Guess Who’s Back? Bath and Body Works Apricot Vanilla!

Bath and Body Works Apricot Vanilla Mist

Guess who’s back?

Bath and Body Works Apricot Vanilla

Last year Bath and Body Works Apricot Vanilla was a bit of an urban legend around these parts and talked about in hushed voices. This year however, it’s quite readily available at your local shops! I personally didn’t get to try it as it was completely short lived. The Vanilla Collection released, I hauled it, and later was told by a reader, “Did you try the Apricot Vanilla?” In confusion, I headed to the BBW site and indeed there was an Apricot Vanilla.

After hunting around my local shops I didn’t find it along with a hundred other people trying to locate it after reading the comment on my post. By that time I decided I’d order online and POOF for some odd reason it was also gone from the site.

Well, I’m happy to report it’s back!

So if you missed it last year, you can try it this Spring along with the other three Vanilla cocktails that have become part of the Signature Collection.

So far, Apricot Vanilla proves a very warm scent with a dominate note of vanilla and fresh, fruity bursts of Apricot. Lovely! It doesn’t linger too longer sadly but while it is around it proves delightful.

Have you tried it?

Had the same drama I did last year?

Do share!

• 1/26/11 11:44 Sara:

I’ve never smelled it (have I even seen it?? Saw the coconut…the lemon…..the coconut….the lemon….nope, don’t think I’ve seen an apricot!), but now that song is stuck in my head. Damn you! Gotta shift through my itunes to see if it’s there. The only known cure for a “stuck in the head song” is to listen to it repeatedly until everyone around you is mad, but it gets shoved out. *lol* Ever wake up with a song in your head and hear it looping around *all day long*?

• 1/26/11 13:28 the Muse:

ha sara ;-D guess who’s back, back again! dodododo! ;-D are you kidding? my life is one big ear worm with songs that play over and over again lol!

• 1/26/11 12:02 JoElla:

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

That is the one I so wanted and could never find.

So do tell, what vanillias did they bring back, or have they added different ones? And I thought the Lemon Vanilla (total love for this product!) was on the chopping block.

• 1/26/11 12:54 the Muse:

ha same here Jo! All the same ones jo ;-D coconut, lemon, and berry but now they are called “Signature Vanillas” and of course Apricot w000t! I didn’t hear lemon was getting the axe, they had TONS of it girl!

• 1/26/11 12:08 Lenna:

I looked for it last year and it wasn’t in my local BBW, so maybe this year! :D

• 1/26/11 12:15 the Muse:

ha same here lenna ;D!

• 1/26/11 13:21 Morgan:

It’s kind of random, but I wish they would bring back their cream to oil body wash (or oil to cream? can’t remember). That stuff was amazing!

_M

• 1/26/11 13:22 the Muse:

ahh I remember that Morgan my sis was a fan ;D!

• 1/26/11 16:10 Anna:

I majorly hauled this scent last year when one of our Bath and Body Works seemed to have gotten the entire nations supply. I went a little overboard, so I gave my unused extras away as xmas gifts this holiday. I’m glad to see its back for the gals that didn’t get to try it last summer. As an aside, Muse have you ever tried anything Harnn?

• 1/26/11 16:34 the Muse:

anna damn girl that’s where they all went haha ;-D no but i looked and it looks lush! have to make the a venture soon! how about you?

• 1/26/11 17:25 Anna:

I swear all the apricots went to one tiny Bath and Body Works here in N. CA, not even our flagship stores got any out here… and to top it off that store was in a run down 70’s mall. I totally drove 1 1/2 hours out of the way to haul it too… and of course i’m fickle which meant I finished only about one of the lotion bottles I purchased (secretly I liked the Lemon better ;)
    Harnns been tempting me ever since I discovered the store while on vacation in Washington. I think this might be only US location. I’m a citrus girl and the Cymbopogon collection is calling my name since I sampled it back in September. I might just have to cave soon ;) Oye my sad aching wallet

Love Ya Muse,

• 1/28/11 4:47 Tigress:

I got this scent in a shower gel for my mom and she loves it! I need to be enrolled in some sort of B&BW addiction support group. I even got my bf hooked on the men’s shower gels.

• 1/28/11 15:13 the Muse:

lol tigress ;-D we’ll offer support to enable your habits here :D

• 2/14/12 11:06 Tabitha:

So any news if this is coming back in 2012? I’m DYING to get some more!!!!

• 3/16/12 14:22 Karen:

Hey ya’ll, The Apricot, Lemon, and Berry Vanilla are back!! Back online today and in stores tomorrow(3/17/12)!! I LOVE the Apricot with the Lemon coming in at second! :)

• 8/24/12 14:21 drummertroy:

It’s my secret weapon.. A friend was wearing it, I asked her what it was..finally purchased one bottle..then two…and I lost count. I’m a male touring musician that tours in planes, trains and busses and occasionally the stinky van…but Apricot Vanilla always keeps me fresh from travel no matter where or when.

It goes with my “scent” I suppose and is always a hit with fans…Hey, I like the way girls smell…so why not smell like one?

• 8/24/12 14:26 the Muse:

you are too cute troy ;-D enjoy!

• 12/6/12 23:40 yoh:

I went into bbw November 2012 and all the employees looked at me like I was crazy when I asked for this fragrance. A coworker of mine has this fragrance and it smells amazing! And I would like to get it for myself…but can’t find it. Is this a Dragonball fragrance?

• 12/6/12 23:41 yoh:

Excuse my typo. I meant is this a seasonal fragrance?

• 12/7/12 7:32 the Muse:

it’s been discontinued for a while now yoh unsure if it will be back