Tarte 8th World of Wonder Best of the Amazon 7 Piece Clay Collection
Here’s one for my Q girls!
Tarte has a brand new auto delivery arriving exclusively to QVC on March 14th but if you’re as antsy as I am you might want too go ahead and indulge in the pre-order already.
You NEED this.
The set includes:
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Balancing Foundation SPF 15 (Your Choice of Fair, Light, Medium, Tan or Deep)
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Wear Powder Blush in Glisten
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Long Wear Eye Shadow Quad (Includes Shimmering Cocoa, Shimmering Bronze, Shimmering Sand, and Shimmering Plum)
- Tarte EmphasEyes Amazonian Clay Waterproof Eyeliner in Golden Plum
- Tarte Pureoptic Moisturizing Lip Gloss in Golden Pink
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Volumizing Mascara in Black
- Tarte Foundation Brush
- Purple Braided Makeup Bag
The set features 7 full sizes products for a mere $48.36. You can get the set as a one time shipment using item number A212775 at www.qvc.com.
You can grab it on auto delivery which will include a June and October shipment with new seasonal colors (blush, eye quad, lipgloss, and eyeliner all come in new shades with each shipment) by using item number A216307.
I personally think it’s a ridiculously great deal and well over retail price. I’d also like to point out that the new Amazonian Clay Powder Blushes are available at www.sephora.com but the shade Glisten isn’t available so this could be an exclusive shade to this set and QVC.
Tarte fans best take advantage of this crazy deal!
If you order now please be aware your order will not ship until March 14th.
Let me know if you grab it up!