Chanel Spring Makeup Collection 2011 Les Perles de Chanel Collection for Spring 2011

Chanel Spring Makeup 2011

Happy Holidays from Chanel as they introduce the Les Perles de Chanel Collection for Spring 2011. Granted, you can’t lay your greedy, grubby hands on it until January but think of it as a tempting little teasing gift for the Holidays from your friends at Chanel.

Plus, hey, now you can go through that Holiday wish list and start ticking off the people you really don’t have to buy a gift for so you can save some money for the collection. Kiddin’, kiddin’, don’t go knocking your dear old mum off your Holiday list just because you want to indulge in Chanel Spring 2011, be nice now!

Check it!

Gabrielle ‘Coco’ Chanel believed the light-reflecting property of pearls enhanced a woman’s natural beauty by bringing a delicate luminosity to her skin. Peter Philips, Global Creative Director of CHANEL Makeup, captures this quality in a radiant Spring 2011 Collection, Les Perles de Chanel Collection. Pearlized shades of black and white are accented with pinks and corals, brightening the complexion and creating a natural glow. Not to be outshone, nail shades extend the trend.

Chanel Ombres Perlees de Chanel ($65.00) (Limited Edition)
White pearl, Pink, Deep Purple, Green-Grey, Black Pearl

Les Perles de Chanel Collection for Spring 2011 5

Chanel Les 4 Ombres ($56.00)
Regard Perle Deep green, rose, beige, ivory

Chanel Le Crayon Yeux ($28.00)
Gris Scintillant Shimmering (grey)

Chanel Joues Contraste ($42.00)
Espiegle Peach

Les Perles de Chanel Collection for Spring 2011 3

Chanel Poudre Universelle Compact ($44.00)
Rose Merveille Rose (beige) (Limited Edition)

Chanel Rouge Coco ($30.00)

• Peregrina Peach
  • Jersey Rose Rosewood

Les Perles de Chanel Collection for Spring 2011 6

Chanel Rouge Allure ($30.00)

• Coquette Rose
  • Flamboyante Intense pink

Chanel Glossimer ($27.00)

• Aragonite Iridescent white
  • Nakkar Raspberry

Les Perles de Chanel Collection for Spring 2011 2

Les Perles de Chanel Collection for Spring 2011 1

Chanel Rouge Double Intensite ($34.00) (Limited Edition)

• Cristal Rose Rose Beige

Chanel Le Crayon Levres ($28.00)

• Peche Peach
  • Framboise Raspberry

Les Perles de Chanel Collection for Spring 2011 7

Chanel Le Vernis ($23.00)

• Pearl Drop White
  • Peche Nacree Peach
  • Black Pearl Black

Les Perles de Chanel Collection for Spring 2011 4

Les Perles de Chanel Collection for Spring 2011 8

Les Perles de Chanel Collection will be available in January from Chanel.com and Chanel counters.

What do you think?

Do share!

• 12/7/10 11:21 Kilian:

Man, I wish I had a money-garden in my yard for all this preciousness! I want it all!!

• 12/7/10 12:06 the Muse:

ha same here killian!

• 12/7/10 12:25 Courtney:

Love the black pearl nail color!

• 12/7/10 12:43 BeautyMaven:

Sooo… My bff jokes that I will know I have “arrived’ whenever I wear Chanel make-up…. I definitely think I need to “arrive” by Spring– I LOVE EVERYTHING. At first I was like, “Ooo I must have that eyeshadow! I could splurge on that..” and then I kept scrolling, and every. single. item. Thank you SO much for the preview so I know to start saving NOW! ;)

• 12/7/10 12:45 BeautyMaven:

oops~ “and then I kept scrolling and I LOVE every. single. item.” **

• 12/7/10 12:49 the Muse:

ha beautymaven ;-D chanel def brings out the luxurious in us all ;-D My pleasure!!!!!!!!!! ;D

• 12/7/10 12:46 Larie:

omg, that eye palette is gorgeous! chanel really needs to jump on the paraben-free wagon so i can indulge again! stupid allergies :P

• 12/7/10 12:52 the Muse:

oh man larie that must be awful, be allergic to parabens!!!!!!

• 12/7/10 13:02 Marie:

Everything is soooo pretty!

• 12/7/10 14:09 Nia:

Drooling! Want it all, now, right away :D
    Cannot wait until the end of January what we will get this.

What do you think? You like?

• 12/7/10 14:10 the Muse:

I LOVE nia ;-D the palette=GORG!

• 12/7/10 22:56 nicci:

I can’t wait for this to come out! My SA said they would be getting it in on Dec. 15th. I want almost everything and that’s rare for me! I hinted to my boyfriend which items I really want…haha :-)

• 12/8/10 15:44 the Muse:

ha nicci belated xmas gifts welcome eh!?

• 12/7/10 23:57 Melissa:

oh man… looks like i might be buyying just one collection this spring cuz i need it all!

• 12/8/10 11:05 the Muse:

ha melissa ;-D

• 12/8/10 10:38 JCz:

Want the Black Pearl NP – want it! want it!

• 12/17/10 0:30 Paige:

When I saw the promo pic of this collection I really REALLY need to grab the eye shadow palette and the Black Pearl polish.

Hey Muse, I want to recreate the eye makeup look that was on the model on the promo pic (the link for the pic is here: and I wonder if you can help tell which of the eye palette they used for this look. The Ombres Perlees de Chanel or the Les 4 Ombres?

Oh, and by the way, this collection is out on chanel.com already.

• 12/28/10 15:40 the Muse:

believe that’s the perlees paige ;-D hope this helps hun!

• 12/17/10 12:42 jbrobeck:

You don’t have to wait until Jan, its up on Chanel.com right now, I ordered Black Pearl yesterday!

• 12/17/10 12:54 the Muse:

yes jbrok I said that in the review hun.

• 12/18/10 11:04 Betty:

I have just discovered Chanel and I love it!