Smashbox for Burlesque Collection: Smashbox Burlesque Kit Smashbox Burlesque Beauty Collection & Train Case
Don’t quote me but I suspect the new Cher movie, Burlesque, is going to be a huge flop. Mind you, I’m so going to see it, but I have a funny feeling it’s going to be rubbish.
But hey at least we get super cool makeup collection tie ins thanks to the film.
We took a look earlier this month at the new Smashbox Burlesque Kit which looks actually really nice. The set is $39 bucks and includes full size products of Smashbox Limitless Liquid Liner Pen, Smashbox Double Ended Lip Gloss, Smashbox Shadow and Liner Quad, and Smashbox Loose Shimmer.
I was all about the quad included in this collection.
But if you’re anything like me and you simply want more, you greedy little bugger, you might want to check out the Nordstrom Exclusive Smashbox Burlesque Beauty Collection & Train Case.
This set includes everything that the Smashbox Burlesque Kit plus a few other surprises packaged in a keepsake train case.
The set includes:
- Smashbox Hyperlash Mascara in Blackout
- Smashbox Limitless Liquid Liner Pen in Jet Black
- Smashbox Double Ended Lip Gloss in Peep/Show
- Smashbox O-Glow Intuitive Cheek Color
- Smashbox Cream Eyeliner Palette in Vixen
- Smashbox Eyeshadow Quad in Entice
- Smashbox Fusion Soft Lights in Tease
- Smashbox Loose Shimmer in Burlesque
Are you utterly gagging over the Soft Lights? Isn’t it gorg? I need it in my life.
The collection is available for $79 and exclusive to Nordstrom.