L’Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara

LOreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara

I really need to check out L’Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara.

Supposedly the Millionizer brush has a multitude of bristles to separate lashes for a fanned-out lash effect but let’s not get too ahead ourselves here and get hopeful about stupid long lashes because dude, look at that brush! It’s freaking huge! I don’t have a good track record with brushes like this.

But I’m hopeful, wink, wink!

Let’s see what happens.

Anyone try?

• 9/29/10 21:07 Marley:

is this actually out or just being promoted for release soon?

• 9/30/10 9:15 the Muse:

it’s out marley and available for purchase.

• 9/29/10 21:12 MC:

I’ll give it a go. L’oreal makes decent mascara for a drug store brand and I’m always looking to try new mascaras…especially after this month’s dismal disappointment in Pop’s Smokey Lash Kapow. :(

• 9/30/10 9:15 the Muse:

aw mc sorry about smokey lash. it never even made it onto my site, I tossed it before hand :P lol

• 9/30/10 14:33 MC:

Wise choice my dear, Smokey Lash KaPow reminds me of Great Last mascara….it did NOTHING for my lashes at all. :( I will be hauling this new L’oreal and probably getting something tried and true…like Tarte Light, Camera, Flashes to get over my Pop failure.

• 9/30/10 14:34 MC:

Great Lash* mascara even lol.

• 9/30/10 15:42 the Muse:

was really disappointed MC but not surprised, Pop is so damn cute but some of the offerings suck it hard at times sigh!

• 9/29/10 22:17 bayleysparkagex3:

I LOVE THIS MASCARA!
    it’s AWESOME, it’s my new favorite(:

• 9/30/10 9:10 the Muse:

great to hear bayley ;D

• 9/29/10 22:29 rachel:

Just picked it up today from Duane Reade along with Rimmel’s Lash Accelerator, can’t wait to try it tomorrow morning

• 9/30/10 9:10 the Muse:

let us know how it works for ya rachel ;D

• 9/30/10 11:13 rachel:

tried it out this morning and i’m in love! a breeze to apply, the tube really does a good job getting any excess off the brush. made my lashes long and beautiful, no clumping. I highly recommend.

• 9/30/10 11:35 the Muse:

thanks for the mini review rachel def have to check it out ;D

• 9/30/10 2:25 Ricci:

Mascara is one of my favorite must have’s. I might buy this!

• 9/30/10 11:42 Ruthless:

I am always let down by L’oreal mascaras. I find the formula flakes like crazy on me and gets into my eyes, and this is every one I’ve bought so I just don’t even try them any more

• 9/30/10 11:44 the Muse:

aw sorry ruthless :(

• 9/30/10 15:44 Coral:

I’m really tempted by this. I saw it in an ad and the first thing I thought was, “Million?! I have to try this!” If they had said billion it would have been over doing it, but a million is doable.
    Even though I’m not the neatest when it comes to mascara application, the large brushes don’t bother me tons. And the packaging is just eye catching. And I’m always a sucker for that.

• 9/30/10 15:45 the Muse:

LOL Coral. mmm yea, doable haha!

Not sure on the applicator myself tbh as I don’t have alot of success with these club-like brushes ;-D but I’m will to try that’s for sure!

• 10/1/10 12:29 spifftiff88:

my thoughts exactly. lol million is ok….but billion and i wouldn’t have wanted to try it! lol
      I can’t wait it buy this I love ig brushes!

• 9/30/10 16:02 jenna:

alright i’m going to try this and i don’t think anything can stop me now. i can’t say l’oreal has ever disappointed me with their mascaras (voluminous carbon black is my HG). uhmm and the brush is named the “millionizer” i mean it’s a done deal right there.

• 9/30/10 17:46 Stavroula Plag:

My future sister-in-law has this in blue I think and whoa it looks great on her!! I’m tempted to try it! :)

• 10/1/10 12:30 spifftiff88:

It comes in blue?! YES!

• 10/1/10 12:44 the Muse:

it does spiff?! cool!

• 11/7/10 15:15 Amanda:

Ahh I love love love colored mascara!! It can be a great alternative to going all out on eyeshadow. I adds a young, fashion forward feel to your look & it only takes a few seconds!! (or at least for me in kind of an expert when it comes to mascara application hehe) :D