The Body Shop Honey Bronze for Summer 2011

The Body Shop Honey Bronze for Summer 2011 4

Well, it’s turning into a bronze-y kinda Summer. Brands are really digging into the bronze this year. I try to make bronze work by going peachy with it as I really don’t dig a tanned look, I’m busy trying to be as bright and white as humanly possible and SPF’ing myself to death.

But there isn’t a doubt I like shades of Summer on my lips and eyes just not all over my face.

The Body Shop Honey Bronze for Summer 2011 does some retro bronze and takes a note from MAC, you’ll see what I mean after the jump!

The Body Shop Honey Bronze for Summer 2011 2

• The Body Shop Honey Bronze Shimmering Dry Oil (A moisturizing dry oil with a formula that contains fair trade honey and beeswax)
  • The Body Shop Honey Bronze Brilliance Powder
  • The Body Shop Bronzing Gel for Face
  • The Body Shop Bronze Lip Nectars
  • The Body Shop Bronzing Powder

The Body Shop Honey Bronze for Summer 2011 3

The Body Shop Honey Bronze for Summer 2011 1

Experiencing the effects of deja vu? That’s probably because you’re having flashbacks from the MAC Naked Honey Collection.

The bronzers have a bit of the MAC Naked Honey High-Light Powders going on don’t they?

The images are also giving me a Guerlain Terracotta Collection vibe.

The only I’m longing for here is without a doubt those Lip Nectars, they look rather brilliant.

Embracing bronze this Summer?

Staying in the shade?

Share it!

These images were shamefully nicked from the girls at the Beaut.ie Blog, don’t forget to take a look at their fabulous 50 Fine Things for 2011 while you’re visiting. Hello number 7 and number 9, oh and also number 33, oh yeah don’t forget about number 30!

• 3/30/11 12:49 LINDARRAGNAR:

I was going to say the colouring reminds me of Guerlain while the powder reminds me of mac.

I’m only interested in the dry oil (I wonder if it would smell like honey, or more like the traditional coconut tropical fragrance for summer) also the brilliance powder looks interesting!

• 3/30/11 12:55 the Muse:

that would kinda be cool if it smelled like honey linda ;-D!

• 3/31/11 5:33 Mary the Muse Militant:

They certainly do look like the Mac Naked Honey powders.
    I will be bronzing myself for sure but artifically as I can’t stand being white as a ghost.
    I like Colin. Now he’s a fine thing !! :)
    Shame he came in at number 2 over that rugby player.

• 3/31/11 13:58 the Muse:

*raises hand* still obsessed with my love AT and JRM Mary :D! oh those lovely irish men ;D!

• 3/31/11 17:16 Mary the Muse Militant:

I’m all for AT !! All dark and bad :)
        Thing is though, English men are far nicer. They know how to treat women and Irish men don’t sadly.
        English men are miles and miles better but I’m sure we can make a couple of exceptions, like Aiden for one !

• 4/1/11 13:34 the Muse:

LOL Mary like Aiden for one, PHEW ;-D

• 3/31/11 14:13 telle:

does anyone know when this is supposed to hit the websites or stores?

• 3/31/11 14:39 the Muse:

no word yet telle, will update when it does. I imagine first week of June.

• 3/31/11 14:46 telle:

boo, i says. that’s SO long to wait. i am sure lancome will have had their summer collection out for several weeks by that point (and they are always the last release here in canada….) *sniffles*

• 4/1/11 13:43 the Muse:

sorry telle ;-D

• 7/11/11 20:02 Kristen:

Did you manage to get hold of any of the products? I actually really love this range! :)

• 7/12/11 14:43 the Muse:

sure did kristen, reviewed them already on here ;-D I liked it too!