Shu Uemura Spring 2011 Morphorium Collection

Shu Uemura Spring 2011 Morphorium Collection

I think we might be able to agree that Shu has over done the all in one palette as of late. I kinda miss days of old when we got individual product releases don’t you?

Sadly, Shu Uemura Spring 2011 brings new all in one palettes so you can be really happy about it or really sad about the repetitive all in one that pops over, and over, and over.

Check it out!

Shu Uemura Morphorium Blue Palette

Shu Uemura Spring 2011 Morphorium Collection 1

Shu Uemura Spring 2011 Morphorium Collection 3

Shu Uemura Morphorium Sunset Gold Palette

Shu Uemura Spring 2011 Morphorium Collection 2

Shu Uemura Spring 2011 Morphorium Collection 4

Shu Uemura Peackock Partial Lashes

Shu Uemura Spring 2011 Morphorium Collection 5

Shu Uemura Rouge Unlimited in PK343

Shu Uemura Spring 2011 Morphorium Collection 6

As I gather more information, I’ll be sure to post.

So far, I’m quite happy about this release as I am not lemming anything in the least which leaves more room for other releases this Spring.

Are you looking forward to the Shu Uemura Morphorium Collection?

Do share!

Have you consumed today’s subdaily ?

source

• 12/15/10 14:24 Storm:

They’re pretty but I *hate* all in one palettes. The lip product is always unusable because of the powder. Bah! :-( Oh well, my wallet is happy

• 12/15/10 14:48 the Muse:

mmm yea storm it’s a mess :P

• 12/15/10 14:45 sable:

Hm not spectacular, but really like the second palette! But are those cream or powder blushes? Cream blushes just don’t work for me at all…

• 12/15/10 14:47 the Muse:

powder hun ;-D def powder blushes!

• 12/15/10 15:43 Lucy:

I love palettes but I wish they wouldn’t include lipstick. Powder always get all over it. I also don’t feel like carrying the palette around just to use the lipstick or gloss. I’m not lemming any of these either. I’ll keep waiting for the rest.

• 12/15/10 15:58 the Muse:

mm same here lucy, messy :(

• 12/15/10 16:59 Lori:

personally i like the shu palettes since there aren’t any lip products in them. but i still feel MEH about the cream products, since they tend to dry out pretty fast in palette form. i wish they’d just include two more powder eyeshadows
    but i really like the blue palette
    and have you seen the pictures of the loose eyeshadow with this collection? those look amazing

• 12/17/10 16:10 the Muse:

lori have not, not sure we are getting those in the US, will have to see about ‘em ;-D I agree, they do :( sad sigh! I’m kinda over the all in one from Shu at this point!

• 12/15/10 21:06 Stephanie:

Those are GORGEOUS!

• 12/15/10 23:49 KAN:

the pattern on the blush is soooooo cuuteee. so is the lippie color

• 12/16/10 0:38 shirley:

totally agree about the all in ones but the packaging is definitely gorge as usual. :)

• 12/17/10 5:21 knownever:

I kind of love that they’ve been doing so many all in one palettes since it’s so hard to find one with all colors you can use it’s good to have variety. Also from an economic perspective i feel like more people can justify an all in one than an expensive single item so maybe it’s a ploy to get sales without a big expenditure on their part?