Mariah Carey Lollipop Bling Gumball Machine Gift Set

Mariah Carey Lollipop Bling Gumball Machine Gift Set2

If you’ve been tempted to try and buy some of Mariah Carey’s Lollipop Bling fragrances now you can indulge in all three of them. Meet the Mariah Carey Lollipop Bling Gumball Machine Gift Set!

Jump!

This set features all three fragrances in a full size packaged up in a colorful gumball machine design container that’s reusable.

Mariah Carey Lollipop Bling Gumball Machine Gift Set1

You get:

Mariah Carey Lollipop Bling Ribbon
Ribbon is a mouthwatering floral fruity fragrance inspired by the flavor of the Blue Raspberry Ring Pop combined with a beautiful floral bouquet.

• Top: Raspberries, Honeydew, Cucumber Pulp
    Mid: Hydrangea, Blue Lotus, Jasmine Dew
    Base: Liquid Musks, White Woods, Sugar Crystals

Mariah Carey Lollipop Bling Mine Again
Mine Again is a floriental fruity combination of Chocolate Raspberry with a touch of Magnolia that creates an addictive fragrance.

• Top: Red Currants, Blood Orange, Heliotrope
  • Mid: Raspberry Chocolate, Cotton Candy, Magnolia
  • Base: Creamy Musk, Tonka Beans, Vanilla

Mariah Carey Lollipop Bling Honey
Honey is an irresistible floral citrus fragrance combined with a touch of Honey and Pineapple, creating a bright and sunny fragrance.

• Top: Passion Fruit, Pineapple Juice, Lemon Drops
  • Mid: Amazon Lily, Fresh Ginger, White Freesia
  • Base: Frosted Musks, Linden Flowers, Honey

The set is $70 and available from beauty.hsn.com I’ve also seen it in store at Macy’s.

It looks like a sweet gift for a teenager and honestly, I might indulge myself as I’ve been meaning to try these. Anyone sniff yet?

What did you think?

P.S. I’m sitting at my best friend Jai’s desk listening to “I Saw Daddy Kissing Santa Claus….” So gay! Loves it!

• 11/23/10 12:29 Vanessa:

Hello gorgeous! Just wanted to say hello, back to the blogging world so I miss my ladies! Hope all is well with you!

• 11/23/10 12:54 the Muse:

hello to YOU! I missed you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought you gave up on all this insanity ;-D *hugs* I missed ya crazy-like ‘Ness! I’m so glad you’re back! Was just reading your warm look, gorgeous as always ;-D

• 11/23/10 12:44 Cj:

Oh no! Not the butterfly caps again!!! :P Atleast they don’t have the fake diamonds and half a grand price tag this time lol

• 11/23/10 12:54 the Muse:

LOL Cj! ;D

• 11/23/10 15:09 Cassie:

Eee…that just looks like tacky gone mad and the scents sound like sugar overload. Perhaps one on its own might be cute, but all three together reminds me of a group of sticky fingered, hyperactive kids that you can’t get away from.

Pass for me.

• 11/23/10 15:25 the Muse:

lol cassie that imagine really scared me ;D

• 11/23/10 19:51 peri:

i think that looks super cute. ive got two of her other perfumes…and i like two of those ones. id buy it.

• 11/23/10 21:06 sparklingpinkgorilla:

I’m not fond of Mariah Carey or cheesy perfume bottles but i smelled all three of these in a magazine ad and they smell really good imo.

• 11/26/10 21:53 Maddie:

I’ve smelled them, and they’re all too sweet for me. Honey is a nicer scent than the rest, but as I said, too sweet. I have a feeling if i wear them, they’re gonna give me a headache, which is a shame since I’m a major perfume junkie, lol. I love Mariah’s ‘M’ perfume though :)

• 11/30/10 16:09 the Muse:

maddie I got them but I kinda feel they have a little bit of a cheap vibe going on….is it me?!