Tarina Tarantino Sparklicity Gloss and Tarina Tarantino Floriculture Palette
For Spring 2011, Tarina Tarantino introduces a new gloss and a new eye palette. I got a little ickle burned with the Holiday Palette so I might practice a little caution if and when I indulge in the new palette. I will say it looks lovely.
Shall we take a peek?
Tarina Tarantino Sparklicity Gloss $14
A hydrating gloss that adds color and sparkle to your lips.
- Kosmonaut (plum wine with iridescent shimmer)
- Nouveau Nude (bronzed peach with iridescent shimmer)
- Opaline (translucent with iridescent shimmer)
- Paiette (sheer light pink with iridescent shimmer)
- Parade (hot pink with pink and iridescent shimmer)
- Tulip (vivid fuchsia with iridescent shimmer)
Tarina Tarantino Floriculture Palette $38
8 shades of Tarina’s eyeshadows in a gorgeous little palette!
- Hollyhock (pearlized brown)
- Trumpette (golden apricot)
- Night Hopper (pearlized taupe)
- Taurella (creamy vanilla)
- Secret Pond (mossy green)
- Deep Dahlia (deep purple)
- Poppycock (shimmery bright purple)
- Tiny Pansie (pearlized dusty rose)
A little investigative work yielded the fact that the shades appear to be new ones as none of these colors in the palette are available as single eyeshadows so that could in fact be the breaking point for fans of the brand as exclusive shades are always welcome eh?
Although I will say it does look a tad uneventful in the promo image but you never know it could turn out special.