Lipstick Queen Jean Queen

Lipstick Queen Jean Queen 2

Imagine a gorgeous natural pink lipstick and gloss designed to perfectly offset denim. Interesting idea right?

Well that’s exactly what the Lipstick Queen’s Jean Queen Collection is all about.

Check it!

Lipstick Queen Jean Queen 1

Lipstick Queen Jean Queen It’s Jeanius Lip Gloss $18
A natural pink gloss designed to perfectly offset denim and all your casual wear.

Lipstick Queen Jean Queen It’s Jeanius Lipstick $18
Aorgeous natural pink lipstick in a super sheer moisturizing tint designed to perfectly offset denim and all your casual wear.

What do you think?

I love the shade! It looks very wearable, it might warrant a pick up on both.

Quite MAC like too eh?

Both are available now from www.lipstickqueen.com

• 3/9/11 10:34 Nunuiviet:

It looks more coral to me than baby pale pink

• 3/9/11 11:38 katrosado5:

This is a gorgeous neutral color! I like very much Muse! I have to confess I have never used LQ products before but they always get such rave reviews. I saw that these are only 18 dollars that’s not a bad price. I might just pick this up~ but I need to wait because I have a budget and the EL MUA said that her spring and summer lines will come this week and I”m getting ready to H-a-u-l (capital H haul) on the estee haha.

• 3/9/11 13:23 the Muse:

Me too Katros! Oh you’re missing out you should check my archives for some reviews. they are really pigmented so you’re getting what you pay for ;-D LOL ;-D good girl! EL’s Summer is sweet!

• 3/9/11 12:28 Susan:

I have this and love it. You are right, it is a very wearable shade of pink. My one complaint is the gloss delivery system. You have to squeeze the tube to deposit gloss on the brush and sometimes I wind up with too much gloss on the brush.

• 3/9/11 12:51 the Muse:

ugh that drives me nuts Susan ;-D but I can cope as the shade looks gorg ;D!

• 3/9/11 12:36 M:

I have the gloss, which is apparently more pigmented than the lipstick. It’s a great neutral pink (think your lips kinda pink but magnified) and isn’t sticky though there is some tack to it, but not that it is uncomfortable. :)

I am liking mine v much. Though I think once you get to the last third or so of the gloss, it will be hard to squeeze the tube. Then again, how often do gloss junkies finish ANY gloss? ;)

• 3/9/11 13:18 the Muse:

how odd m the gloss is more pigmented that the lippie!? ;-D that’s new! I think i needs! as i love the my lips but better type of shade ;-D

• 3/10/11 3:38 M:

I thought it was odd, too! :D I think for glosses (or any makeup item, especially lip products), I have stopped telling myself I need it. Bec heck, I know I just WANT it. LOL.

• 3/10/11 9:37 the Muse:

LOL M I try to tell myself the same thing but it never works, FAIL!

• 3/26/11 16:26 Ruthless:

It’s true, the gloss is more pigmented than the lipstick. I ordered and returned this set, along with another trio from the shopping channel. I just don’t like the LQ formula or colours they’re not for me

• 3/9/11 15:43 anna:

I actually wore the Jean Queen gloss on my wedding day. And no, I wasn’t wearing Levi’s at the time haha.

I wanted something non-sticky, pretty and pinky neutral, and this was perfect.

• 3/9/11 16:04 the Muse:

haha anna but that would be kinda cool no? ;-D jeans to your wedding!

• 3/9/11 16:40 Anna:

Well yes, could kinda rock… but I’m a veil and heels type of gal haha.

• 3/9/11 16:47 the Muse:

lol Anna ;-D but would be damn cool haha. Did you see that bridge and groom that want a w0w wedding theme? That would be me LOL!

• 3/9/11 19:50 LorraineER:

This is exactly what I thought of when I saw MAC Jeanius, b/c these came out awhile before the info on MAC came out.
    These colors look nice and I really want to try some of Lipstick Queen’s stuff but not being able to see it in person anyplace is a little off-putting and it seems like people online swatch the same few colors all over the place. Ex. You can find Jean Queen and Medieval easily but some of the other colors don’t seem to be swatched anyplace, esp. on lips.

• 3/10/11 1:06 Melissa:

muse – quit spending my check. I’m going to see if Barney’s has this shade this weekend. Ty.

• 3/10/11 9:35 the Muse:

LOL Melissa ;-D sorry ;-D but it is always my pleasure to spend your money!