Sephora by OPI Glee Collection OPI Glee Collection at Sephora
The Sephora by OPI Collection welcomes a new member to the nail family this Spring with the launch of the Glee OPI Nail Colour Collection that will be available exclusively at Sephora for a limited time!
Gleeks and nail girls alike, gather around.
Twentieth Century Fox Consumer Products has teamed up with Sephora Americas to develop an exclusive collection of nail colours and prints for the ultimate pop culture phenomenon, Glee!
Don’t get mad, no one throw tomatoes at me, but I don’t technically watch Glee and honestly, I don’t think it could keep my interest very long…buncha students remaking all my favs from the 80’s including show tunes like Rocky Horror Picture Show? Naaa….sorry, can’t get on board, nothing like the original. It’s either Steve Perry and Tim Curry or it’s no one!
How ’bout you? Are you a Glee fan?
Well, you don’t have to be a fan to enjoy the Sephora by OPI Glee Collection, you just have to be a lover of great nail polish!
The collection will feature 10 new nail colors and three print nail design appliques inspired by the show’s cast, musical numbers, and comedic reference that Gleek fans know and love!
The collection will be available February 3rd exclusively at all major Sephora locations in the U.S and Canada including Sephora locations inside JCPenney’s.
The launch actually happens to coincide with the special episode of Glee following the Super Bowl on FOX. Supposedly Glee cast members will be doing a Michael Jackson Thriller number….heard that one on Sirius 80’s this morning, see? I’m so in touch with the Glee news even though I don’t watch the show! Yay me!
You can also catch a glimpse of the Sephora by OPI Glee polish during the series’ upcoming Valentine’s Day episode on February 8th, which will feature the characters Mercedes (Amber Riley), Tina (Jenna Ushkowitz), Brittany (Heather Morris), Santana (Naya Rivera) and Lauren Zizes (Ashley Fink) donning the colors.
The Sephora by OPI GLEE Collection Nail Colours will include individual full sized colours and a six-piece mini-set collection that will feature exclusive colours only available through purchase of the set. The Sephora by OPI GLEE Collection Chic Prints for Nails Design Appliqués are easy-to-apply, pre-cut strips that will be available in three different Glee-inspired designs.
The 7 new shades of nail color will be available indivdually ($9.50 each) or you can purchase a mini set with six shades, three of which are exclusive colors to the set ($22).
- Slushied – There’s no need to duck from this opaque blue
- Hell to the No – This purple shade might as well be considered liquid-pizzazz
- Gleek Out – A lime, glittery green that will have everyone singing your praises
- Diva-in-Training – Step aside Rachel Berry. The next solo is yours with this poppy pink hue
- Who Let the Dorks Out? – All the cool kids aren’t doing it! Express your individuality and inner-Gleek with this statement peacock green
- Miss Bossy Pants- A rich raspberry as show-stopping as Rachel herself
- Mash-Up – Whether your style is sporty or goth, this pearlescent green gray pulls it all together for a pitch-perfect look
- Celibacy Club (mini set exclusive)- Even if it’s only part of the show, express your inner angel with this glimmering, diamond top coat
- Express Yourself to Yourself (mini set exclusive)- Even more entertaining than Sue Sylvester in a music video, this coral shimmer shade will have people talking
- Sue Vs Shue (mini set exclusive) – Capturing the rivalry by this rebellious navy blue
Sephora by OPI Glee Collection Chic Prints for Nails Design Appliqués ($15) are easy-to-apply, precut strips of varying widths available in three different Glee-inspired designs. Appliqués last 2 days on either fingers or toes and provide a fast and fun way to update your look instantly.
- Showstopper (gold stars)
- Berry Special (navy polka dots)
- One Hit Wonder (music notes)
Are you excited?
Will you indulge?
Any Glee fans?