Rimmel Glam Eyes Eye Shadows Spring 2011

Rimmel Glam Eyes Eye Shadows Spring 2011 1

These are the new Rimmel Glam Eyes Eye Shadows but you can take “new” with a grain of salt as I think they are merely a revamp of the old quads and trios since they are similar shades and names as the older ones so I guess it’s more along the lines of new packaging here but not new product…..!

More photos after the jump!

Rimmel Glam Eyes Eye Shadows Spring 2011 3

Rimmel Glam Eyes Eye Shadows Spring 2011 2

• 1/11/11 13:04 Kaitie Tee:

I haven’t tried these yet, but I watched a youtube review of them that said the formula was better than before.

• 1/11/11 13:57 the Muse:

i wish I had the originals to compare kaitie but I will say these do have a nice formula ;D!

• 1/11/11 13:30 JoElla:

I agree, a revamp.
    Overall I am impressed with their shadows. I love the purple quad I have and the brown one. IMO they rival my beloved Bobbi Brown and blow smashbox out of the water!

• 1/11/11 13:57 the Muse:

ha Jo! omg! Did you say that out loud? ;D!

• 1/11/11 14:06 The Beauty Alchemist:

Hi Musey, need to ask you something. can you email or IM me? I’ll be on IM here and there.

Thanks :)

• 1/11/11 14:08 the Muse:

sure hun. I’ll log on!

• 1/11/11 15:17 Lucy:

These look really nice. I’ve never used any Rimmel products other than a mascara. Not a bad price either. Good to know that the formula is great.

• 1/11/11 16:12 courtney:

sounds intresting….they needed a revamp!

happy 1/11/11!!!

• 1/13/11 16:43 the Muse:

little late courney but happy 1/1/11 :D

• 1/11/11 23:55 Josh:

The old Rimmel shadows stunk, however, the glam eyes formulas are very creamy and blendable! Love them! So glad to see they’re doing out with the Color Rush styles.

• 1/12/11 12:02 ValentinaSugar:

I saw these and they looked nice. I’m not sure whether to get these or the Wet N Wild Color Icon palettes?! They both look nice but I want one with a nice formula :)

• 1/13/11 4:03 Klaudea:

Those photos of the model’s eyes look like the ones of Maybelline Eyestudio Quads…..

I seriously wonder how realistic it is to be able to replicate their pictures with the actual eyeshadow…

• 1/13/11 10:28 the Muse:

mm true klaudea, adverts can be misleading!

• 1/14/11 0:26 jeansco:

Hey Muse! I just bought the 018 Romantic Cool and 023 Beauty Spells quads (Walmart $3.97!)

018 has a pearl white (very light shimmer), soft pink with fine glitter, lavender (very light shimmer) and a brown-pink with shimmer

023 has a metallic silver, metallic lavender with fine glitter, mauve (light shimmer) and a matte black (some shimmer)

i tested it on the back of my hand with my fingers and 018 was very light, needed to be heavily swatched until the colours showed up. 023 was awesome though! great for daytime looks and buildable for a nice purple smokey eye for night. both of them were soft and had a somewhat creamy feel when blended. not bad for $4! =)

• 1/14/11 15:25 the Muse:

jeansco sounds promising girl ;D haven’t tried the one quad I purchased but excited to do so, seemed a good deal ;D

• 1/14/11 4:49 mint:

uh that’s a pity. the new packaging looks good too… it looks pretty bad for them to repackaging similar items and release it as new.