Estee Lauder Introduces Bronze Goddess Soleil Makeup Collection Summer 2011

Estee Lauder Introduces Bronze Goddess Soleil Spring 2011 Collection 11

It’s the most wonderful time of the year kids. It’s Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Summer 2011 time! I wait patiently for this release very year and ever always get excited when I hear the world of its release. The Bronze Goddess Collection is what Santa is to that five year old child hoping for tons of pressies under the tree to me.

God, I love this time of the year and Estee Lauder doesn’t fail to inject a healthy bit of tropical paradise and warm sun on my face just when I’m started to get a bad case of cabin fever thanks to the harsh, cold Winter we’ve had.

What’s in store for us this year from the collection?

Well, it should excite some!

Check it!

This summer, let Estée Lauder transport you to the Mediterranean with the latest Bronze Goddess collection of seductive makeup. Inspired by the hues and atmosphere of luxurious resorts on the Rivieria, the collection invites you to sit poolside and take in the cool waters, warm sand beaches and sun’s luminous rays. Experience the casual luxury and seductive spirit of a Goddess with shades that sparkle, shimmer and shine for eyes, lips and nails, while face and décolletage are transformed into golden, glowing perfection.

Estee Lauder Introduces Bronze Goddess Soleil Spring 2011 Collection 9

Estee Lauder Introduces Bronze Goddess Soleil Spring 2011 Collection 10

Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Soft Matte Bronzer $30

Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Soft Shimmer Bronzer $30

Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Soft Duo Bronzer in Amber Bronze Medium
and Amber Bronze Rich $30

Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Luminous Liquid Bronzer $28.50

Last year, Estee Lauder switched up the introduction of the eye palette and replaced it with liquid eye shadows. I liked the liquid eye shadows alot but I have to say I missed the palette as it truly is an understated beauty find that many junkies might pass up. I don’t think I need the palette as it looks very similar to 2009’s version but I will check it out regardless as you never know! Without a doubt the new glosses will make their way into my collection and a few other pieces as well. I’m VERY eager, needless to say, for this to hit counters as it truly is one of my favorite and most cherished Spring makeup traditions.

Are you a fan of the Bronze Goddess Collection?

Do share!

Check out some of my past reviews and posts on the collection!

Available starting in March at www.esteelauder.com and Estee Lauder counters.

• 2/8/11 12:15 Cindy:

I LOVE the fragrance of Bronze Goddess Eau Fraiche, and can’t wait to buy the Soleil edition.
    I bought this fragrance in 2009+2010, and 2010 version is still full for about 70 %
    last week i used it, just to get a hint of summer in this cold weather ;-)

• 2/8/11 12:31 the Muse:

cindy ME too ;-D it’s a fav scent of mine and I look forward to it ever year and the Ea Fraiche has surprisingly wonderful throw and linger :D

• 2/8/11 12:22 AnieJ:

I wish I could do something to bronze my skin, but by now everyone I know knows I can’t tan at all, and that I look ridiculous any darker!

Maybe just a shadow palette for me then… :(

• 2/8/11 12:29 the Muse:

anie I don’t really like bronzers either but this has alot more to it than bronzers ;-D the shadow palette, glosses, lipstick, etc ;D all great beauty finds!

• 2/8/11 13:15 Rose:

the only bronzer that does anything for me is Korres light

I thought the liquid ones were really gorgeous but worried they’d dry out or turn before I’d really use them. shadowstick sounds good but I am very tired of tiramisu lipstick. :-/

• 2/8/11 13:33 the Muse:

oh rose I thought tiramisu was a new shade *head desk*

• 2/8/11 13:39 Rose:

sadly no. it’s a very underwhelming light coral which I’ve had several of over the years as part of GWPs. not my cup of tea at all sadly. barely shows up on me.

• 2/8/11 13:52 M:

The palette looks pretty! But you know what? I hope eventually they will bring back their Amber Bronze tinted lipbalms. I LOVED THOSE. Always had a back-up. I liked Berry the most.

Alas, it was discontinued. And I didn’t understand why! It was soooo popular. :s

• 2/8/11 15:08 the Muse:

M they seem to rotate alot so they just might bring ‘em back next year ;D!

• 2/8/11 14:57 S:

I love the looks of that starfish bronzing blush. I got last yrs version (the zebra stripey one) and it’s one of my favorites. I don’t use alot of EL products but I always look forward to the release of this collection.

• 2/8/11 15:04 the Muse:

S me too! I’m quite excited about the glosses :D!

• 2/8/11 15:31 S:

I didn’t check the glosses last yr but I will this yr!

• 2/8/11 16:02 the Muse:

these are my fav glosses EVER s ;-D must have! Check my past reviews ;D!

• 2/8/11 15:37 Eli:

The phhotos of Hilary are just gorgeous! She’s so naturally luminous and expressive :)

• 2/8/11 16:33 Anitacska:

Loving the Sea Star bronzing blush! It will be mine! :)

• 2/8/11 17:24 katrosado5:

Ahhh Muse! I am so happy to see this review! I adore EL (for the most part!) Yes I will start purchasing this online when it is released, I can’t wait for it to land at our counters—if ever! Thanks!

(Not sure what I am going to do with that Aqua shadow–I might have to use it as a eye liner)

• 2/10/11 12:44 the Muse:

hey katros I’m so sorry but where are you located again hun ;-D I can’t wait either ;-D it’s my fav release from EL!

• 2/8/11 21:06 Kimber:

Oooh I have to say this has me interested!

• 2/28/11 0:02 CB:

Sea Star looks amazing! I know its purpose is bronzing, but from the picture it looks like a pale nude-y peach blush, and I’ve been searching high and low for a shade like this! Everything I come across is either too dark and pink or too chalky and light. Hope Sea Star answers my prayers! Hehe :P Thanks for the photos, Muse! :)

• 2/28/11 18:59 the Muse:

my pleasure cb ;-D

• 2/28/11 19:10 S:

This is in Macy’s now, and I’m told they’ve got a GWP, perfect time to shop :)

• 3/1/11 10:10 the Muse:

w000t yay gwp ;-D thanks S ;D!

• 3/1/11 11:01 S:

Just picked it up at Macy’s, and there is GWP!!

• 3/1/11 11:04 the Muse:

awesome S :)

• 3/1/11 23:35 Joy:

Yes she is very expressive, but look at her armpit, the way she removed her hair is not that good, because still shown some darkness.. Shame.