25/10 23:49 Jackie:

I know its not beauty related but:
    Louis Vuitton Bowling Montaigne PM in the color Cassis (a beautiful eggplant color)
    $1520.00

yeah, when I become a billionaire, or meet me a “ball player” and he can buy me one with his money!

• 8/26/10 13:05 the Muse:

oh jacks…I’m dreamin’ of it.

• 8/26/10 9:50 Leah:

I would get me some La Prairie moisturiser to keep, instead of just putting the tester on in the airport…. dream….

• 8/26/10 12:48 the Muse:

good good pick leah :D

• 10/27/10 19:02 Anne:

Sorry to be coming a little late to the party but I would buy the entire By Terry rose range. I don’t know if you have this French brand in the States but it is very beloved of us London girls (and wickedly expensive). The rose products just smell INCREDIBLE. I am crossing my fingers that I’ll get the Or de Rose Baume Precieux for xmas.

• 11/2/10 16:44 the Muse:

hey anne great virtual purchase totally love by terry ;D