Tarte 100% Pure Cold Pressed Maracuja Oil from the Amazon is having an exclusive launch on QVC this week. It’s the next big thing in skincare that promises brighter, smoother, more beautiful skin.
Check it out!
Known as “the pure miracle” only one crop of this Amazonian fruit is harvested each year by Amazonian women affiliated with the Tarte cooperative in the Amazon.
The seeded pulp of the maracuja is hand pressed to guarantee the maximum amount of nutritious essential fatty acids and vitamins that can be found in this oil.
The oil sounds like an absolute dream and has some key benefits that may tempt you to indulge. Here’s what you can expect from Tarte 100% Pure Cold Pressed Maracuja Oil from the Amazon.
- The oil is rich in essential fatty acids which are know to rebuild and repair skin.
- Offers intense hydration for dry skin.
- Formulated without parabens or mineral oil.
- High doses of pure vitamin C gives skin the appearance of brighter skin.
Tarte says that the oil can be used on all skin types and will benefit them.
- Dry Skin types will experience ultra hydration while EFAs rebuild and repair the skin.
- Oily skin will experience instant absorption and the oil actually contracts skin’s natural oils so you aren’t left feeling greasy or oily.
- Dull skin will appear brighter and more radiant thanks to the rich vitamin C formula while EFAs, a requirement for healthy skin cells that the body can’t reproduce, help to infuse life back into the skin.
- Sensitive/Acne-Prone-Redness/Rosacea will benefit from the antioxidants which will help sooth and heal skin without causing breakouts.
Vitamin C does something wonderful for my skin so count me curious about this oil. It sounds pretty interesting!
Tarte 100% Pure Cold Pressed Maracuja Oil from the Amazon is available at www.qvc.com
What do you think?
Want to try it?
Love face oils?