Vera Wang Preppy Princess Fragrance

Vera Wang Preppy Princess Fragrance 1

Mmm preppy….brings to mind Blair Waldorf in a plaid skirt with some chic bow headband.

Preppy gets redefined this spring with the new Vera Wang Preppy Princess Fragrance.

Check it!

The fragrance features impressions of tangerine, red apple and succulent crushed berries with notes of honeysuckle and jasmine and an unexpected twist of sensual woods and coconut water.

I find Vera Wang’s Princess scents can get overwhelming but Preppy Princess sounds fresher, sweeter….curious how it turns out!

Vera Wang Preppy Princess Fragrance 2

Vera Wang Preppy Princess is now available at Macy’s, Dillards, Nordstrom and Sephora.

Whatcha think?

Fans of the original?

Wanting to try the new?

Not so much?

Spread the love…or not.

• 1/13/11 19:43 Soo:

I’m a fan of the original! it’s been a staple for years now. the new one sounds like I’ll like it, but I definitely want to smell it in person! and I LOVE how the bottle looks

• 1/14/11 15:29 the Muse:

me too soo always impressed by her bottles ;D

• 1/13/11 20:06 Angela:

I tried this fragrance on at my nearest Ulta last week. It was nice. WAY better than the original Vera Wang Princess. I didn’t purchase it though cause I am more of a very-fruity wearing fragrance type of gal, this seems more sophisticated than fun. If that made any sense… But if you love fresh scents it is nice. =) I might get it later, cause I need a new perfume! Currently using the DKNY Be Delicious mini (.5 oz) bottle.

• 1/14/11 15:28 the Muse:

I like fruity angela, can def get on board with fruity ;D Love Be Delicious ;D

• 1/13/11 23:34 Eve:

Absolutley love the original and I so want to sniff this! The packaging is super cute!

• 1/14/11 4:04 Gemma:

I always want to get this perfume (just because of the cute bottle) but i never liked any of the scents. Hopefully i might like this one. They really should have used Blair in the ad campaign. xoxo

• 1/14/11 15:23 the Muse:

same here gemma, love the packaging, but the scents sometimes overwhelm me. ha yes. ;-D agreed!