L’Occitane Fleur Chérie Makeup Collection

LOccitane Fleur Chérie Makeup Collection 2010

Good Morning! I’m working furiously to get through comments today. Just wanted to let you know I am fairly behind on comments but I’m trying to reply as fast as possible. I got about 482 to go so I made a major dent in them!

Anyway.

I was browsing L’Occitane yesterday in the hopes I’d find some great gifts for my sister, sadly didn’t happen, kinda a rehash of products she already owns, and I came across the new Fleur Chérie makeup collection. It seems L’Occtaine releases a new makeup collection each time they have a new fragrance release. Stepping back in time for a second, if you recall, their Peony Makeup was also themed to fit along with the Peony Eau de Toilette’s release.

I think I kinda like this idea!

A fragrance and a matching themed makeup to go along with it.

Let’s have a look!

L’Occitane Taffetas Cuivré Face Color Powder $16

LOccitane Fleur Chérie Makeup Collection 6

L’Occitane Lip Shine $14

LOccitane Fleur Chérie Makeup Collection 12

L’Occitane Fleur Chérie Lip Balm $12

LOccitane Fleur Chérie Makeup Collection 14

Where as the Peony Makeup Collection was rosy and bright, the Fleur Chérie Makeup Collection leans more towards nude and natural. They really go all out with their releases as you get some great variety of shades so you aren’t left with one shadow shade, one blush shade, and maybe a lipstick or two. L’Occitane definitely pays close attention to releasing several shades of everything in a collection and I do believe much of it has some good quality to back it in my experience, price, as well, is fairly reasonable.

What do you think of the Fleur Chérie Collection?

Have you tried L’Occitane’s line of makeup in the past?

Did you like it?

Not so much?

Why?

Share it!

Available now at usa.loccitane.com and select boutiques!

• 11/30/10 10:40 S.:

Never used their cosmetics before, but I adore the lip palette that looks like a pocket watch! Cute!

• 11/30/10 12:54 the Muse:

very cute s ;-D

• 11/30/10 11:21 Anitacska:

I checked them out in my local L’Occitane and to be honest they were quite meh. I got loads from the Peony collection, but wasn’t tempted by anything from this one.

• 11/30/10 12:30 the Muse:

anita same here on peony, really loved it ;-D haven’t seen this yet but don’t think it’s for me, colors are too nude :P

• 11/30/10 12:09 Larie:

Oooh, interesting! I’ve never tried any of their makeup before. I’m totally tempted now.

• 11/30/10 12:54 the Muse:

it’s a rather fun line larie ;D!

• 11/30/10 13:16 Andrea:

I like the first lipstick and the face powders…very soft and pretty. I don’t have anything from this brand…Aren’t they supposed to be fairly natural products?

• 11/30/10 13:48 the Muse:

Not sure how natural the makeup is Andrea tbh!

• 11/30/10 13:18 Johanna:

I saw this collection when I was last in the store, but it didn’t grab my attention. I was majorly bummed that the Vanilla collection wasn’t returning. Oh, how I long for the Vanilliers of yesteryear.

• 11/30/10 15:15 the Muse:

aw I totally hear ya Johanna maybe outlet shopping will yield vanilla goodness?!

• 12/2/10 6:47 Johanna:

Update: I found a bottle of Vanilliers body wash at a beauty supply store on sale — it’s heavenly. And I snagged a bottle of the spray perfume on Ebay — it smells terrible — very chemically — and then I remembered why I never bought a bottle in the first place!

• 12/2/10 15:45 the Muse:

aw sorry johanna :(

• 11/30/10 15:56 Hachi:

Lol, its been released for a while in belgium already.. i think.
    Bought the pocket watch 2 weeks ago or so ^^
    Really cute, but the two shades of lipgloss (well its more of a balm in my opinion) go on sheer, so there is not much difference :(
    But I do love the texture of the product & they make my lips really soft :)

• 11/30/10 16:04 the Muse:

aw that stinks hachi but it’s still cute packaging ;-D

• 12/1/10 1:52 Esther:

Hi, Is the makeup line only available in the US?

• 12/1/10 9:46 the Muse:

uk’ers and other europeans have reported seeing it in store Esther

• 12/7/10 16:49 Isis:

This is available is Ireland so I’m sure they’re available in England, they are pricey here though, not sure they’re worth it. the last pot of lipstick I had from L’Occitane sat unloved for years in my make up box… not a good sign. It was just too messy to use.