Milly for Clinique Pretty in Prints Collection Spring 2011

Milly for Clinique Pretty in Prints Collection Spring 2011 1

Mmm when repetitious goes terribly wrong. I just finished my review of Clinique Strawberry Fudge for Holiday 2010 and proceeded to come across a bit of a rehash of the palette with the new Milly for Clinique Pretty in Prints Collection for Spring 2011. Granted, not completely the same colors but oh so familiar and similar….

Jump!

Milly for Clinique Pretty in Prints Collection Spring 2011 2

Michelle Smith, designer of women fashion and accessories label, Milly, collaborates with Clinique this Spring to create this limited edition makeup palette that contains essentials for eyes, cheeks, and lips.

Milly for Clinique Pretty In Prints Compact (LE) $36
Colour Surge Eye Shadow Quad in Printed Pinks and Blushing Blush in Precious Posy.

Clinique Long Last Glosswear SPF 15 (LE) in Milly Pink $14
A warm-toned melon shade.

Clinique High Impact Mascara $14.50

This should launch in February for the Spring Season. I’m debating if I need it or not considering it looks so much like Strawberry Fudge but who knows, the lemming bug may still bite.

What do you think?

Have you consumed today’s subdaily ?

source

• 11/17/10 11:34 katrosado5:

I think I might want this one instead of the winter one. I still haven’t been able to find it here and have not ordered it online yet. I like a warm pink and that description of melon sounds “juicy” LOL. But I still want the winter one —what to do —what to do? Hmm, I’ll probably end up with both.

• 11/17/10 12:36 the Muse:

katros I think I’m cool with the SF one. This looks a bit too similar but def feeling compelled to add this to my Spring list :P ugh choices!

• 11/17/10 13:56 Gisele:

This is how Clinique gets a reputation for boring. This palette looks like Strawberry Fudge (which is lovely) withouth the fudge, maybe just some milk chocolate kisses!

• 11/17/10 14:00 the Muse:

LOL gisele ha milk chocolate kisses that made me grin!

• 11/17/10 20:20 Gisele:

Maybe it could be called Peaches & Chocolate Kisses!

• 11/18/10 9:07 the Muse:

that kinda sounds d-lish gisele ;D

• 11/18/10 10:25 Vanessa:

I’d probably get the gloss, but that’s just about it. At least clinique has something from their LE collection that caught my eye.

• 11/22/10 21:39 Whit:

I love my Strawberry Fudge duo but I don’t think I need the palette. I love how fresh this palette & gloss look.