Avon Ultra Color Rich Moisture Seduction Lipstick

Avon Ultra Color Rich Moisture Seduction Lipstick

Avon Lipstick, the best budget lipstick on the market…as dubbed by the Muse.

Seriously, Avon makes a lipstick, I listen. I am really pleased with most of their lipstick offerings so when they introduce something new, I’m in like Flynn, well, maybe not, thinking of what that term actually means let’s revert back to, “on it like white on rice baby!”.

Avon Ultra Color Rich Moisture Seduction Lipstick, hey, maybe in like Flynn really works here, seduction, Flynn, yeah, is a brand new lippie for Spring from Avon.

Check it!

According to Avon their new Color Rich Moisture Seduction Lipstick is the first of its kind to combine rich, creamy lip color with visble ribbons of hydrating conditioner.

Aww Avon go on now…Laura Geller has something similar! But we likey your version because of its budget price tag!

The lipstick combines beautiful color with conditioning ribbons that restore hydration and prove instant moisturization with a creamy, pigmented formula and an SPF 15.

Plus let’s not forget the marble effect is wicked cool to look at.

Avon Ultra Color Rich Moisture Seduction Lipstick will be available in February from www.avon.com in the following shades:

• Perfect Pink
  • Bronze Shimmer
  • Mocha Plum
  • Plum Gorgeous
  • Nude Perfection
  • RoseWine
  • Tangerine
  • Red Kiss
  • Deep Maraschino
  • Pink Taffeta

I’m looking at the swatch photos now and drooling over all of ‘em but Tangerine is probably the one that sticks out the most, I need that shade in my Spring makeup life.

Whatcha think?

They will be $8 on launch but knowing Avon some steal and deal will be around the corner and bet you can snag ‘em for less!

Can’t wait for the official release!

• 1/27/11 12:28 Mary the Muse Militant:

Very attractive swirly lipstick.
    I used to sell Avon and I always had to buy myself stuff – couldn’t resist.
    Lipsticks were one of Avon’s best sellers for me.
    Seems no-one sells Avon anymore as I’ve not had a catalogue through my door for a couple of years.
    It gets forgotten about as it isn’t available to buy in any shop.
    I never think to look at Avon online.
    Memories, sigh…..

• 1/27/11 12:35 the Muse:

mary it’s no wonder as I really think they excel at lipstick ;-D damn good stuff!

• 1/27/11 14:17 Anitacska:

I really like Avon lipsticks too, Natural Gold 24k lipstick is my go to pink nude lipstick. For a change we’re actually getting these before you (nah-nah-nananah-nah!) I’ve just seen them on the UK website and decided to order three, we’ll see what they’re like. Shade names are slightly different, but we’re also getting 10 shades! They are £6 each at the moment (will be £8, now that’s what I call unfair by the way!).

• 1/27/11 14:35 the Muse:

24k are my go to as well anita can’t get enough of ‘em ;-D *sniffles* no fairs ;-D aw the price jack hahahahaha! now I can get to say nanner nanner ;-D

• 1/27/11 14:32 Phyrra:

I think I’ll be trying some :> You got me hooked on the Avon lippies, Muse. I’m still loving the 24k lipsticks and the glazewears.

• 1/27/11 14:34 the Muse:

ha dd ;-D addicting suckers aren’t they!? :D!

• 1/27/11 22:52 Mara:

I bought one of those because I sell Avon. The color wasn’t what I wanted (too dark but still pretty) but it did feel nice and moisturising on my lips!

I bought RoseWine. I was kind of dumb, I should have bought the Samples then figured out which one I liked then bought the regular one at the discounted demo price before they go out for the customers, oh well!

• 1/27/11 22:54 Mara:

ALTHOUGH! Now that I just put it on again, it isn’t too dark, lol.

• 1/28/11 15:16 the Muse:

rose wine was def one I wanted mara…I’ll have to see how it turns out on me :D!

• 11/13/11 16:49 Ash:

I sell Avon & I have this in Nude Perfection, which is VERY wearable.