Smashbox for Burlesque Collection: Smashbox Burlesque Kit Smashbox Burlesque Beauty Collection & Train Case

Smashbox for Burlesque

Don’t quote me but I suspect the new Cher movie, Burlesque, is going to be a huge flop. Mind you, I’m so going to see it, but I have a funny feeling it’s going to be rubbish.

But hey at least we get super cool makeup collection tie ins thanks to the film.

We took a look earlier this month at the new Smashbox Burlesque Kit which looks actually really nice. The set is $39 bucks and includes full size products of Smashbox Limitless Liquid Liner Pen, Smashbox Double Ended Lip Gloss, Smashbox Shadow and Liner Quad, and Smashbox Loose Shimmer.

Smashbox Burlesque Kit

I was all about the quad included in this collection.

But if you’re anything like me and you simply want more, you greedy little bugger, you might want to check out the Nordstrom Exclusive Smashbox Burlesque Beauty Collection & Train Case.

Jump!

This set includes everything that the Smashbox Burlesque Kit plus a few other surprises packaged in a keepsake train case.

The set includes:

• Smashbox Hyperlash Mascara in Blackout
  • Smashbox Limitless Liquid Liner Pen in Jet Black
  • Smashbox Double Ended Lip Gloss in Peep/Show
  • Smashbox O-Glow Intuitive Cheek Color
  • Smashbox Cream Eyeliner Palette in Vixen
  • Smashbox Eyeshadow Quad in Entice
  • Smashbox Fusion Soft Lights in Tease
  • Smashbox Loose Shimmer in Burlesque

Smashbox Burlesque Beauty Collection Train Case

Are you utterly gagging over the Soft Lights? Isn’t it gorg? I need it in my life.

The collection is available for $79 and exclusive to Nordstrom.

Whatcha think?

• 10/4/10 12:10 Kristina:

I would like the quad but I can do without the products so I’m going to pass. What I really want is the new O-gloss Gold! It is in my cart at Sephora and not so patiently waiting for FF!

• 10/4/10 12:55 the Muse:

Yay! ;-D Kristina are you getting the set or have they done o-gloss separate?!

• 10/4/10 14:38 Bunny Masseuse:

I agree, O-gloss GOLD is it… wish they were selling it solo though :(

I have to many of these items in the kit to buy it… so I’ll probably pass.

• 10/4/10 15:02 the Muse:

Bunny I’m sure we’ll see o-gloss Gold Solo sooner or later hun ;D

• 10/5/10 16:35 Bunny Masseuse:

I hope so, I talked to the guy that created the O-gloss shimmer in the “Lab” box kit and they were hoping more people were going to write in and get it made to be perm… but alas was not the case.

I love the peachy look of the O-gloss gold… I’m trying to resist buying the kit just for it :)

But F&F will be upon us soon at Sephora and it will be hard to resist!

• 10/6/10 11:24 the Muse:

bunny maybe for Spring!? ;-D I can’t WAIT for FF :-D May indulge than!

• 11/13/10 15:57 Valerie:

Oh! I love the O-Gloss shimmer in the lab kit! I loved that entire lab kit! How are we to know we have to write in? So none of those items will be perm? I love the shimmer O gloss. Original is okay. I want Noir and Gold too!

• 11/15/10 11:52 the Muse:

Hi Valerie perhaps contact smashbox? I don’t have the lab kit so not sure what items are perm and which aren’t. This is the Burlesque set, it doesn’t have o-gloss in it just o-glow.

• 10/4/10 12:57 Phyrra:

The loose shimmer has my attention :)

• 10/4/10 13:07 Kristina:

I’m gonna have to get the set! I wasn’t going to but then I saw on the Smashbox site that O-Gloss Gold is described as “golden peach”. I can’t wait for it to be released separately – I must have it!

• 10/4/10 13:10 the Muse:

I like the set anyway kristina ;-D so it’s prob worth the haul! the soft lights included looks so pretty!

• 10/4/10 13:49 Heather:

Today must be Burlesque day. I just saw OPI’s collection for it. Which is also jaw dropping.

• 10/4/10 13:55 the Muse:

heather really loved opi’s collection, so gorgeous!

• 10/4/10 13:54 Shayne Andujar:

I saw the smaller kit in Sephora & was positively drooling! I want this kit so badly…but now I know that Nordie’s has a bigger kit, I want that one now too!!!

• 10/4/10 13:55 the Muse:

Shayne the Nordie’s one has ALL the same items as the Sephora one but added bonus of the softlights, mascara, etc…;-D

• 10/4/10 14:29 peri:

im not crazy about the makeup…but im excited about that movie! lol. i just saw the preview the first time when i went to the movies the other night. i think it looks awesome. and christina aguileras voice amazes me :)

• 10/4/10 14:31 the Muse:

I’m reserving judgment on the movie peri ;-D Could be good…could be really bad too though hehe!

• 10/4/10 15:51 Laci:

I got the Burlesque kit from Sephora the day it came out. I LOVE the quad. The colors are just soooo pretty and work so well. The Shimmer powder is awesome too and I adore the gloss. That’s a red that actually works well for me. I won’t use the liner just because I don’t like liquid liners. :D The traincase is tempting me, but I’m going to resist because I don’t need any more stuff!!

• 10/4/10 15:53 Laci:

That Softlights WILL be mine though — I’ll be scouring eBay for that bad boy!

• 10/4/10 16:17 the Muse:

They are so gorg Laci, I agree ;-D I hope you can find the softlights, it’s too pretty!

• 10/5/10 0:34 Melissa:

I am not a huge smashbox fan but gosh that case is pretty. It would look so nice next to my mac train case :)

• 10/5/10 9:45 the Muse:

ha melissa get it! ;-D

• 10/5/10 17:39 kali:

I love Christina! I’m more excited about the movie than the collection even though I love Smashbox. =P I saw this trailer a while back and watched it like 5 times in a row. =P

• 10/6/10 9:55 the Muse:

awesome kali ;-D Hope it’s good!

• 10/6/10 12:03 Bonnie:

oh, lordy, muse, you did it again. I NEEEEEEEEEED the o-gloss gold. need it. I simply MUST have it. My wallet will be so pissed at me, thanks, muse!

• 10/6/10 12:27 the Muse:

LOL bonnie ;-D

• 10/6/10 13:17 Bunny Masseuse:

I agree, I think it’s time to just have Muse do a review of the O-gloss gold so we can all write into SB and have them put it out solo SOONER!

Though, QVC is doing a SB show on the 20th of OCT, it’s possible they might bring more new to us stuff out, LIKE O-gloss gold… but unlikely TBH…

• 10/6/10 13:30 the Muse:

Bunny ;-D promise to get the set and review ;-D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m looking forward the the show but I’m doubtful too. They concentrate alot on kits no one wants lately on QVC :P all such boring shades or is it me?!

• 10/8/10 19:32 Victori:

I wonder how big this traincase is if it was big enough to hold all my stuff I would buy it in a heart beat

• 10/12/10 16:26 the Muse:

victori it’s kinda medium. Won’t hold a TON of makeup

• 12/9/10 21:44 matthew:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE smashbox and the nordstrom exclusive I was one of the first to recieve one! LOVE IT!!! My best friend is the Cosmetic Manager at Nordstom in Columbia, Maryland… can’t get much better than smashbox. also the HALO powder works WONDERS!!! without a doubt one of my top three products of all time!
    =) Matthew B Jennings

• 12/15/10 10:35 the Muse:

Hey Matthew all the raving about halo has me wanting to try. I’ve been tempted a time or two but never indulged!