Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara

Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara

Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara exposes lashes to the ultimate eye framing mascara. This layering fiber mascara offers bigger, longer lashes and provides an increase in lash volume plus lengthening fibers to create a full fringe of lashes.

Any Smashbox Mascara fans?

Will you try it?

• 3/24/11 11:41 Josh:

Oh my goodness Muse — Working for Smashbox, I know our mascaras aren’t the greatest (Who am I kidding even saying that?) — but this one surprised me! It builds so much length on even the shortest of lashes! I’m blessed with long and full lashes so I can get a lot of mascaras to work for me just fine, but this is definitely one I’ll be trying! :D

• 3/24/11 12:59 the Muse:

ha Josh love your honesty ;-D! I’ll have to take a peek on your rec although I always feel like I have a lash in my eye using fiber mascaras ;D!

• 3/27/11 3:34 Kelley:

I love hyperlash!! Do you not love it, Josh?

• 3/24/11 12:28 BeautyMaven:

I am so excited to play with this one! I am a fan of fiber mascaras— poor mascara, I’m just way too demanding… I want volume, length, curl, definition… haha!! This one looks nice, though, just if the brush isn’t too big!

• 3/24/11 14:15 Susan:

The only Smashbox mascara I tried was LasDNA and I really cant comment on how the mascara was because I could not ever get the brush figured out, lol (call me challenged!). IMO, Smashbox makes some great, high quality products and I would love a good mascara from them. This one peaks my interest.

• 3/24/11 14:16 the Muse:

susan tell me ’bout it some mascaras nowadays have such intricate brushes!!!!!!!! brain surgery degree required for application!

• 3/25/11 22:08 lara / the glossarie.:

yay! i love fiber mascaras + i’m excited to see something new from smashbox. will definitely give this one a test run!