Bath and Body Works Holiday Collection 2010

Bath and Body Works Holiday Collection 2010 3

Psstt….

Here’s a little sneak peek of Bath and Body Works Holiday Collection 2010 and a way you can sign up to get the full deets when it arrives online and in stores.

Jump!

Looks like the Bath and Body Works Traditional Holiday Scents are coming atcha. Twisted Peppermint, Vanilla Bean Noel, & Winter Candy Apple are all back!

Bath and Body Works Holiday Collection 2010 4

Bath and Body Works Holiday Collection 2010 2

Bath and Body Works Holiday Collection 2010 1

Taking a note from the Halloween Pocketbacs we’ll now see Bath and Body Works Reindeer PocketBac as well! Aw cute!

A new fragrance launches as well in the spirit of Twilight Woods we’ll see Bath and Body Works Secret Wonderland this season, dubbed a “most enchanting fragrance”.

Slatkin & Co releases a huge array of various Holiday scented candles including Twisted Peppermint which are already available for purchase.

Bath and Body Works Holiday Collection 2010 6

Mmm looks like a nice line up!

But what about new Temptations? I sure hope we’ll see some this year.

Enjoy!

Feel free to share your thoughts.

• 9/30/10 11:33 JoElla:

WInter is one of my most favorite candles EVER! And I may have to pick up a WVN one too! And the best part, they have the 3 wick candles on sale for 2/20.00 WOOHOO!

• 9/30/10 11:38 the Muse:

that snow apple mint has my attention Jo!!!!!! I’m more of a tart girl though :P I never get the same throw from candles. Do you do tarts?

• 11/27/10 14:48 Debie:

I don’t ming the repackaging. Just bought all the old moonlight magic 75% off at Bath and Body Works Outlet in St. Augustine…All wrapped and in nice basket for $22.00. What a deal. My daughter will be thrilled whatever name is on it…The nice girl in store told me…Too bad the salesgirls in retail stores didn’t tell me. I bought the winter wonderland not knowing it was a former smell. ashame on you Bath and Body. I am a loyal shopper. Trying to deceive us is so wrong.

• 11/27/10 14:48 Debie:

I don’t ming the repackaging. Just bought all the old moonlight magic 75% off at Bath and Body Works Outlet in St. Augustine…All wrapped and in nice basket for $22.00. What a deal. My daughter will be thrilled whatever name is on it…The nice girl in store told me…Too bad the salesgirls in retail stores didn’t tell lme. I bought the winter wonderland not knowing it was a former smell. ashame on you Bath and Body. I am a loyal shopper. Trying to deceive us is so wrong.

• 9/30/10 12:50 A:

A little-known secret from a former employee: the “new” Secret Wonderland is just last spring’s “Moonlight Magic” renamed and repackaged. Disappointing!

• 9/30/10 13:14 the Muse:

thanks A ;-D you’re awesome and totally disappointing ugh glad I didn’t order online :P

• 9/30/10 13:03 Sarah G.:

Ooh mint chocolate candle. That sounds amazing.

• 9/30/10 13:06 Sarah G.:

Candles are 2 for $20 right now too! I’m all over that!

• 9/30/10 13:31 the Muse:

get shoppin’ sarah ;D

• 9/30/10 13:14 the Muse:

sarah all over that bad boy!

• 9/30/10 13:10 Heather:

chocolate mint is an amazing scent!

• 9/30/10 13:15 the Muse:

it sounds nom Heather ;D

• 9/30/10 17:37 JoElla:

Muse, I haven’t used their tarts, but I always get major throw from the Slatkin candels from BBW. Sometimes they are so strong I have to blow them out.

• 10/1/10 10:35 the Muse:

hey jo do you use tarts in general? ;-D gotta introduce you to some of my favs :D

damn really? I dunno why but I never get good throw, either that or my nose is always stuffy

• 9/30/10 21:35 Eileen:

It all looks and sounds delicious enough to eat! Yes, I sure hope they come out some new temptation products …. they’re the best line and usually have the cutest packaging.

• 10/1/10 10:30 the Muse:

I agree Eileen! crossing fingers for new temptations ;D

• 9/30/10 21:56 dina:

can’t wait for the reindeer pocketbacs & candles :D i heart holiday!

• 9/30/10 21:58 Promise:

…drool….I WANT :D

• 10/14/10 16:07 Katie:

where’s gingerbread spice!!

• 10/14/10 16:26 the Muse:

that’s what I want to know katie!!!!!!!!!