Smashbox Wish For the Perfect Palette

2010 Smashbox Wish For the Perfect Palette

Smashbox Eye Wish Palette is a popular palette set for the Holiday Season but I noticed that the Smashbox Wish For the Perfect Palette is twice the size for a few bucks more.

Smashbox fans might want to get on board with this one.

Check it!

This is a monster palette and includes double what the Eye Wish Palette has and will set you back merely $14 more. So if you’re were looking at the Eye Wish Palette you might want to take a look at the Wish for the Perfect Palette first.

Each purchase from the Smashbox Wish Collection also donates $1 to the Children’s Miracle Network, a non-profit organization that grants the wish of life by providing medical care, life-saving research and on-going education to help millions of kids overcome diseases and injuries of every kind.

Here’s what inside:

• 49 Eye Shadows
  • 10 Cream Eye Liners
  • 6 Brow Powders
  • 1 Brow Wax
  • 8 Lip Glosses
  • 2 Blush
  • 1 Bronzer
  • 1 Highlighter
  • 4 Mini Brushes Eye Shadow, Cream Eye Liner, Angled Brow & Lip

Pretty sweet right?

So you can get this for $45.

Smashbox Eye Wish Palette 2010

Or you can snag this for $59!

Smashbox Wish For the Perfect Palette

This palette is a monster!

Available at Ulta.

Will you be hauling anything from the Smashbox Wish Collection for Holiday 2010 this year?

Share it!

• 10/18/10 12:14 Kelly:

Yay it’s back! I wanted this last year but it sold out so fast.

• 10/18/10 13:46 Lors:

Ooh! That’s a whole lotta makeup for a great price (and a great cause)! BUT! I just don’t know. My experiences with Smashbox are so hit & miss that it might not be worth it. I’m leaning towards playing it safe this holiday with one of Bobbi Brown’s palettes. Always a hit for me with her stuff!

• 10/18/10 15:13 the Muse:

i tend to love the LE stuff lors ;-D so I totally agree hit or miss but LE stuff is rather awesome ;-D can’t blame ya the BB stuff is awesome this year!

• 10/18/10 14:28 Promise:

I wonder if the quality will be the same of their regular eyeshadows, since a lot of big palettes like this tend to skimp on the quality to make their price lower. If it’s not, then this is a great deal.

• 10/18/10 15:11 the Muse:

hey promise not sure but testing out the smaller one soon so will let ya know!

• 10/18/10 14:29 JoElla:

*GASP*
    I think I need this one.

• 10/18/10 15:10 the Muse:

HA Jo ;-D it’s a freaking monster right?

• 10/18/10 19:25 Ashley:

I just dropped $72 plus a few pennies for the UD BoS III. I can’t drop another $90 for this one. The only thing I hate about Canada is the taxes and the Canadian dollar VS the US! Arghh

• 10/19/10 9:57 JoElla:

I am so warming up my “But honey I really do need 3735 different eye shadows” speech ;)

• 10/19/10 10:03 the Muse:

LOL jo! ;-D Seriously honey, it’s important to have variety, it keeps me sane you see!

• 10/19/10 16:02 Jeanie:

Hi Muse!
    do you know if the ‘monster’ will be sold at Sephora as well or just exclusively at Ulta? thanks!

• 10/19/10 16:03 the Muse:

hey jeanie ulta exclusive dear!

• 10/21/10 3:18 Rachel:

QVC has an even bigger Smashbox Palette, the “Studio To Go Limited Edition Mega Palette” with 64 eyeshadows, 8 cream eyeliners, 8 lip glosses, 2 blushes, 3 highlighters, 6 brow waxes and 6 brow powders. It is $48.76 until 11:59 ET tonight, then it goes back to the regular price of $59. It is now on waitlist, so I am crossing my fingers that I will be able to get it!

• 10/21/10 15:34 the Muse:

seen it rachel SO awesome ;D!

• 10/25/10 15:52 Andrea:

I just ordered this…I went back and forth last year trying to decide if I wanted a big Smashbox palette, but this year I’m taking the plunge! I need a little break from all my loose powder BE shadows. :-)

• 10/27/10 14:22 the Muse:

aw this will be a great one outside of BE Andrea ;-D enjoy hun!

• 11/6/10 19:40 The Sassi Wench:

I got the Smashbox Wish for the Perfect Palette 2010 from Ulta for $59. I was very excited at first glance, but after trying it out today I am crushingly disappointed. In fact, I am returning it, and I’ve never returned any makeup in my life!

I also used the Smashbox Photo Finish Primer.

With too much fall-out, the eyeshadows don’t blend well, the brushes are complete garbage, the blush didn’t last all day, the highlighter barely highlighted. I thought this would be a good deal, but it’s the biggest waste of $59 I have ever spent on makeup.

I have used Smashbox eyeshadows before and they have always been good, so I am astonished at how bad this is.

• 11/8/10 12:35 the Muse:

gosh I’m terribly sorry to hear it sassi wench :(

• 11/22/10 13:24 karmina aguilar:

wow… good to have read this before I actually clicked on the “submit order” button at smashbox.com I got the I Wish eye pallette last year and was pretty happy with it but was a tad bit if-fy with this one because it seems too good to be true (all that product for that small price tag) so I decided to read a few reviews before actually getting it. Thanks Sassi Wench and Muse.

• 11/22/10 13:51 the Muse:

aw my pleasure karmina ;-D sassi wench did all the work here hehe!

• 11/22/10 19:34 The Sassi Wench:

Thanks Karmina! I made a video review about this for YouTube and it turns out I’m not the only one who had this experience. Honestly, I would never just bash a product unless I really believed it was bad. This is just a waste of money. It’s so sad because the colors on the Smashbox palette were so pretty it really could have been the “perfect palette.”

I’m just biding my time until I can get the Urban Decay Naked Palette which is smaller but great value with excellent reviews. I tested it out at Ulta and it’s dreamy!