Bobbi Brown Eye Couture Collection Available at Neiman Marcus

Bobbi Brown Eye Couture Collection 3

The Bobbi Brown Eye Couture Collection is available now at Neiman Marcus. I got mine a few weeks ago and have a review and swatches planned for it shortly.

Until I get around to my swatches, here’s a little sneak peek!

Let’s take a look.

Jump!

This is a super luxe palette as it contains 12 Bobbi Brown Eye Shadows plus brushes and a makeup bag.

The entire set will put you back $220 but I honestly didn’t bat an eye lash when I purchased mine as it’s such a stunning array of colors.

You get:

• Travel Size Eye Liner
• Black Brush Carrying Case

Bobbi Brown Eye Couture Collection 1

Bobbi Brown Eye Couture Collection 2

Gorgeous isn’t it?

Available exclusively at www.neimanmarcus.com

Anyone planning to purchase?

• 9/27/10 11:47 JoElla:

oh wow! Sadly this is out of my price range. I have to be honest with myself.. that is nearly a flat screen for my bedroom or a notebook for one of the unruly kids..

but I sure has heck want it! And this weekend the kids were really naughty this weekend. KIDS BE DAMNED! I want this LOL!

• 9/27/10 12:01 the Muse:

Jo, do you have a CCO in your area? Neiman Marcus Exclusives normally head to CCO within 6-12 months after their release and are marked down around 40-50% when they do hit CCO ;-D maybe that will make it a little bit more affordable :-D

LOL!!!!!!!! kids come first damn! ;-D

• 9/27/10 12:34 JoElla:

No they (okay just my boys) were really naughty today. Heck I am even thinking of selling them on ebay this week. (KIDDING! well kinda LOL)

But thank you for the tip about them possibly heading to the CCO. I have one about an hour and a half away, and want to drag hubby to the Ikea store.

• 9/27/10 12:38 the Muse:

LOL jo! go on, I’m sure they are worth something! lol!

Def check with them, don’t make the drive, call ‘em up ;-D Normally these pop up at CCO within 6 months or so. That’s how I got last year’s neiman’s exclusive, I was just a little impatient this year to wait for this ;-D!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you can’t find it at your CCO remind me and I’ll see if mine gets it, I can send it to you if you like.

• 9/27/10 12:55 Jessi:

The colors look really beautiful and I don’t doubt they are the same high quality as the rest of BB makeup. And I admit, when I first heard about this palette, price be damned, I was excited. But then I saw IT. That nasty cheap brassy ugly gold metal on the packaging… and it makes me angry. To me it looks cheap and I should leave it at that but but but it MAKES ME SO ANGRY for some reason. Ugh, ugly cheap metal color… I hate you; you once again ruined what should be pure cosmetic bliss.

Oh god I’m so weird, having angry vengeful thoughts toward inanimate objects. But I really hate it when high end cosmetics look cheap. It bothers me way more than it should.

• 9/27/10 13:02 the Muse:

wow jessi :-D passionate. You’re not going to like Holiday hun b/c they are embracing the ivy league-ish packaging for Holiday 2010 as well.

• 9/28/10 2:07 Jessi:

I guess passionate is the nice way to put it, haha.

• 9/28/10 11:38 the Muse:

lol jessi ;D

• 9/27/10 15:17 ketoglutarat:

i don’t know, but this palette with it’s color combination, the gold frame, the pan forms, it just looks weirdly cheap to me. like those cheapo palettes from 20 years ago, that your mother used to use when she was young. even worse than china/coastal scents palettes…
    bad badbad!
    i can even smell the granny-smell, looking at the picture of the palette with the brushes.

• 10/9/10 0:58 electronicfly:

Muse! zomg Isetan KL is selling this collection!! there’s only like, 30 sets though in the whole of Malaysia T.T

It’s going for only RM780, so it’s very much affordable when you compare it to the US $220, but gah it’s still too much for me T.T

• 10/12/10 16:23 the Muse:

omg electronicfly ;-D add it to the holiday wishy list ;-D maybe someone will gift you!? ;D

• 10/12/10 21:03 electronicfly:

I’m sure by now everyone who could afford it would have snapped them up :( and I wish someone would :( *looks at imaginary rich, handsome, charming, etc boyfriend*

• 10/13/10 13:35 the Muse: