Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm

Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm 2

Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm will be releasing in January, yay, something new to get excited about! I love chubby pencils I can use on my lips as they make toting my lip arsenal around way easier. You gotta admit it’s absurd to carry around gloss, balm, lipstick, etc…when you can get all three in one pencil eh?

Let’s take a look!

Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balms will contain Shea butter, mango butter and jojoba oil. Sounds like a hydrating blend!

Available Shade:

• Mega Melon
  • Wopping Watermelon
  • Super Strawberry
  • Chunk Cherry
  • Graped-Up
  • Whole Lotta Honey

Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm 1

I’ll be right on board when these arrive after the Holidays.

What do you think?

Share it!

source

• 12/7/10 10:22 jenna:

i’m dying for this! can’t wait for it to arrive!

• 12/7/10 10:40 Nia:

Hmm, they look cute in their colourful chubbyness, but I cannot see me use them. At least not w/o a mirror.
    Geeky me saved the wallet :D

How are you doing? Did the snow arrive?

• 12/7/10 10:42 the Muse:

hey nia without a mirror!? you don’t have a mirror in your house hun!?

I’m great thanks ;-D We got a littleeeeeeeeeeee trickle of snow. you aren’t doing it right….try something else, but get it here before xmas k?!

• 12/7/10 11:21 Nia:

In y house, sure, I am not a vampire, or at least most of the time I am not :D
        But I have no idea how to apply this w/o while being on the road, of course in the dark ;)

Damn, I was hoping the snow thing would work on the first go. I need to wait for the next delivery, all I had I sent it to you. Working on it ;)

• 12/7/10 12:10 the Muse:

lol nia ;-D same with lipsticks and lipglosses though right? Just carry a compact mirror along :D!

work HARDER! The 24th is almost here! ;D hehe!

• 12/7/10 13:13 Nia:

Depends, I think as with brands I use a lot I can do it blind. But as they are essentially like crayons you need to pay attention that you do not apply them all over your face.
            Maybe I am overthinking things ;)

Ok, missy, I am on it. I ordered more snow to send to you, but you never know with delivery companies these time of the year.
            Hope you get some white Christmas :)

• 12/7/10 13:24 the Muse:

ha nia true ;-D but that’s the case with most lippies and me, so careless and clumsy am I ;-D

Thank ye dear ;-D won’t hold it against you and ask for a refund if it doesn’t arrive on time ;D!!!!

• 12/7/10 11:08 KimmyDarling:

Hey, Musie!

I *love* these, in theory, but I’m not wild about the shades pictured. I will look forward to seeing them in January. It really does sound like something right up my alley.

Love,
    KimmyD

• 12/7/10 12:07 the Muse:

hey kimmy LONG time no speak Happy Holidays! ;-D

• 12/7/10 12:35 KimmyDarling:

WAAAAAAY too long. Life has taken over ridiculously, but I have missed your words and reviews and face and headbands. =)

Happy holidays to you!
        xoxokd

P.S. I was a huge fan of Origins’ Matte Sticks and Sheer Sticks from way back in the day, but they were never moisturizing. I have high hopes for these!

• 12/7/10 12:50 the Muse:

ha aw thanks kimmy I can totally relate and understand the feeling! Happiest Holidays!!!!!!! ;-D I honestly never tried those!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 12/7/10 11:08 Tina:

These look a little like Tarte’s lip tints. Really pretty!

• 12/7/10 12:06 the Muse:

very much so tina ;D!

• 12/7/10 11:08 Missy:

Yay! Bringing back the Chubby Stick! So excited :-D My favorite was Grapevine. Looks like they’ve changed the look and the colors. It’s a great product and I’ll be totally on board!

• 12/7/10 12:06 the Muse:

whoa missy I didn’t even know they had these before! cool!

• 12/7/10 14:06 Missy:

yep! way back in the day… early 90s maybe? Grapevine was a pinky brown nude color. I was so sad when they discontinued. These are much brighter colors than they used to carry.

• 12/7/10 14:08 the Muse:

missy I don’t remember that at all girl ;-D Fun fact of the day! thanks for sharing that one ;)

• 12/7/10 11:09 Jen:

These look great! I am excited to see the entire range of colours – although, sad inside because I know I’ll probably be unable to afford them. *sniff* eBay bargain hunting for me I think in the near future. Beauty on a (very) tight budget… but some things you just got to have! :)

Been going through your blog history slowly during study breaks – I am enjoying it immensely, love your reviews and posts!

• 12/7/10 12:11 the Muse:

aw thanks Jen!!!!!!!!!!!!! HUGS! ;-D You know Avon has a similar product that will fit your budget ;-D!

• 12/7/10 20:37 Jen:

I may have to check it out, thanks for the tip! :)

• 12/8/10 11:17 the Muse:

my pleasure jen. milani has them as well ;-D

• 12/7/10 11:11 breyerchic04:

My mom is obsessed with Clinique Black Honey almost lipstick. This looks more up my alley. And I’m sure it’s cheaper than the Tarte “stains”

• 12/7/10 11:57 dina:

can’t wait for these!! :) hope they are in fact moisturizing, i feel like the tarte stain sticks leave a little to be desired in that dept?

• 12/7/10 12:07 the Muse:

mmmmm d….I like the tarte but I could always use more moisture ;D!

• 12/7/10 12:18 dina:

agreed on both counts!

• 12/7/10 12:45 Larie:

cute! definitely look like tarte. i too could always use more moisturizing lip products :D

• 12/7/10 12:55 BeautyMaven:

These look nice! I like that Clinique’s colors are always so fresh.
    I’m having trouble thinking of a good chubby stick on the market right now besides Tarte’s stain pencils (not the same, lol)– help?!

• 12/7/10 12:57 the Muse:

mmm so many beauty maven. milani makes one (not really loving it though), lipstick queen (my fav), tarte, avon has ‘em too I think, tarte….quite a few ;D!

• 12/7/10 13:19 Cj:

Reminds me if the Tarte lip stains I just ordered lol. Btw has anyone else noticed on Tarte’s website their called lip tints and on Sephora their called lip stains? They are the same product right lol?

• 12/7/10 13:28 the Muse:

oh just check you’re right cj! ;-D same product though.

• 12/7/10 14:03 dolphingirl:

Hi Muse!
    Thank you for the exciting news! I use all different makeup brands but I am a Clinique fan at heart and can’t wait for these to come out. I know years ago Clinique offered a chubby stick but it was very drying……keeping my fingers crossed that these will be great!

• 12/7/10 14:08 the Muse:

my pleasure dolphingirl! Missy was just saying back in the 90’s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-D

• 12/8/10 8:48 Stacey:

Cute! I like the middle pink shade :) Wonder is/when we’ll see them in Oz?

• 12/8/10 11:05 the Muse:

hope you guys get ‘em stacey!

• 12/31/10 20:08 Tiffany:

already have graped up! perks of working for the company. long wearing and super hydrating, i wore this outside shoveling out after this blizzard! can’t wait to see the other shades.

• 1/11/11 15:34 the Muse:

loving these tiffany great shades ;D!