Steal It: Skin Food Salmon Dark Circle Powder

Skin Food Salmon Dark Circle Powder

I’m not a strong supporter of YesStyle’s obscene mark ups but I just wanted to share with the fact that they have Skin Food Salmon Dark Circle Powder for $11. This isn’t retail by any means but I find this is rather inexpensive by USD standards.

It’s one of my HG, can’t live without it, never want to live without it products and I truly believe it’s an essential item for aging eyes since powder really makes my eyes look super old but this not only brightens but sets concealer for long wear, all damn day!

Loves it.

Just wanted to give you a heads up this because like I said, pretty decent price by USD standards and you get the added benefit of piece of mind sans E-bay mark ups and black market products.

Happy shopping!

P.S. Buyer beware, YesStyle SkinFood prices are obscene to say the least so don’t get to roped into purchasing anything without prior research.

Disclaimer: I’m not affiliated with YesStyle.

• 12/29/10 20:33 yay:

it sound interesting “salmon?” i only have one of skin food product black sesame hot mask & i’m not loving this at all…. i got it while visiting Asia….. i wish we have that brand here ….. there are some other one i want to try on…..

• 12/29/10 20:43 claire:

omg, shipping is $10!

• 12/29/10 21:51 Soo:

omg! I was about to buy some stuff from YesStyle the other day and was looking up products on different sites and their mark ups are ridiculous sometimes! I ended up not getting anything instead. I want to try this out though!

• 12/30/10 9:32 the Muse:

yes it’s so insane soo. really absurd :P I love the site and Yesasia in general but sometimes they are loco with pricing!

• 12/30/10 0:31 Yan:

I have to agree, Yesstyle has insane markups especially when compared to sites such as sasa.com. But this dark circle powder is a pleasant surprise for the site :)

• 12/30/10 9:31 the Muse:

ugh right yan? scary ass mark ups lol! ;-D but this was a nice find however shipping is iffy but I figure ordering a few items makes up for it!

• 12/30/10 10:48 yangtanw:

Hey Musie… how does the salmon concealer and powder compare to Bobbi Brown’s corrector and loose powder? Thanks!

• 1/11/11 21:03 annie:

Hi Musings! I bought this because of you and I like it. But there’s another powder I highly recommend you check out. It’s the “Everyday minerals sunlight finishing dust”. Even though I do like this Skinfood one, that one is still my HG for setting undereye concealer. Let me know how you like it!! :)

• 1/13/11 16:31 the Muse:

purchased it right away annie ;D I’ll let ya know what I think!

• 1/11/11 21:48 annie:

can you also let me know what daytime eye cream you’re using for under concealer? thanks!

• 1/13/11 16:30 the Muse:

I change alot annie at the moment I’m using the new Josie Argan Oil Day and Night Cream.

• 1/27/11 3:45 Victoria:

i have been looking for and under eye concealer and powder forever! I’m going to have to try this powder and the concealer out. It looks like there are 2 shades #1 and #2. What shade did you get? I’m an NC20….so I’m fairly light….would you recommend #1 or #2.

• 3/29/13 15:16 Patsy:

I found this product mentioned in one of your recent posts and wanted you to know that I bought it and LOVE it!!!! My dark circles are hereditary and I’m one of the ‘are you feeling well?’ people everyone bugs when I don’t wear makeup. This product is affordable, feels good, and does what it says it will. Thanks again!

• 4/16/13 16:52 the Muse:

aw happy to hear it patsy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!