Jennifer Lopez Love and Glamour: Choosing the Perfect Shade of Glamourous Red Lipstick

Jennifer Lopez Love and Glamour1

Morning everyone!

My latest post is live at the Jennifer Lopez Love and Glamour Blog. I hope you’ll have head over to www.loveandglamour.com and have a look! It’s all about selecting the perfect shade of red lipstick, essential item in the old makeup bag right?

What’s your personal best shade of red lipstick?

I tend to go with darker, browner hues of red, brick reds, and maroons since I look like an utter clown sporting anything that’s a truer shade of red. I envy anyone who can pull off a true, rich red shade as it proves impossible for me.

Hope you’ll share!

Visit www.loveandglamour.com to learn more about the new Love and Glamour Fragrance releasing soon from Jennifer Lopez.

Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post.

• 9/15/10 9:32 LorraineER:

I have this one super strong red that I love- it’s not orange-y or pink-y but it doesn’t look garish either. It’s called tuxedo red by ultimate face actually. I only wear it when I’m going out at night though but during the day I’ve been favoring red gloss.

• 9/15/10 9:52 the Muse:

I’ve never heard of ultimate face! you got me googling girl! I love mac queen’s sin that was my turn around point for giving reds a go! as I’ve always been terrified of them!

• 9/15/10 15:05 LorraineER:

Wow! Causing you to have to google a makeup brand is an accomplishment, lol!! I hadn’t heard of them either until I went to Paul Mitchell for cosmetology and the makeup kit they use there is Ultimate Face. The brushes are up there with the best and I liked the lipsticks a lot– actually I found it all to be great quality but as color cosmetics go it wasn’t exciting.

• 9/15/10 15:08 the Muse:

haha lorraine! :-D!!!!!!!!!!! I’ll have to check this out ;-D on your rec!

• 9/15/10 9:36 LorraineER:

I totally forgot to add congratulations on that!

• 9/15/10 9:51 the Muse:

aw thanks Lorraine! It’s pretty fun! More work though for me haha!