Gorilla Perfume Coming to the USA!

Gorilla Perfume Lush Tuca Tuca

After my musings about Lush’s brand new Gorilla Perfume launch, I’m happy to report that the line will be launching stateside!

Jump!

Gorilla Perfumers are taking over LUSH Fresh Handmade Cosmetics within the US with a new collection of fine fragrances created by Mark and Simon Constantine.

The first fragrance, Tuca Tuca, is the pre-release single perfume that will lead the way for eight different scents launching this coming October to Lush NA.

Tuca Tuca promises to be a fun and flirtatious scent and will be available in the new solid stick form plus pen spray and atomizer. Tuca Tuca is set to release on September 6th with the other eight Gorilla Perfumes coming atcha in October.

Yay!

Excited?

I am!

I can’t wait to try all eight!

• 9/2/10 11:52 jenna:

I’m excited to smell this! (is the solid perfume PURPLE?!) and the SA at the store told me last week that they are getting this fragrance right away which means Canada isn’t behind on this. yay for us! :)

• 9/2/10 12:12 the Muse:

it is indeed jenna :-D oh doesn’t surprise me considering Lush NA headquarters is in Canada w00t!

• 9/2/10 12:08 Josephine:

Only four more days Dearie! I’m hoping the scents will just be heavenly.

• 9/2/10 12:11 the Muse:

hey Josephine yay can barely wait! Hope so too :D

• 9/2/10 14:20 Ana:

Oooh I am so excited! I hope the formulas aren’t too different because I would looove to get my hands on Smell of Freedom and Lust in big sizes without worrying about them breaking during shipping. 8D

• 9/2/10 14:23 the Muse:

ana I think they’ll be right on target ana :D

• 9/2/10 14:30 breyerchic04:

I just hope the new solid is better than the old one. i have it in both snow fairies and american cream but can’t stand either one, they smell rancid after an hour on.

• 9/2/10 14:38 the Muse:

breyer they wear off on me which is one reason I don’t like the solids :P but not rancid thankfully!

• 9/2/10 14:42 breyerchic04:

I don’t mind the wearing off, especially because the size in my purse, it’s not that big of deal. The snow fairy isn’t nearly as bad as the American Cream, and neither of them did it iwthin a week or two of getting them, it took a few months.

• 9/2/10 16:04 the Muse:

hi breyer drives me bonkers when something wears off fast, I want a bit of linger and throw :)

• 9/2/10 16:13 HautePJ:

Do you know anything about the release date for the Tuca Tuca massage bar? I bet it smells and feels amahzingggggg.

• 9/2/10 16:16 the Muse:

same day as the fragrance miss pj!

• 9/2/10 19:29 Heather:

I can’t wait for Halloween stuff! Have you heard anything yet?

• 9/7/10 12:05 the Muse:

not yet heather hopefully soon!

• 9/3/10 2:11 Melissa:

ooooh – since it’s gonna be 112F here in Phoenix this weekend, I was holding off on ordering any Lush until it cooled down. Thanks for sharing the deets. I’m heading over to the local store soon! Did I mention I’m makeup broke for September? Oh well always room for lush in my bathroom.

• 9/7/10 10:51 the Muse:

can’t blame ya Melissa. the heat def kills Lush :P! don’t be makeup broke for Sept…what about all the Fall stuff..but…but…but LOL!

• 9/5/10 18:19 Patrizia:

I would love this scent but it has Violets (which I hate)! This one smells good on the skin though! I am most excited for the ones coming in October :)

• 9/7/10 10:31 the Muse:

gosh can’t wait for October Pat!