Philosophy Holiday 2010

You might need a second bank account if Philosophy keeps releasing more and more Holiday offerings. I’m already broke with some of the main offerings plus I’ll be telling you about the crazy amount of gifts sets they have out soonish and let’s not forget Melting Marshmallows and Holiday Bouquet Shower Gels.

Dude.

Yes, def in need of a second bank account for all our shower and bath purchases.

Jump!

If ooey, goeey, melty, toasted marshmallows is your thing you need the Philosophy Melting Marshmallows Gift Set.

This set is available exclusively at QVC for $43 and includes:

• 24 oz Philosophy Melting Marshmallows 3-in-1 Shower gel, Shampoo, and Bubble Bath
  • 24 oz Philosophy Melting Marshmallows Body Lotion
  • Philosophy Melting Marshmallows Lip Shine

Philosophy Melting Marshmallows Shower Gel Gift Set and Philosophy Holiday Bouquet Shower Gel 2

Philosophy Melting Marshmallows Shower Gel Gift Set and Philosophy Holiday Bouquet Shower Gel 7

Philosophy Melting Marshmallows Shower Gel Gift Set and Philosophy Holiday Bouquet Shower Gel 1

Philosophy Melting Marshmallows Shower Gel Gift Set and Philosophy Holiday Bouquet Shower Gel 3

If that doesn’t tickle your fancy you can grab the more mellow, sweet floral Holiday Bouquet Shower Gel. This large 24 oz bottle is $20 and comes with a gift bag all ready for gifting but I doubt it’ll actually ever leave your home if you’re anything like me!

Philosophy Melting Marshmallows Shower Gel Gift Set and Philosophy Holiday Bouquet Shower Gel 4

Philosophy Melting Marshmallows Shower Gel Gift Set and Philosophy Holiday Bouquet Shower Gel 5

Philosophy Melting Marshmallows Shower Gel Gift Set and Philosophy Holiday Bouquet Shower Gel 6

These are available now, exclusively at QVC.

I have to say I love the vintage packaging that Philosophy embraced with these. The old shower gel bottles are plum boring when put up against these!

• 10/25/10 19:58 Alexa:

I bought the Holiday Bouquet and Gingerbread Girl shower gels yesterday while laying in bed..supposed to be napping ;[ lol. Can’t wait till they get here!

• 10/27/10 14:15 the Muse:

damn you lex you got it before I did ;-D I’m still debating. tell me the good word on HB when you get?

• 10/27/10 14:20 Alexa:

I will. ;)

• 10/25/10 20:14 Ruthless:

I have to say that if this is the same release as the marshmallow lotion as I got a few years ago that is the absolute shit and I will have to hoard a supply, I remember getting a TEENY tube of it in a set and it went far too quickly.

• 10/27/10 14:08 the Muse:

prob the same thing ruthless so get to hauling ;D

• 10/25/10 20:19 Tracy:

There’s a Melting Marshmallow Shower Gel now!!!! Yay!!! Finally!

• 10/25/10 21:07 peri:

i have the melting marshmallow cream body lotion from last year and i LOVE it. if it wouldnt make me sick, id probably eat it. lol. im excited because one of my friends really loves it, so shes getting some for xmas! i woulda given her mine, but its a pretty heated love affair lol.

• 10/27/10 14:07 the Muse:

LOL peri aw ;-D you’re a great friend to gift her!

• 10/25/10 21:29 Lisa:

I went to Sephora today and smelled the apple trio and cookies n’ cream…OMG…Philosophy needs to stop putting out ones where you just want to drink the bottle.

• 10/27/10 14:07 the Muse:

LOL lisa tell me ’bout it girl!

• 10/25/10 21:32 Johanna:

Love Melting Marshmallow. Hey Muse — I’m famous all this week as my childhood picture is on the main page of philosophy’s website! http://www.philsophy.com. : -)

• 10/27/10 11:32 the Muse:

OMFG Johanna! You’re famous and ADORABLE LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE! how did this happen!? tell me deets girl!

• 10/25/10 22:15 Cj:

A nice hot melty marshmallow bath… Wait a second, Déjà vu anyone? :P (said the same thing in your last Philosophy post lol)

• 10/27/10 14:06 the Muse:

LOL CJ! ;-D

• 10/26/10 10:34 dina:

can’t wait to smell holiday bouquet! trying to restrain myself from ordering ;)

• 10/27/10 11:29 the Muse:

same here dina the gift sets are KILLING me ;D

• 10/27/10 13:45 dina:

YES. i think i’ve gotten all i was stalking already though – evergreen, cranberry hand set, heart of joy (cranberry), i’m dreaming of white peach, snow angel, gingerbread girl, glow & behold, kiss & wish set, oh and the set of 3 from Q.
        i am SO HAPPY they bought back the cranberry!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

• 11/2/10 19:12 maddie:

Dina, what does Evergreen smell like? I was *so* close to choosing that one, but end up getting the ‘Dreaming of…’ trio instead

• 11/3/10 14:08 dina:

it def smells like you stuck your nose in some fresh evergreen but there is a hint of something herb and winter (like bbw) that lightens it up and makes it more universal and less masculine, to my nose anyway. i haven’t used it yet, this is just what i get from the bottle and it could def be unisex i would say. it screams christmas/winter though :D

• 10/26/10 10:55 Carol-Patricia:

Oh YUM! I think I need this!
    I would be so worried though, that it would make me hungry every time I showered and moisturized >.<

• 10/27/10 11:29 the Muse:

LOL same carol!

• 10/28/10 20:50 SusanT:

I just bought the Crispy Marshmallow Bars shower gel and the Pink Frosted Angel Wings shower gel. From what I understand, the Melting Marshamallows scent has a lot of chocolate to it, something I am not into, but it does sound yummy. If you gals want to smell something before you buy it at QVC, head over to Ulta — they seem to be carrying more & more Philosophy products. I noticed they had the Gingerbread Girl shower gel there — smelled it and did NOT like it, but the packaging is SO cute.

• 11/1/10 13:50 the Muse:

Hey Susan I noticed that too they have most of all the gift sets for Philosophy this year ;D!

• 11/2/10 4:07 Maddie:

Melting Marshmallow is in permanent position in my shower – I *love* it! Might have to re order that one and grab the lotion too! But I’ve gone fairly crazy with the christmas collection so far – but something about the words ‘once a year’ and ‘limited addition’ just makes my shopaholic tendencies go into over drive – i literally cannot stop myself. Those are the magic words that unleash the beast, lol.

• 11/2/10 12:23 the Muse:

LOL maddie I HEAR you totally ;-D same here!!!!!!!! no worries I’m a chronic bad speller, brain thinks faster than my hands type girl ;-D Holiday floral sounds intriguing doesn’t it?!

• 11/2/10 4:08 Maddie:

whoopies, typo. ‘limited edition’ i meant. Late at night, my spelling goes to pot, lol

• 11/2/10 4:10 Maddie:

btw, Muse, Holiday Floral Bouquet looks all kinds of cute!