Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow Palettes Modern Metallics, Stylish Smokes, Chic Naturals, Perfect Pastels

Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow Palettes Modern Metallics Stylish Smokes Chic Naturals Perfect Pastels 001

I already have way too many eyeshadow palettes but I gotta admit that some of the new Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow Palettes for Spring 2011 captured my attention. Some of the shades are pretty darn nice and the formula looks rather brilliant as well, don’t quote me but I’m saying they might be worth your time.

I somehow resisted but I might not be able to should a BOGO offer pop up!

Jump ahead for more pics…

The palettes are divided into four categories of colors that include Modern Metallics, Stylish Smokes, Chic Naturals, and Perfect Pastels. The two shade selections that stood out the most for me were Chic Naturals and the Modern Metallics. They have these grouped into trios, single shadows, and quads so it’s kinda a strange experience to look through the display and see such a mix up of different eyeshadow palettes!

Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow Palettes Modern Metallics Stylish Smokes Chic Naturals Perfect Pastels 003

Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow Palettes Modern Metallics Stylish Smokes Chic Naturals Perfect Pastels 002

Whatcha think?

• 1/11/11 19:21 AngelicBetrayal:

Hey Muse :) I’ve seen these too and they aren’t actually new shades but only the size and shapes of the pans have changed. All of these shadows are already in existence and honestly I like the old packaging better because now you get a huge pan of the highlight shade which in most cases isn’t all that useful to me. If I wasn’t trying to stick to my ban I would pick up a few more shadows in the old packaging before they get phased out :(

• 1/13/11 16:35 the Muse:

thanks angelica WOULD never have known girl if you didn’t say it ;-D

• 1/11/11 20:18 Nora:

Pardon, but aren’t these the same Maybelline shadows in new layouts? I saw a number of the previous quads on clearance a while back. I figured these were the same thing but different pan shapes.

• 1/11/11 23:37 savannah:

They work great if you use UD eye primer potion underneath. Really worth it.

• 1/12/11 0:09 Tigress:

I love Maybelline eyeshadows! They’re inexpensive, great colors, and awesome quality. I definitely recommend trying them out.

• 1/12/11 9:53 Liz:

Maybelline has really stepped up their game in the past couple of years. I’m going to have to give these a go!

• 1/12/11 10:28 savannah:

After wearing these eyeshadows in the natural smokes shades, I was flirted with by an 18yr old. I am 23. Hysterical right? The shadows are amazing. They wear really well. Just remember to use primer beforehand though.

• 1/13/11 16:26 the Muse:

ha savannah awesome lol thank maybelline ! LOL

• 1/13/11 1:06 Lucy:

These drugstore brands are really improving their game. Makes it very hard for me. Just hope they don’t raise their prices too much. I used to love going shopping for makeup when I was young and buying all kinds of stuff. I don’t have but a few drugstore shadows.