Bobbi Brown Holiday Collection 2010 Bobbi Brown Winter Collection 2010

Bobbi Brown Holiday 2010 4

I posted some images several days ago of Bobbi Brown Holiday 2010. Now images are sadly from an Asian site so I’m unsure if we’ll be getting this complete collection in the US but lord knows I’m a hoping to see it all here….pray with me?

Jump to drool!

Bobbi Brown Holiday 2010 3

Bobbi Brown Holiday 2010 2

Bobbi Brown Holiday 2010 1

Have you consumed today’s subdaily ?

source

• 9/7/10 9:34 JoElla:

Oh snap! I love everything but the one with all the wild colors! Ohh Santa please tell me I have been a very, very good girl!

The top palette is the Cabana Coral palette and that is still available on qvc and on bobbibrown.com I love that palette and play with it often.

ooh if we only get half of those releases I shall be a happy happy girl!

• 9/7/10 9:45 the Muse:

ha jo :-D I surely hope they’ll arrive here. crossing fingers, toes, legs :-D cabana coral I got it too and LOVE IT :-D

• 9/7/10 9:39 Tiffany:

hey muse! I just saw this ad too in the Taiwan makeup site.. its BB’s anniversary and they have all these new products all on sale~ want them so bad!!

• 9/7/10 9:45 the Muse:

yup that’s where I got it Tiffany :-D sourced at the bottom of the page :-D thanks for the offer of a CP greatly appreciate it xoxox :-D I’ll let you know!!!!!!!

• 9/7/10 18:35 Connie:

Awww everything is so pretty! I want the brush set and the lip palette on the bottom *prays that its coming to US* =D Im thinking about getting the cabana corals too, what do you think of it? =)

• 9/8/10 12:03 the Muse:

I LOVE the cabana corals connie :-D I got it when it originally released and thought it was a fab summer palette, works WELL into Fall imho :D

• 9/7/10 21:38 J:

when is this going to come to the us?

• 9/8/10 12:00 the Muse:

i imagine October/November J

• 9/8/10 0:18 Aneesa:

Lovin this
    Lovin this
    Lovin this
    How beautiful does this look?
    I love the limited edition stuff ESP when it’s fresh out of the box
    Omg I’m a psycho

Cannot wait for these
    Fabulosity!!!!!!

• 9/8/10 11:57 the Muse:

you’re not the only one aneesa! <3 me some LE BB!

• 9/8/10 17:46 Lisa:

These are the pictures that my local BB Goddess and Makeup Artist showed me several weeks back. Therefore – most of it is coming our way!! By the way – the picture of the metallic quad – the gold between the colors is not part of the packaging. It is a separate color to use! So cool. I also love the new packaging this season – very elegant.

By the way – the exclusive Neiman palette with the brushes is in for the beauty event this week. Therefore, I urge you all to call your Neiman’s BB Rep and get it

• 9/9/10 14:32 the Muse:

thank GOD lisa. I like the packaging too. I got the eye couture palette which sports similiar style packaging and it has that preppy vibe. :-D

• 9/9/10 13:52 Colette:

alot of its familiar….recognize that norstrom exclusive from earlier this year. I was snooping at the BB counter and I saw their holiday collection on a paper brochure type thingy. Looked amazing!

• 9/9/10 13:54 the Muse:

yay thanks for verifying colette :D

• 9/9/10 14:14 jenna:

yess this is what i’ve been waiting for! looks like a beautiful and perfect time to try me some bobbi!!

• 9/9/10 14:23 the Muse:

jenna def a good time for hauling BB!

• 9/10/10 21:04 Telle:

Wow! Looks amazing! I will try before I buy though bc the chrome palette was a huge let down for me :/

• 9/13/10 14:15 the Muse: