Tarina Tarantino Sparklicity Gloss and Tarina Tarantino Floriculture Palette

Tarina Tarantino Floriculture Palette 1

For Spring 2011, Tarina Tarantino introduces a new gloss and a new eye palette. I got a little ickle burned with the Holiday Palette so I might practice a little caution if and when I indulge in the new palette. I will say it looks lovely.

Shall we take a peek?

Tarina Tarantino Sparklicity Gloss $14
A hydrating gloss that adds color and sparkle to your lips.

Tarina Tarantino Sparklicity Gloss and Tarina Tarantino Floriculture Palette 2

Shades Available:

• Kosmonaut (plum wine with iridescent shimmer)
  • Nouveau Nude (bronzed peach with iridescent shimmer)
  • Opaline (translucent with iridescent shimmer)
  • Paiette (sheer light pink with iridescent shimmer)
  • Parade (hot pink with pink and iridescent shimmer)
  • Tulip (vivid fuchsia with iridescent shimmer)

Tarina Tarantino Floriculture Palette $38
8 shades of Tarina’s eyeshadows in a gorgeous little palette!

Tarina Tarantino Sparklicity Gloss and Tarina Tarantino Floriculture Palette 1

Shades Included:

• Hollyhock (pearlized brown)
  • Trumpette (golden apricot)
  • Night Hopper (pearlized taupe)
  • Taurella (creamy vanilla)
  • Secret Pond (mossy green)
  • Deep Dahlia (deep purple)
  • Poppycock (shimmery bright purple)
  • Tiny Pansie (pearlized dusty rose)

A little investigative work yielded the fact that the shades appear to be new ones as none of these colors in the palette are available as single eyeshadows so that could in fact be the breaking point for fans of the brand as exclusive shades are always welcome eh?

Although I will say it does look a tad uneventful in the promo image but you never know it could turn out special.

Whatcha think?

Share it!

• 1/21/11 13:33 Missy:

I’m helpless in the face of a girly eyshadow palette…. *sigh* So much for my “cutting back on makeup purchases”! LOL! :-D

• 1/21/11 13:39 the Muse:

LOL Missy I hear you babe I hear you ;D!

• 1/22/11 16:24 Telle:

Ohhh! The glosses are hawt!! And hopefully the price difference b/w US and Canada isn’t too great bc the price for the glosses is decent too!

Thanks Muse!! :D

• 1/24/11 16:44 the Muse:

my pleasure telle ;D!

• 1/23/11 2:21 Gloria:

I don’t know… The case looks blah. I really want Tarina to make extraordinarily gorgeous jewelry-like cases for her palettes! Not plastic-y looking ones with print on it.

• 1/25/11 16:30 the Muse:

agreed gloria. she’s such a vibrant personality I want her makeup to match that!

• 1/23/11 11:38 Donna:

It is reminiscent of the holiday palette, since it really doesn’t fit TT’s image again. I was watching old America’s Next Top Model’s episodes and she was on one of them, she was wearing a neon wig for heaven’s sake! Pink or turquoise, I can’t remember, but it was bright and bold! So why the safe colors in her palettes? I mean, sure throw a few safe colors in there, but fans would also expect a few bright and bold fun colors, no? Maybe I just don’t know TT that well, I didn’t really pay attention to her makeup. Maybe she goes nuts with crazy accessories and balances that with ordinary makeup colors?

• 1/23/11 11:41 Donna:

Oooo I checked Sephora and you’re right that TT holiday palette is on sale for $39, it might not be such a rip off at that price?

• 1/24/11 16:42 the Muse:

hi donna yup I wrote about this a while ago. I wouldn’t pay $39 either tbh :P

• 2/7/11 20:11 Ruthless:

Swatched this at Sephora, it’s totally MEH and not worth the money IMO

• 2/8/11 9:43 the Muse:

thanks for the update ruthless one less thing to want for Spring :D!

• 3/3/11 20:51 scoops:

needed to let you know!! not only are the shadows exclusive to the palette, but they are also a preview of tt’s new formula. don’t be fooled if your local sephora ditches the current colors for brand-spanking new ones. if the colors in the palette are too blah for you, stay tuned!! also, they really do pop if you use them wet. pure gorgeousness.

• 3/7/11 16:41 the Muse: