Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eyeliner Trio Physicians Formula Eye Candy Shimmer Strips Shadow & Liner

Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow Liner Eyeliner Trio 1

Physicians Formula has sets of new Shimmer Strips Eyeliner Trios and new shades of Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow & Liner Palettes in a collection called Eye Candy.

This will be my first try with the Shimmer Strips Eye Palettes, I haven’t tried them before but some of these shades were just too darling not to give a whirl.

Jump ahead for more images!

Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow Liner Eyeliner Trio 3

Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Shadow Liner Eyeliner Trio 2

Whatcha think?

• 1/11/11 13:20 Ester:

The eyeliner trios look interesting, I’d have to get a better look at them but they seem like something I’d totally go for. I have enough eyeshadow to last me a lifetime. Liner on the other hand…

• 1/11/11 13:41 neutralgirl:

I’ve never bought any of the shimmer strips and have never felt the need to. But! Those eyeliner trios look so cool. Will definitely have to check out the colors in person and try some.

• 1/11/11 13:43 Andrea:

A little too colorful for me, but it’s pretty to look at…

• 1/11/11 13:55 the Muse:

they have a rather nice bronze one andrea that might do the trick ;D!

• 1/11/11 14:11 Chris:

I have been intrigued by the Shimmer Strips for quite some time. They look cool!

• 1/11/11 14:30 Smirking Valet:

Not sure about the rest of the US, but in NYC, CVS has a bunch of Physicians Formula stuff marked down 50-75%! Maybe making way for this new stuff?

• 1/11/11 14:57 the Muse:

no kid smirking!? I didn’t see any on sale DAMN!

• 1/12/11 10:04 Sarah:

Not just P.F. but most brands have stuff marked down. Scan your CVS card at the coupon center….coupons are printing for makeup and you can use the coupon on the markdown makeup….some people are legit getting free makeup.

• 1/13/11 16:26 the Muse:

thanks sarah will do ;D

• 1/11/11 15:20 Lucy:

Like the eyeliner trios. I also have so much eye shadow. I’ve never used any makeup by this line.

• 1/11/11 17:20 Maris:

how much are they?

• 1/11/11 18:40 the Muse:

hi marvis from $8.79 to $11 or so.

• 1/11/11 19:36 Liza:

Hi Muse,

I have green eyes and bought at rite-aid the new eye liner trios and returned it as I already have the original gel liners but I wanted to compare it and see if they were the same colors when swatched and they were. The new retractable liners to me seemed rather blah on except for the black one which did have a nice green shimmer to it if I remember correctly..if only it was sold separately that would be good.

• 1/13/11 16:41 the Muse:

sorry to hear it liza! at least you like the originals :)

• 1/11/11 21:18 Marilyn @ Lipgloss and Spandex:

I must have those eyeliner trios….

• 1/12/11 10:29 Fey:

Okay. I think the whole candy theme on the shimmer strips are soooo cute. Definitely appealing to my gothic lolita.

• 1/12/11 11:03 Telle:

We just got the trio eyeliners and the happy powders you did a review on awhile ago, Muse! I’m definitely pumped to try the powders out! I am envious about the candy shimmer strips color collection that you guys have! I have several of the eyeshadow palettes and I really like them! I wont usually buy them though unless they for 40% off.
    Can’t wait to hear what yo think about the shadows!

• 1/13/11 16:26 the Muse:

hey telle haven’t seen the happy boost powders here yet but gagging for ‘em ;-D review upcoming soon ;D!

• 1/12/11 20:28 Shannon:

I have all four sets of the liner trios ^^;;; I was actually hoping to get the gel liner trios at some point and was waiting for a sale, but then these popped up and at the time i had some coupons so i gave it a try. I like them! they stayed well and are pretty pigmented. they’re not SO soft that even my lashes are cutting bits off, but they don’t tug. i used them on my bottom lashline (not waterline, lashline) and they stay! but i did notice on my right eye a little oily pool of liner collects at my outer eye corner. but only my right eye, and i think it’s partially because i smile/laugh a lot. it happens with other liners too anyway, so i’m not bothered lol. it doesn’t SMUDGE everywhere so i’m pretty happy.

also it’s a bit expensive, but there are 3 full size liners in each set, so it’s around $4 per liner. and since it’s retractable, i don’t have to deal with sharpening or dealing with a brush for gel liners.

just picked up the blue set today (the only set i didn’t have) so i can’t wait to try it~

• 1/13/11 16:19 the Muse:

awesome shannon thanks for the brief review ;-D can’t wait to try!

• 1/13/11 1:16 jac-kie:

i’ve tried the old shimmer strips; i have the one for smokey brown eyes & unfortunately it’s pretty average. The colours are ExTREmlY metallic-ky & not in a particularly flattering way.

The actual formula does not wow nor disgust me. i haven’t given it away as the black & the darker colours can be useful, but the silvers have been untouched for a while…

• 1/13/11 11:14 the Muse:

I haven’t tried ‘em jackie….the colors looked kinda playful and colorful so def got curious :D! sorry they didn’t work out for ya!