Tarte 8th World of Wonder Best of the Amazon 7 Piece Clay Collection

Tarte 8th World of Wonder Best of the Amazon 7 Piece Clay Collection 002

Here’s one for my Q girls!

Tarte has a brand new auto delivery arriving exclusively to QVC on March 14th but if you’re as antsy as I am you might want too go ahead and indulge in the pre-order already.

You NEED this.

Tarte 8th World of Wonder Best of the Amazon 7 Piece Clay Collection 001

The set includes:

• Tarte Amazonian Clay Balancing Foundation SPF 15 (Your Choice of Fair, Light, Medium, Tan or Deep)
  • Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Wear Powder Blush in Glisten
  • Tarte Amazonian Clay Long Wear Eye Shadow Quad (Includes Shimmering Cocoa, Shimmering Bronze, Shimmering Sand, and Shimmering Plum)
  • Tarte EmphasEyes Amazonian Clay Waterproof Eyeliner in Golden Plum
  • Tarte Pureoptic Moisturizing Lip Gloss in Golden Pink
  • Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Volumizing Mascara in Black
  • Tarte Foundation Brush
  • Purple Braided Makeup Bag

The set features 7 full sizes products for a mere $48.36. You can get the set as a one time shipment using item number A212775 at www.qvc.com.

OR

You can grab it on auto delivery which will include a June and October shipment with new seasonal colors (blush, eye quad, lipgloss, and eyeliner all come in new shades with each shipment) by using item number A216307.

I personally think it’s a ridiculously great deal and well over retail price. I’d also like to point out that the new Amazonian Clay Powder Blushes are available at www.sephora.com but the shade Glisten isn’t available so this could be an exclusive shade to this set and QVC.

Tarte fans best take advantage of this crazy deal!

If you order now please be aware your order will not ship until March 14th.

Let me know if you grab it up!

• 2/15/11 19:04 Carrie:

I am so ordering this!! I just need to decide between the fair and light foundation shade.

• 2/15/11 20:34 Kelly M:

I nearly jumped for joy when I saw this post! I am ordering it too! I need to decide between the light and med… I really don’t want to pick the wrong one!

• 2/15/11 20:55 the Muse:

kelly same, curious if I need the light or the med ;D!

• 2/15/11 20:47 katrosado5:

I’m just going to have to spank you girlie! You’ve got me looking at QVC nowadays! I went there the other evening and browsed their goods LOL. I am kind of interested in this one, looks like a great deal.

• 2/15/11 20:55 the Muse:

ha katros ;-D something new to get into lol! it really is a crazy good deal ;D!

• 2/15/11 21:14 niewniewjen:

I NEED THIS. But i’m in canada…where QVC doesn’t exist, so far as i know ): !!!!! SADFACE.

• 2/15/11 21:15 the Muse:

sorry jen :-/

• 2/16/11 8:46 Andrea:

I was reading the Beauty Banter forum and someone mentioned this kit. I immediately signed up for the Auto Delivery. The value is just too ridiculous to pass up, and I have to have it. I already have one of the new blushes (Blissful shade) and I love it! I don’t know if the fair foundation will be light enough for me, but I’m crossing my fingers. I’m currently using their Smooth Operator TM in 02, so if it’s that light, I’ll be happy.

• 2/16/11 9:46 the Muse:

hey andrea I agree, the kit is simply a super deal and a must have ;-D! I’m not sure if I’ll fall into the light or medium so I’m kinda worried about that. you might wanna wait a little bit for swatches as qvc will put up the swatch promo images shortly I’m sure :)

• 2/16/11 13:34 Makedonka:

Thank you Muse – yes, this is definite GRAB .. :)
    And as you advised I’ll wait for the swatches because can not decide between fair and light.
    TSV prices and kits are really good deals on QVC – gotta love them for that.
    MallyB is having a TSV also soon but I have no info – just saw it in the program guide online.

• 2/17/11 14:17 the Muse:

don’t wait too long makedonka ;-D as once it is gone it is gone so you won’t be able to snatch it up after the AD date :( Mally I recorded this week but nothing looked fab…and I didn’t see the TSV unless it’s upcoming soon?

• 2/18/11 9:22 Makedonka:

I am just worried that Fair is going to be too “ghostly” .. darn it! :(
        Mally’s TSV should be on 5th of March, according to the program guide. Laura Geller is on the 23rd of Feb. and philosophy in between :) Love the beauty shows – that’s all (and only thing) I watch on the Q.

• 2/18/11 9:27 the Muse:

thanks Makedonka ;-D I totally have a season pass for Mally so I’m set. Laura I already ordered the TSV did you see it?! I posted it a few weeks ago! I’m worried fair will be too ghostly as well so I went with medium. If nothing else I can always return if it turns out wrong or gift it and gift the other goodies ;D!

• 2/18/11 9:33 Makedonka:

Yes, Muse I did see your LGeller post (hardly miss ANY!) – the Vanilla Nudes :) it is sitting in my cart .. LOL .. but I am def. getting the Tarte one.
            Ok, so do you advise going up a shade for Tarte? (I am undecided between fair and light)

• 2/18/11 9:42 the Muse:

hey you! YAY! good girl! I’m honestly torn too ;-D I was going for the light but was worried it wouldn’t be any good ;-D how fair are you?

• 2/18/11 9:50 Makedonka:

:) Have to reply here – no more “reply” options below, Muse.
            I am NOT blond fair, just Laura Geller fair (regular B&B did not work for me but I am sure the new porcelain shade will be too light). From what I’ve read on Sephora etc Tarte amazonian stuff seems to run lighter then their “normal” shades but not sure .. like you said I can pass it on etc but I WANT that foundation!

• 2/18/11 10:06 the Muse:

I’d with fair Makedonka. I agree with the fact that tarte foundations run lighter! so if you’re a fair in LG a light would be best in Tarte ;-D! I’m leaning towards light or medium myself ;D!

• 2/18/11 10:12 Makedonka:

Ok, then – will get the Light .. :) I needed a decision making push so thanks Muse – off to place that order. :)

• 2/18/11 10:12 the Muse:

ha my pleasure girl ;-D good luck!

• 2/16/11 23:38 JoAnn:

Ugh, just got on QVC’s site and I can’t find this ANYWHERE :( Do you have a link where I can get this w/o auto delivery?

• 2/16/11 23:47 the Muse:

joana both item numbers are listed in the post. did you read the entire post? hope this helps.

• 2/17/11 0:00 JoAnn:

Lol, of course I read it :) but when I enter the item number it say’s it isn’t available. :-/

• 2/17/11 7:31 the Muse:

that’s weird Joann maybe just follow the links in my post. they work for me :)

• 3/9/11 12:46 Susan:

I had been debating between the Mally TSV and this one and chose Mally. I have not used much Tarte before (just lip crayon and mascara) and I was feeling pretty strong but now I feel my resolve is slipping! I think Im going to have to get in on this one.

• 3/9/11 13:17 the Muse:

Susan well worth a haul imho! ;-D if you never tried tarte, you’re in for a treat!

• 3/14/11 19:07 resham:

Thank you for answering me…I have not purchased much from QVC…This set looks awesome….getting all three will be cool…
        The best thing is all the kits have diff brushes….Nothing is repeat!!!

• 3/15/11 10:01 the Muse:

my pleasure resham! ;-D hope you love it! I think that’s the best part, no repeats!