Flirt! Holiday Collection 2010

Flirt Holiday 2010 Makeup

If you’re a Kohl’s shopper you might want to check out the new Flirt! Holiday Makeup Collection. Did you know Flirt! is part of the Estee Lauder Company? Fun fact of the day!

Check it!

Flirt! Limited Edition Eyeshadow Set $29.99
This could prove fab for those of you that enjoy Flirt! Eyeshadow as it contains 40 limited edition shades.

Flirt Holiday 2010 Kohls 1

Flirt! Essential Brush Collection $14.99
Four essential brushes housed in a brush roll.

Flirt Holiday 2010 Kohls 2

Flirt! Flowerific Glamourazzi Extreme Lip Lacquer Lipgloss Set $14.99

Flirt Holiday 2010 Kohls 3

Flirt! Rock n Rebel Glamourazzi Extreme Lip Lacquer Lipgloss Set $14.99

Flirt Holiday 2010 Kohls 8

Flirt! Flirtatious Glamourazzi Extreme Lip Lacquer Lipgloss Set $14.99

Flirt Holiday 2010 Kohls 4

Flirt! Rock n Rebel Mini Perfume Spray $14.99

Flirt Holiday 2010 Kohls 5

Flirt! Flowerific Glamourazzi Mini Perfume Spray $14.99

Flirt Holiday 2010 Kohls 6

Flirt! Limited Edition Perfume Gift Set $29.99

Flirt Holiday 2010 Kohls 7

Flirt! has some interesting products from time to time so this might be worth exploring particularly if you have teens or tweens in your life.

Available in store and online at www.kohls.com

• 11/16/10 12:42 ☆Lola A♏ ★:

I bought that shadow palette a few weeks ago. It caught my eye, so I swatched some of the Flirt! shadow colors in store. Seems like good quality. I have used it yet though.

• 11/16/10 12:45 the Muse:

seems like a great deal lola…are they full size? looks like!

• 11/16/10 15:37 Mandy:

They are full size! I got the pallette last year. Some are better quality than others, but overall its a great value for the price! Overall, its a pretty good pallete IMO. :)

• 11/16/10 15:43 the Muse:

thanks mandy! I thought so but was great that you confirmed ;-D will have to check this out someday!

• 11/16/10 15:00 tini:

I have that Flirt! shadow that’s supposed to be a dead on dupe for MAC Trax and I never use it. The packaging on the singles is so annoying.

I think the quality is good, idr, and I’m not feeling brave enough to tackle the junk drawer. I’m pretty sure it must be because they’re only a dollar or two cheaper than MAC and I don’t think I would’ve grabbed it if the quality was subpar

but. I have a Kohl’s gift card somewhere, sure it only has some change left on it, but I think it should go towards that palette, because neutrals + that awesome forrest green = must be mine. I get Kohl’s coupons in the mail atleast once a week.

• 11/16/10 16:11 the Muse:

tini ;-D sounds like a plan girl! readers are saying it isn’t bad at all ;-D so may be worth the haul!

• 11/21/10 15:25 tini:

i just saw it on sale at my kohls for 14.99 til tuesday but they were out. They promised to have more for Black Friday. HAHAHA I love eyeshadow but not that much…

• 11/22/10 9:26 the Muse:

hey tini awesome deal for $14.99!

• 11/16/10 18:21 Savannah:

I love FLIRT’s le palettes. I have the last 2 that they released. This one looks to be the same as last year’s only in different packaging.

• 11/17/10 13:55 the Muse:

savannah lots of votes for yay on this ;-D seems like a good deal!

• 11/18/10 4:47 Marie:

I bought the 40 palette two years ago and I LOVE it! Now if only I can find it lol. The only thing I didn’t like was that the black thing they’re on is this thin plastic carrier thing.

But a lot of colors on there are dupes for MAC colors (or well, their eye shadow’s in general) since they are both owned by the same company!

• 11/18/10 14:38 the Muse: