Bobbi Brown Brighter Skin Now: Bobbi Brown Brightening Gentle Cream Cleanser Bobbi Brown Brightening Advanced Serum

Bobbi Brown Brighter Skin Now Bobbi Brown Brightening Gentle Cream Cleanser Bobbi Brown Brightening Advanced Serum

Brighter, whiter, less dull skin. The story of my life people. Sometimes I wish I either had normal skin or oily skin or…well, anything but dry skin. Dry skin is the worst as you really have to be on top of it because it ages you faster and always looks extra dull so proper TLC is necessary to keep it looking bright and healthy.

Bobbi Brown Brighter Skin Now is a selection of two new products that Bobbi adds to her Brightening Skincare Collection.

Let’s take a look!

Bobbi Brown adds a new Brightening Gentle Cream Cleanser and a Brightening Advanced Serum to her Brightening Skincare Collection. I own and use the Brightening Moisture Cream and adore it so count me curious about the new offerings!

Bobbi Brown Brightening Gentle Cream Cleanser $30
A soft foaming cleanser infused with Sodium Hyaluronate that lifts away makeup and hydrates skin while exfolilating dull surface skin cells to reveal smoother, even looking skin!

Bobbi Brown Brightening Gentle Cream Cleanser Bobbi Brown Brightening Advanced Serum 1

Ingredients & Benefits

• Glucosamine gently exfoliates dull surface cells to reveal smoother, more even skin.
  • Glycerin and Sodium Hyaluronate cleanse skin without drying or stripping.
  • Caffeine, an effective anti-irritant, helps calm and soothe skin.
  • Vitamin E provides antioxidant protection.

Bobbi Brown Brightening Advanced Serum $105
This is a highly concentrated serum which is formulated with Vitamin C (hells yes my skin loves Vitamin C) and red algae extract to help diminish the appearance of dark spots.

Bobbi Brown Brightening Gentle Cream Cleanser Bobbi Brown Brightening Advanced Serum 2

The two new products are available this March. I was at my Bobbi Brown counter last night but didn’t yet see ‘em but keep your eyes peeled if you have a lemming!

Have you tried any of Bobbi Brown’s skincare?

Any success stories?

Do share!

Latest Bobbi Brown lemmings? Mine was the new concealer which I purchased last night! Review upcoming!

• 3/8/11 14:11 Cindy Hand:

OMG! Im so excited! Anything thats says” brightening” i am all over! PLUS BB is slowly becoming my HG make-up!

• 3/8/11 14:14 the Muse:

same cindy!!!!!! ;-D BB is my HG for life ;-D As I get older I appreciate the maturity of BB ;D!

• 3/8/11 14:24 Cindy Hand:

Yes, most definatley! I just purchased the new skin foundation. Its amazing. I totally love! Especially since I work in an office ( I do insurance as well) lighter make up is great for me!
    have you tried her new mascera?

• 3/8/11 14:28 the Muse:

ha cindy! awesome ;-D fellow insurance girls ;-D which one!? the plum? I got the concealer duo recently and so far loves ;-D!

• 3/8/11 14:39 Cindy Hand:

Yes, Im a professional liability broker on the west coast (excess and surplus lines). Im going to get the BB new glam mascera on friday AND The new conce duo!

• 3/8/11 15:09 the Muse:

omg! same here! Specialize in car service, livery etc…! East coast ;-D too bad, we could have helped each other out hehe! Concealer duo is nice but messy :P the powder kicked up a good deal of dust :P I didn’t even know she had a new glam mascara *smacks forehead* Nordstrom has a GWP with $150 purchase (dunno if you’re going to indulge that MUCH though) :)

• 3/9/11 5:41 Nia:

The serum looks interesting, but they are normally totally useless (like the one from Clinique) or are too hard.

Do you like the moisturizer?

• 3/9/11 7:40 the Muse:

hey nia yup :) said so in the post hun :)

• 3/9/11 9:17 Nunuiviet:

Hello , I’m using Bobbi brown skincare right now, the gel cream for oily skin which is very light and the lathering tube soap which is fantastic, lots of foam and leaves your skin squeaky clean but not dry and very soft, just love this stuff! I also bought the brightening toner and the serum ( the old one I presume now) which I haven’t tried yet because still finishing my Mac lightful range first. So tell me muse more about the brightening cream which I haven’t tried yet, is it really good? Because I plan to buy it with also the new brightening products just released.Aouch, wish I had waited a little bit more for the advance serum before buying the simple serum, the new one must have more brightening properties.LAtely I have become a fan of Bobbi brown, good quality products .The only thing I was disappointed with in her skincare was the enriched vitamin base cream which was way too rich for my skin. But it is one of her bestseller so I presume it must works great on normal to dry skin people. ANyway you can count on me for buying all these new products just love lightening, brightening skincare ! Ahhhahahhaa so happy!

• 3/9/11 18:07 Cindy Hand:

Muse – side note, are you wholesale broker or retail agent?

• 3/10/11 9:59 the Muse:

retail agent broker (but not associated with any one specific retailer, we carry several) also underwriter liability for commercial livery policies. How about you?

• 3/10/11 6:54 Nunuiviet:

• 3/12/11 11:32 jamie:

i do not need more skincare. i do NOT need more skincare…!!!

maybe except these ones lol…

• 3/15/11 10:21 the Muse:

lol jamie ;D keep going you might start believing it ;D!

• 1/8/13 0:02 Gloria:

I love Bobbi Brown indeed..