Bath and Body Works Anti-Bacterial Holiday 2010 Hand Soap Vanilla Snap, Winter Cranberry, Apple Wreath

Bath and Body Works Anti Bacterial Holiday 2010 Hand Soap Vanilla Snap Winter Cranberry Apple Wreath 1

We discussed the new Bath and Body Works Holiday Anti-Bacterial Hand Soaps a few days ago and I recently hauled them. If you haven’t spotted them yet Bath and Body Works has five new Holiday scents among the hand soaps as well as old Signature favs.

Let’s have a look!

I haven’t seen Snow Mint or Orange Spice at any of my BBW shops but I did brave a visit to grab up Winter Cranberry, Vanilla Snap, and Apple Wreath.

Anyone smell them yet?

Apple Wreath is an absolute must have in my opinion and probably the most unique of the three. Bath and Body Works calls it a festive blend of green apple, red cinnamon, warm cider and maple walnut but I mostly get a wreath-y, green scent mixed with apple. I feel like it smells somewhat like the scent of a Christmas tree, which I’m not keen on, plus crisp, crunchy apple. I’m not a particularly fan of the smell of freshly cut Christmas tree in all honestly but mix it with apple and it seems to morph itself into the ultimate Christmas-y scent. Definitely pick this up, it’s well worth the haul!

Bath and Body Works Anti Bacterial Holiday 2010 Hand Soap Vanilla Snap Winter Cranberry Apple Wreath 2

Winter Cranberry and Vanilla Snap were the least eventful but they still are nice to have items as they put a little bit of the Christmas Spirit into my bathroom and guest bathrooms. Winter Cranberry is obviously a blend of berries but predominately smells of tart cranberry.

Bath and Body Works Anti Bacterial Holiday 2010 Hand Soap Vanilla Snap Winter Cranberry Apple Wreath 3

And Vanilla Snap, which I thought would be the most interesting, ended up being a simple warm, vanilla scent somewhat like Buttercream.

Bath and Body Works Anti Bacterial Holiday 2010 Hand Soap Vanilla Snap Winter Cranberry Apple Wreath 4

They aren’t absolutely must have items but I like buying the seasonal antibacs either way and definitely loved Apple Wreath in a major way.

Have you tried ‘em?

Hauled ‘em?

Do share!

Disclosure:

This product was purchased by the Muse for review purposes.
Read my full disclosure statement here.

• 11/8/10 20:32 Appu:

Hey Muse,

I got the Orange Spice over the weekend and it’s simply amazing. I might pick up one more just in case ;)

• 11/9/10 10:36 the Muse:

lucky appu! I didn’t see it in store yet :P!

• 11/9/10 0:54 Jessica:

I hauled Apple Wreath too – not what I thought I’d choose at first glance (like you, I thought I’d be all about Vanilla Snap!), but it’s really yummy smelling! Love it!

• 11/9/10 10:24 the Muse:

Jessica same here ;-D Apple Wreath was a pleasant surprise!

• 11/9/10 1:02 JoElla:

these do such a number on my hands, I wish I could use them :(

• 11/9/10 10:34 the Muse:

aw damn you to Jo? My BF says the same!

• 11/9/10 13:53 Nessa:

I didn’t see any of these on my recent trip to B&BW. But I did snatch up Secret Wonderland! Did you smell that one? It’s fantastic!

• 11/9/10 15:06 the Muse:

NOoooo nessa! share! notes?! I didn’t bother smelling I kinda raced in, grabbed the soaps, and ran out. I scared of the SA’s at BBW! as soon as I try to sniff anything they attack! *shudders in fear*

• 11/9/10 15:13 Nessa:

I know how you feel, Muse! That’s how I got roped into buying it!! I was looking for a winter scent and the SA steered me to SW. It’s a subtle, girly scent that’s a bit musky- don’t know if that’s the right word for it. It says it’s got strawberry, gardenia, jasmine, and white amber. I love it for winter or even year round. I’d say give it a sniff if you can. I bought it when it was buy 3 get 3 free on body products right now it’s buy 3 get 2 free.

• 11/9/10 15:17 the Muse:

thanks nessa I like those notes :-D Strawberry particularly. Ugh hate BBW SA’s they are down right scary sometimes :( I have to literally race in and race out really QUICK before they start piling stuff in my bag for me. AWFUL! maybe I’ll just order this one online as it sounds rather gorg!

• 11/9/10 15:31 Nessa:

I think it’s worth it. Especially with the deal going on :)
    I hope you like it!

• 11/9/10 15:38 the Muse:

cheeky girl nessa ;-D Making me purchase more stuff I don’t need lol! I’m looking at the BBW site now!

• 11/14/10 1:04 Belle:

lol, it sounds like your store is the perfect example of an employee-training video. My store isn’t like that. Greet the customer, ask them if they need help with anything, maybe let them know about sales, and move on.

Apple Wreath and Orange Spice are my absolute favorite this season, but I’m sad that there’s no more Yuletide Pear Vanilla. =(

• 11/15/10 11:47 the Muse:

ugh belle WISH that was the case but they are overwhelming at my store ;( Any idea if the Temptations will be back this year?!