MAC Cremeblend Blush Collection

MAC Cremeblend Blush 002

I’m not much of a cream blush user but they end up on my hit list during the Summer and also for days I’m sporting a minimal look and need a little blush as a pick me up!

MAC Cremeblend Blush is a cream formula blush that remains creamy sans silicone leaving behind a burst of fresh color for long wear.

Check ‘em!

For every contour control freak, for every persistent perfectionist comes this wondrous way to play with blush that gives you the most magnificent flexibility you’ve ever had…Starts creamy, stays creamy and proves once and for all that powder is NOT your only prerogative. You can get back to a new build for that retro “rouge” look – Old Hollywood Glamour made modern – or stop at subtle and natural; it’s all in your hands. In three aspects, two shades of each: One matched to skin, one for a brighter glow and one darker for cream contouring, it’s perfect for all skin colours, minus the silicone, particularly adept at preventing ashiness on darker complexions. Make powdery a thing of the past.

MAC Cremeblend Blush $19.50

MAC Cremeblend Blush 008

MAC Cremeblend Blush 003

MAC Cremeblend Blush 007

Available March 3, 2011

Will you haul ‘em?

• 2/24/11 21:13 Mary the Muse Militant:

These sound great for dryish skin.
    They seem to be pushing us to buy 3 products though.
    One to match our skin, then another to contour and yet another as a blush.
    Seems we are meant to pick one product from each set of two.
    I’ll check those out when they come out but what can the “match skin” be about?
    Maybe as a concealer? Who knows what they are telling us to use that one for.
    Am I missing something?
    Also to add, where is the lovely purply colour featured on the model?
    I likey these though :)

• 2/24/11 22:58 neutralgirl:

I love cream blushes and must own Posey as that is my last name so it’s fate right? LOL thanx for the posts muse.

• 2/25/11 10:24 the Muse:

omg awesome last name ;-D I wish I had a flower-y last name neutralgirl :D! my pleasure dear!

• 2/25/11 20:50 Mary the Muse Militant:

Posey, a lovely name you have there. You are lucky !
      I wish I had a name – any name but Mary.

No offence to the other Mary who posts here but what are Irish people thinking of ??
      There are about 2 million females in Ireland and about 1.99 million of them are called Mary !! HeHe !
      Can I be a Posey too?!?

• 2/25/11 3:06 Dollymix8:

Well I already own an Illamasqua cream blush… I don’t feel like I need a whole lot of cream blushes

• 2/25/11 9:25 the Muse:

don’t use cream much either dolly :-/

• 2/25/11 11:58 Nunuiviet:

I don’t like cream blushes, they don’t work on oily skin and hot weather and have shorter shelf life than powders ones!

• 2/25/11 7:30 Jenny:

I saw the swatches of the cremeblend blushes, and Something Special is exactly the cream blush color I was searching for a long long time! For sure I´ll try to save some money and buy it!

• 2/25/11 10:51 rakhshanda:

i love cream blushes.

• 2/25/11 11:44 Mary:

I love cream blushes, I want a great natural nude shade for some subtle color.

• 2/26/11 11:07 Nunuiviet:

The model on the ad with the purple cream blush all over her forehead, makes her look like she had a huge bruise.

• 3/3/11 14:42 the Muse:

it does nunu LOL

• 3/4/11 6:03 Nia:

I bought Brit Wit in the new formula, a colour I wanted to try since forever but never did. A lot of people were reacting to the old formula so I was scared to try them. I love the new formula and can wear it w/o any problems. Also like the finish on my dry skin.

In the pot all colours looked a bit the same brown, but on the skin Brit Wit is a nice neutral pink :)

Will you get any of the new ones?